剧集 | 泛美航空(2011) | 导航列表
20 feet.
20英尺
10 feet.
10英尺
I've seen friendlier-looking ground crews.
这帮地勤人员看起来没那么友好啊
What if they try to board the plane?
万一他们要强行登机怎么办
Well, then I'll take the one on the right.
那我来搞定右边那个人
Do you want some water, Henry?
你要喝水吗 亨利
Henry? Water?
亨利 要喝水吗
No.
不用了
There's nothing to see. Just relax.
没什么看好的 放松就好
We'll be taking off soon.
我们马上就起飞
Where's the doctor?
医生在哪里
Docteur? Les lignes sont coupees.
医生 电♥话♥线被切断了[法语]
Il n'y a plus d'electricite sur l'ile.
岛上也没有电[法语]
What's he saying?
他说什么
There's no phone, no doctor.
没电♥话♥ 没医生
Nous avons un homme tres malade a bord.
我们机上有个情况危急的病人[法语]
Ou trouver un docteur?
在哪可以找到医生[法语]
Petionville est le village le plus pres avec un docteur,
佩蒂翁维尔那里有个医生[法语]
mais les routes sont trop dangereuses.
但是路上太危险了[法语]
C'est une tuerie.
那里简直是屠宰场[法语]
There's a village not too far with a doctor.
有一个附近的村里有医生
We can bring Mr. Belson there.
我们可以把贝尔森先生带过去
I don't think he can travel.
我觉得他不能移♥动♥
We'll have to bring the doctor to him. I'll go.
我们得把医生带过来 我去接医生
No, no. A captain can't. You must stay with your plane.
不行 机长不能去 你必须和飞机待在一起
Um, j'ai besoin de votre jeep.
我需要用你们的吉普车[法语]
No. No jeep. Killing.
不行 不借吉普车 杀人
Okay. Give me all the money you have.
把你们所有的钱都给我
Did he just say "Killing"?
他是不是说了"杀人"
One of us is gonna have to go.
我们肯定要去一个人
It must be me. The doctor might only speak French.
我一定要去 医生很可能只会说法语
I might need directions.
我需要指路
No. No, no, no. Colette, you don't have to do this.
不 不 不 克莉蒂 你不用这么做
This is why we landed, isn't it? Quickly.
我们降落就是要找医生 不是吗 快点
All right. Ted, you drive.
好吧 特德 你来开车
That's what you're worried about, my driving?
你就是在担心这个 担心我开不好车
He's driven in Haiti before.
他以前在海地开过车
Been driven. In a taxi.
是坐过车 坐过出租车
Ted! You don't stop for anything.
特德 事关重大 不得懈怠
Sound advice, captain.
机长所言极是
I used to like coming to Haiti.
我以前可喜欢来海地了
Loved Lake Sumatra.
超喜欢苏门答腊湖
See the flamingos and the man-eating crocodiles,
到这来看火烈鸟 食人鳄什么的
but I tell you, you put one lunatic in charge,
但是呢 自打那个疯子掌权之后
and the whole country turns into crazyland.
这个国家就变成了疯人院
Instead of leaving, the American military
美国♥军♥队不应该撤离
should have crushed Papa Doc and his merry men
他们应该推♥翻♥"爸爸医生"和他的追随者
and taken over.
然后接管海地
The whole country would be better off.
这样的话 海地的现状会好的多
We'd be feeding flamingos right now.
没准我们现在正在给火烈鸟喂食呢
Uh, I mean, that probably sounds
这对你们法国人来说
a little imperialistic to the French, right?
是不是显得有点帝♥国♥主♥义♥
Am I right?
你说对不
Do you always talk this much?
你总是这么多话吗
Yeah, when I'm nervous. A bit.
紧张的时候 话是有点多
You always talk this little?
你总是这么沉默寡言吗
What's that?
那是什么
What?
哪里
It looks familiar.
看起来眼熟
Well, uh, a hurricane just hit.
飓风刚刚刮过
I'm sure there's more than one downed tree.
有几棵树被刮倒很正常
No, we are going circles.
不是 我们是在绕圈子
Not according to the North Star, which is directly behind us.
