剧集 | 泛美航空(2011) | 导航列表
Pardon me?
您说什么
Well, I think we'd all like to know
我想我们都想知道
what you're weighing in at these days.
这些天来您的体重是多少
I assume that
我斗胆猜想
if there's an ideal weight
如果连端茶倒水的工作
for serving drinks,
都有体重要求
then surely there's an ideal weight
那么居高临下目中无人
for looking down one's nose.
肯定也有体重限制吧
Maggie, it's okay.
玛吉 没关系的
No, go on, please.
不行 请上秤吧
I'll be gentle.
我没那么挑剔
Don't believe a word she says, Mrs. Havemeyer.
她说的话一句都别信 海文梅尔夫人
Maggie promised to be gentle with me,
玛吉也答应过我不会挑三拣四
and I assure you, it's a bald-faced lie.
我向你保证 那绝对是赤♥裸♥裸的谎言
I'm sorry you had to witness
很抱歉 范德威先生
Miss Ryan's insubordination, Mr. Vanderway.
让你目睹了瑞恩小姐的违规行为
And I'm sorry that I have to steal
我也很抱歉 我得把这些
this insubordinate stewardesses away. They're late.
违规的空姐带走 她们要迟到了
Or I can let operations know that there was a delay.
或者我可以通知控制中心延迟航♥班♥
No delay. Miss Ryan and I can continue our conversation
不用了 等到瑞恩小姐回来后
with her supervisor upon her return.
我们再找她的主管继续商讨此事
Oh, thank you so much.
真是太感谢了
Daddy?
爸爸吗
Not exactly.
不尽然
Richard.
理查德
I'm glad you're here.
你在这里我很高兴
I need answers about Bridget.
我希望你能解释一下布丽奇特的事情
Your predecessor isn't your concern.
你前任的情况不关你的事
A stewardess can't just disappear.
一个空姐不可能凭空消失
Quitting is one thing. Vanishing is another.
辞职很正常 但是消失就太不正常了
All of Pan Am is buzzing.
泛美所有的工作人员都议论纷纷
Pan Am is buzzing, or you're wondering?
是泛美议论纷纷 还是你好奇
Both. Take this.
两者都有 拿着
Keep it in your purse. Do not open it.
放包里 不许打开
This isn't another test, is it?
这是另一个测试 对吧
Your contact will find you in Paris
你的线人会在巴黎跟你接头
and identify himself using the hour-of-the-day exchange.
并且以问时间的方式来验明身份
You remember it?
记得怎么做吗
Hour-of-the-day exchange. Yes.
问时间吗 记得
Uh, they ask for the time, I give it in hours.
他们问时间 我就告诉他们
They repeat it back wrong, I correct them.
他们重复一个错误时间 我再纠正
They thank me, and I give them the package.
他们谢过我之后 我把包裹给他们
What time is it?
现在几点了
1800 hours. Ah, that's 7:00, right?
六点了 是七点钟 对吧
You're supposed to correct me.
你应该纠正我
I'm sorry. Uh, 1800 hours is 6:00, sir.
抱歉 先生 是六点钟
Give me the box back.
把盒子还给我
No. I mean, I can handle this.
不 我可以处理好的
If you can't remember your basic training--
如果你连最基本的训练都记不住
I can handle this.
我可以处理好的
I just need to go now. I'm late.
我得走了 我迟到了
Au revoir.
再见
Thank you.
谢谢
Where have you been? Where's the manifest?
你去哪里了 旅客名单在哪里
There you are.
给你
No, no, no.
不要不要
Oh, god.
老天
Kate, what is it?
凯特 怎么了
It's mother.
是妈妈
Mother?
妈妈
Is something wrong?
出了什么事吗
Yes.
是的
She's on the plane.
她就在这趟航♥班♥上
You're not the least bit curious?
你一点都不好奇吗
No.
不好奇
Not a tiny bit curious? She disappeared.
