剧集 | 泛美航空(2011) | 导航列表
You're fluent?
你说得好吗
Here's the thing.
是这样的
I've been training my whole life for this job.
我毕生所学都是为这份工作量身打造
I know both elbow grease and elocution.
我吃得起苦 能说会道
But I think the most important thing for a Pan Am stewardess
但我认为对于一名泛美空姐来说最重要的
is that she be good company for the journey
是她可以成为你旅行的良伴
and a fast friend.
和可靠的朋友
I'm sorry for that.
我很抱歉
No way, I hate to see you this upset.
没有的事 我不想看到你不安
My cousin has been put on a show trial.
我的堂兄正在被公审
You know what that is?
知道那是什么吗
It's a favorite practice of Tito's regime.
是铁托政♥权♥最爱干的事
The defendant has little-to-no opportunity to justify himself.
被告几乎毫无为自己辩护的机会
My cousin-- he was forced to sign a statement under duress.
我的堂兄 他被迫在声明书上签字
He was tortured?
他被严刑逼供了吗
He'll be found guilty.
他会被判有罪的
I must go to Belgrade and do what I can.
我必须回贝尔格莱德 尽我所能
But what about Zagreb and your family?
那你在萨格勒布的家人怎么办
It'll have to wait.
只能先搁下了
Niko, are you in danger?
尼克 你有危险吗
Tito has put an entire nation in danger.
铁托把整个国家置于危险之中
"Chief architect" of the "Second Yugoslavia,"
"南联邦的总设计师"
and yet his dreams are not for his people.
而他的梦想与人♥民♥所需完全相悖
I must go and try to help my cousin.
我必须尽力帮助我的堂兄
This might be the last time I'll ever see him again.
这可能是我见他的最后一次机会了
Niko...
尼克
My mind is full of you, too.
我脑中也只有你
Maggie, those cops were lucky there wasn't a fork around.
玛吉 那些警♥察♥真该庆幸周围没叉子
Don't start in on me, okay?
别再说了好吗
I know. You warned me before, and I didn't listen.
我知道 你警告过我 我没听
Whoa. That was me saying hi.
我只是想问个好
You girls did your time, paid your debt to society.
你们向社会大学付了点学费而已
Tell that to the base manager.
这话跟地勤主管说吧
I thought we kept him out of this.
我以为他不知道这事
Not the one in Rio, Ted.
不是里约的那个
You mean New York? You mean that base manager?
你是说纽约的地勤主管
Ted...
特德
I disagree with your politics, your attitude toward women,
我不赞同你的政见以及你对女人的态度
and, well... you as a person in general,
可以说我不认同你整个人
but... you show up. You come through,
但你及时出现 挺身而出
and not everyone does that, so...
不是每个人能做得到 所以
Thank you.
谢谢你
Maggie, what is going on?
玛吉 出什么事了
Maggie?
玛吉
Are you sure you don't need a few more plane photos?
你确定不需要再拍几张飞机上的照片了吗
I have plenty.
拍得够多了
I didn't mean to abandon you at the beach, honest.
我不是故意把你晾在海滩边 真的
Well, even Coco Chanel only stood me up for three hours.
可可·香奈儿也只让我等了三小时而已
You shot Coco Chanel?
你拍过可可·香奈儿
Almost. She, uh,
就差一丁点 她...
ran off with an alligator bag.
拿着一个鳄鱼皮手袋溜了
I don't suppose I could make it up to you.
我想我是没法补偿你了 对吧
I could make you a list.
我可以给你写张清单
I'll get you a pen.
我去给你拿支笔
Oh. Sorry.
不好意思
Mr. Henson, can I offer you anything?
汉森先生 您有什么需要吗
No, thank you. I'm fine.
没有 谢谢 我很好
Then maybe you can help me with something.
那么 也许我需要您的帮助
If a girl was to find herself
如果有一个女孩
in a little bind with the airline,
在航♥空♥公♥司♥遇到了一点麻烦
would you be in a position to perhaps put in a good word?
您是否有可能会为她说几句好话呢
I don't get involved in personal issues,
我不参与个人事务
if that's what you mean.