绝对没有 北极星一直在我们后方
I used to be a navigator, you know?
知道吗 我以前是个导航员
Flamingos bite. They do.
火烈鸟会咬人的 真的
I-I mean, they--they're-- they're very pretty
我是说 他们看起来很漂亮
a-and--and pink and very quiet,
粉粉♥嫩♥嫩 安安静静的
but they bite. They break the flesh.
但一旦咬起人来 绝对让你皮开肉绽
You know, as a child, when there was danger,
你知道吗 我从小就被教育
I was taught not to speak, not to make a sound.
在危险来临时要保持安静
Really? Why?
是吗 为什么
Ted.
特德
Are they dead?
他们死了吗
There's nothing we can do for them. Just keep driving.
我们无能为力 继续开车吧
Wait!
等一下
Americains?
你们是美国人吗
What did she say, and why is she getting in?
她说了什么 为什么她要上车
She will show us the way.
她会给我们指路
Lucille Ball?
露茜丽·鲍儿[喜剧演员]
I thought you were gonna say... Rita Hayworth.
我还以为你要说 丽塔·海华丝呢[演员]
Oh, well, I like funny.
我喜欢有趣的人
But with nice legs.
但她同时还要有一双美♥腿♥
I bet you had your choice.
我想 你肯定还有其他人选
Oh, but there's always that one, right?
人生中总有那么一个人
That one you let in all the way ends up breaking your heart.
你全心全意待她 却被她伤透了心
Well, she didn't mean to.
但她不是有意为之
Yeah, she fought hard,
她努力过
but the cancer won,
但还是败给了癌症
and so she left.
最终离我而去
Blanca--my redhead.
布兰卡 我的红发姑娘
The redhead who broke your heart was your wife?
令你心碎的红发姑娘是你妻子
Married 40 years.
我们是四十年的老夫妻了
Going to Venezuela to celebrate.
本来准备去委内瑞拉庆祝结婚纪念日的
That's where she was born.
她出生在那里
We always meant to go together one day,
我们一直都打算 要一起去那里
but, you know, things...
但是 人生不如意
Things.
十有八♥九♥
Blanca?
布兰卡
Yeah.
没错
It's a funny name for a redhead, isn't it?
这名字配红发姑娘很可笑 不是吗
Oh, it's beautiful.
不 这名字很美
It was not just on the outside,
她很乐于关心他人
you know, she, uh, cared about people.
不仅是在表面上
She was always volunteering for things.
她总是投身于各项志愿活动中
Too much, I thought.
我都觉得有些过了
I-I wanted her with me, you know?
我想让她陪着我
Selfish.
有点自私是吧
Very selfish.
非常自私
I'm gonna make up for that when I get back...
等恢复过来以后 我会弥补我的自私
Try to be more like her,
我会试着向她学习
make some kind of... impact.
为他人尽一份绵薄之力
I've been trying to make an impact myself.
我也在试着做出自己的贡献
Keep trying.
继续努力
She says the killings have been
她说 这样滥杀无辜
going on for weeks now.
已经持续好几个星期了
The secret police suspect everyone to be a rebel.
秘密警♥察♥怀疑每个人都是反叛者
The rebels suspect everyone
反叛者则怀疑每个人
of working for the dictator Papa Doc.
都在为"爸爸医生"的独♥裁♥统治效力
And here we are, two foreigners
看看咱俩 两个外国人
in a government vehicle. Swell.
开着政♥府♥的车 好极了
Perhaps they'll be too busy shooting at each other
估计他们正忙着互相瞄准
to bother with us.
没工夫管咱俩
What about our planeload of passengers?
一飞机的乘客怎么办
Doctor?
医生
Does it look like I can go anywhere?
你看我像是能抽得开身吗
It's just a few miles. We'll bring you right back.
就在几英里外 我们很快就把您送回来
And how many die here before I get back?
我要是去了 这里会有多少人生命垂危
We got money. Back at the plane. Enough to save a lot of lives.
我们有钱 就在飞机上 够你救活很多人
What makes your passenger
凭什么你乘客的生命
more important than these people?
就比这些人的生命更金贵
剧集 | 泛美航空(2011) | 导航列表