一点都不吗 她可是消失了
Nope.
一点都不
'cause if a guy's not on a new horse,
当男人还没另寻新欢的话
chances are he's still thinking about the old one.
他很可能还是旧情难忘
and you, Sanjeev, know how to beat a dead horse.
森吉 你真是深谙做无用功啊
3-minute pee. He's still on Bridget?
我尿了三分钟 他还在谈布丽奇特吗
I'm just saying, I'd be curious.
我只想说 我很好奇
I'm not. Good man.
我不好奇 好心人
In case you do get curious,
如果万一 你觉得好奇的话
let me tell you something.
我可以教教你
When it comes to women Listen up, folks.
就女人来说 伙计们 听着
Sanjeev's sharing pearls.
森吉正在传授泡妞秘诀呢
Yeah, I'm taking notes.
是的 我正洗耳恭听
There's always a friend who knows.
总会有一个她的朋友知道真♥相♥的
Always.
总会有的
So if a dame left you
所以如果一位女士
without word--
不留只言片语就离开了你
No "It was fun,"
连"和你在一起很开心"
No "We'll always have Paris,"
或者"巴黎永忆"之类的都没有
You'd go searching for her?
你还会去找她吗
I didn't say that. Hell, no.
我没这么说 该死 当然不会
There you go.
那不就是了
That is, unless...
除非
She was the love of my life.
她是我一生的挚爱
What kind of name is "Metropolitans," anyway,
话说新成立的职业球队俱乐部
for a brand-new ball club?
怎么会叫"大都会"
Stengel didn't do too bad
斯腾吉在布朗克斯[纽约区名]的时候
for your boys in the Bronx.
打得也对得起你们吧
Until he went senile.
后来老得打不动了
Dinner already?
晚餐这么快就做好了
Well, a deal is a deal.
我可是一诺千金
And who benches
他还让白人小子
Whitey Ford until game... three?
惠特尼·福特坐在替补席直到第三场
What deal?
什么承诺
Now what do we have here?
晚餐都有些什么呢
Oh, evening flights have their advantages.
晚上的航♥班♥肯定待遇好了
I think I'm looking at one.
有美人观瞻确实好
Prosciutto, pate, escargot?
意大利熏火腿 鹅肝 蜗牛
You've already got my attention.
你已经吸引了我
Serve me an aphrodisiac, I might just fall in love.
给我一份催情剂 我马上就能爱上你
It has been known to happen.
这也时有发生
Careful. I'm a glutton.
小心 我可贪吃了
Oh, I noticed.
我注意到了
I have no idea.
我什么都不知道
She hasn't spoken to me since I left.
自从我走后 她就再也没和我说过话
Then what is she doing here?
那她在这里干吗
Are you two still hiding?
你们两个还在躲着她吗
Daddy didn't tell you?
爸爸没告诉你吗
Daddy?
爸爸
He just called you on the pay phone.
他刚刚打公用电♥话♥找过你
Oh, uh, yes, he needed me to buy him some...
没错 他要我帮忙捎点
French cheese.
法国奶酪
Cheese?
奶酪
Mom's on her way to kill me,
妈妈连杀我的心都有了
and he wants cheese?
他还有闲情吃奶酪
You know, as Pan Am employees,
你们应该知道 作为泛美雇员
you can have your parents fly for free.
家属可以免费乘机
We are not telling her that.
绝对不能告诉她
No. She's that bad?
绝对 她有这么恐怖吗
She should have saved the fare and flown her broomstick.
她为了省钱 飞扫帚也愿意一试
Well, one of you is gonna have to face her.
你们两姐妹总有一人要面对她
Colette's by herself in economy.
经济舱全是克莉蒂一个人招呼
Two out of three.
三局两胜
No. Kate, please.
没门 凯特 帮帮我吧
I can't do it.
我没勇气
剧集 | 泛美航空(2011) | 导航列表