剧集 | 泛美航空(2011) | 导航列表
Well, no sense revisiting that now.
现在重温已经没什么用了
Anyone for a cup of tea?
有人要来杯茶吗
No. No, thank you.
不了 谢啦
Love one, but I'm gonna head back to my seat.
我挺想要的 但是我得回座位了
These boys need to fly a plane.
小伙子们要认真开飞机了
Yes, boys, why don't you fly a plane?
是啊 小伙子们 好好开飞机吧
Jujubes?
你那儿有枣味胶糖吗
That's your first thought?
这就是你的第一个念头吗
Pathetic.
真可悲
Yes, I stocked up, and yes, that's pathetic,
对 是我把软糖买♥♥光了 你还是可悲
but this woman--
但是这个女人
this vivacious, voluptuous woman...
这个性感十足的尤物
barely out the door, and your mind goes to jujubes.
她才刚出去 你的脑袋里就全是枣味胶糖了
Among other places.
我脑袋里也在想别的东西
Well, hallelujah, because sad to say,
哈利路亚 悲剧的是
she took a liking to you, captain.
看起来她喜欢的是你 机长大人
Yeah, maybe.
可能吧
Not maybe.
不是可能
Get out there.
出去
Pal, jump off the ledge.
兄弟 出去吧
Sign that dance card and tiptoe yourself into a little corporeal distraction.
签下那张舞会邀请函 然后跳到失神吧
And at great personal sacrifice, to myself...
我就做一个巨大的个人牺牲吧
I offer you these.
这个给你
He's not dead, I hope.
希望他没死
Dead.
死
Eight letters, starts with "M."
8个字母 开头字母M
"Moribund." It's a good thing you came along.
是"垂死的" 幸好你过来了
See, I thought you'd be up in first.
我以为你坐在头等舱
Oh, I like it back here.
我喜欢经济舱
Who's your traveling companion?
谁和你一起旅行呢
Oh, not one of mine.
他不是和我一起的
Just cold and tired, so I tucked him in.
看他又冷又累 我就把他裹起来了
Sweet gent.
是个绅士
Oh, it's a lucky gent.
是个幸运的绅士
It's my coat. I'm the lucky one.
那是我的大衣 我才是幸运的人
See, people think that I wear it because I'm rich, which I'm not,
大家都以为我有钱才这么穿 其实我没钱
or because I'm snobby,
或者他们觉得我很俗气
which I could learn to be.
我倒是可以朝那个方向发展
Truth is, someone's always cold on an airplane,
事实是 总有人坐飞机的时候觉得很冷
even in July.
即便是在七月
I have a surprise for you.
我要给你个惊喜
I love surprises.
我喜欢惊喜
Uh, private supplier.
私人供应
Excuse me.
不好意思
How you feeling?
感觉如何
Your sniffles and congestion?
你的鼻塞
Oh, yes. Much better. False alarm.
好多了 假警报 没什么大事
Just enough to cancel with Greg?
但是却严重到取消格雷格的见面吗
I didn't wanna make him sick.
我只是不想传染给他
Maybe you didn't really want to end it?
也许你只是不想和他结束
Oh, I did. I do. Well, I have.
我想 非常想 我已经和他结束了
I'm trying.
我正在努力和他结束
You have to talk to him.
你必须和他谈谈
I'm trying.
我在努力
And give the ring back.
把戒指还给他
I'm trying.
我在努力
I don't remember this weather.
我已经忘了这种天气了
In London?
伦敦的天气吗
In July.
七月的这种天气
I like it. But it's chilly.
我喜欢 但是有点冷
Couldn't we find a closer pub to debrief at?
我们不能找个近点儿的酒吧去做航前讲评吗
Yes, but this is the one that--
但是我们要去的那间是
Mr. Lonza's going to?
龙沙先生要去的吗
There will be race car drivers.
那儿会有赛车手的
By all means, then, let's dash.
无论如何 我们去尽情享受吧
Laura, you're right.
劳拉 你说得对
It is chilly. I'm gonna run back for my jacket.
是有点冷 我回去拿件外套
I'll meet you guys there?