如果你是这个意思
It wasn't even a serious infraction.
我犯的错也不是那么离谱
I can't help you. Sorry.
我无能为力 抱歉
Well... thank you anyway.
还是谢谢您
Did Graham get all the shots he needed?
格拉曼要拍的照片都拍了吗
I owe him some time in New York.
我们在纽约会补拍一些
Well, I'm sure it'll be fine.
我相信不会有问题的
You'll be the model stewardess.
你会成为模特空姐
Well, that's funny, coming from you.
从你嘴里听到这话真是新鲜
I already apologized.
我已经道过歉了
In what language? Portuguese?
用什么语说的 葡萄牙语吗
I didn't hear anything that sounded like an apology.
我没有听到任何类似道歉的话
No one ever had any expectations of me.
没人对我有过期待
Never thought I could get anywhere--
没人认为我会有什么出息
Not my family, not my friends.
我的家人 朋友 都一样
But for some reason, I did.
但不知怎么的 我成功了
Even though I didn't know where "anywhere" was
尽管我也不知道我的目标是什么
or how I would find it.
或者如何找到它
Yet here I am.
但这就是现在的我
I made a new me.
一个全新的自己
I took a lot of shortcuts,
我走了许多捷径
I told more than a few fibs.
谎话没少说
Every time I got caught, I moved on.
每次被揭穿 我都继续圆谎
Each close call was a stepping-stone
每一次有惊无险的经历都是我的垫脚石
to something better.
让我百尺竿头
But this time, there is nothing better.
但这次我不会幸免于难了
This is it.
没有挽回余地
I can't lose Pan Am.
我不能离开泛美航♥空♥
Why would you lose it?
你为什么会离开
The truth is,
事实是
I admire you more than you know.
我比你知道的更加羡慕你
And I'm sorry, Laura.
我真的很抱歉 劳拉
He was flying to Zagreb, but he changed his plans.
他本要飞去札格拉布 但他改主意了
Belgrade.
贝尔格莱德
His cousin's on "show trial" there.
他的堂兄在那里接受公审
Anything else?
还有其他消息吗
He's not a communist.
他不是共♥党♥分子
They don't all carry cards, you know.
这又不是写在脸上的
He hates Tito, admires Martin Luther King,
他厌恶铁托 敬仰马丁·路德·金
and he even likes Frankie Valli & The 4 Seasons.
他甚至喜欢法兰基·维力&四季乐队
The part about Tito is interesting.
关于铁托的那部分多说一些
He said that Tito's dreams were not for his people.
他说铁托的梦想与人♥民♥的需求完全相悖
Daring words for a diplomat.
对于一位外交人员 这话可真大胆
He must trust you.
他一定很信任你
He shouldn't.
他不该的
Sounds like he's working for the wrong people.
听起来他找错了老板
Is that what this is about?
是为了这个
You want him to spy for you?
你想让他给你当间谍
For us.
为了我们
You'll have to tread lightly.
你得小心行事
Turning a target into an asset
把目标人物转变为可用之才的关键
is about patience and control.
在于耐心和小心掌控
For now, just keep building on that trust.
你现在要做的是继续获取他的信任
You want me to turn him?
你想让我使他叛变
Welcome to the big leagues.
欢迎投身精英阶级
Richard, no.
理查德 不行
I'm a-a courier, remember? I--this is...
我是个信使 记得吗 这...
I can't do this.
我做不到
With the way Niko feels about Tito,
就凭尼克现在对铁托的看法
how long do you think he's going to last?
你以为他还能有多少时日
Dean.
迪恩
Everett's inside. It's fine. Ginny,
埃弗雷德在里面 没事的 金妮
let's give this a few days.
我们还是暂时别见面了
You were right.
你说得对
Rio was...
里约是...
I was the accident waiting to happen.
我是个定时炸♥弹♥
And the dinner--I'm... I'm sorry that I put you through that.
很抱歉 晚餐时让你煎熬
I know you are, but this is not the time to talk about it.
我明白 但现在不是谈这个的时候
剧集 | 泛美航空(2011) | 导航列表