我在酒吧和你们碰面吧
You want us to wait?
要我们在这等你吗
No, go on. I'll be fine.
不用了 你们先去吧 没事儿
A bench in the fog, Mr. Anderson?
雾中独坐啊 安德森先生
Fog? Really? I hadn't noticed.
有雾 真的吗 我都没注意
But then again, I'm British.
但是我得再说一遍 我可是英国人
It's lovely to see you again, Kate.
能再次见到你真好 凯特
That was quick thinking, about your jacket.
刚才真是急中生智啊 拿外套什么的
Yep. I am worth every penny.
那是 我可不是白拿薪水的
Wait. I don't get any pennies.
等一下 我还一分钱薪水都没拿到呢
Shall we discuss your salary or lack thereof?
我们是要讨论一下你有没有薪水吗
No.
不用了
I think not.
我也觉得没必要
There'll be a man on your next flight--
明天你的飞机上会出现一个男人
Niko Lonza, U.N. Attache,
尼克·龙沙 联♥合♥国♥专使
designation of no importance in this particular assignment.
在这次特殊行动中他不重要
I've met him. He was on our flight from New York.
我已经见过他了 在从纽约过来的班机上
Well, no matter. We're not interested in him.
不要紧 我们对他没兴趣
However, Monte Carlo, casino, V.I.P. Room.
不过 在蒙特卡洛赌场 VIP房♥间
Mr. Lonza will be gambling with a friend of his--
龙沙会和他的朋友赌博
A friend who is currently seeing an Italian woman
一个正在和一名叫做丽娜·布莱卡的
who goes by the name of Lena Bracca.
意大利女人约会
She's a Soviet agent.
她是一名苏联特工
We'll need her fingerprints.
我们需要她的指纹
How do I do that?
我怎么才能拿到啊
Well, I suspect that you'll need to arrange for Mr. Lonza
我想你可以好好做个安排
to bring you with him to the casino
好让他能带你去赌场
so that you can meet this Lena Bracca.
然后你就能接触到这位丽娜·布莱卡小姐了
That may not be so easy.
没那么简单的
He's already interested in another stewardess.
他已经对另一位空姐感兴趣了
Un-interest him.
那就让他没兴趣
So I said,
然后我就说
"You have 21. You don't need another card."
"你已经有21点了 不用再要牌了"
But he blurts right out, "Hit me."
但是他脱口而出"发牌"
That sounds like something my super would do.
听起来像我才会干的事儿
The man doesn't know a mailbox from a flower box.
那人连邮箱和花箱都分不清
Disastrous for the chrysanthemums.
对于菊花来说真是个悲剧
The table has opened up.
台球桌空了
Shall we?
想打吗
Oh, I don't know. You won't accept my challenge?
我不确定 你不接受我的挑战吗
Well, if you can teach me. I've never actually played.
如果你能教我的话 我从来没打过
I have.
我打过
I'll take your challenge.
我接受你的挑战
And I'll win.
而且我赢定了
Your friend sounds like she means it.
你朋友看起来势在必得
Well, she can be competitive.
她很好战
Uh, 8-ball? 9-ball? Bank?
8球还是9球 或者灌球
It's your choice, Mr. Lonza.
随你选 龙沙先生
Please, call me Niko.
请叫我尼克
That's a good shot.
打得好
Nice.
漂亮
Think you're gonna make that one?
猜你这杆肯定进洞
Absolutely.
肯定的
Clearly, I underestimated you.
很明显我低估你了
Clearly.
是的
Let's try darts.
我们去玩飞镖吧
Oh, after a rematch.
再比一场就去
Really? I mean,
真的吗 我是说
is that okay with people waiting for the table?
旁边都是等桌子的人 你们能发挥好吗
She's right. I hate to be a pool hog.
她说得对 我不喜欢被围观
You won't allow me to even the score? I'm sorry.
你连打平的机会都不给我吗 抱歉
There was a chance at that?
有打平的机会吗
Rack 'em up.
把球摆好吧
剧集 | 泛美航空(2011) | 导航列表