剧集 | 泛美航空(2011) | 导航列表
Accept your honorable discharge honorably
光荣地接受你的荣誉退役证书
and get on with your life.
然后放下这一切朝前看吧
Plenty of blue skies ahead, Teddy.
依旧海阔天空 特德
Time?
多久
Two minutes, seven seconds.
两分零七秒
I'm slowing down.
我越来越慢了
Do you really walk off the plane without your girdle on?
你真的不♥穿♥紧身褡就下飞机吗
We are in the tropics.
我们身处热带地区
That's no place for the shackles of propriety.
这可不是该循规蹈矩畏首畏尾的地方
You know she got grounded for that.
你知道她因此被罚了
Do you see a grooming supervisor anywhere?
你瞧瞧这个罗里吧嗦的管家婆
Oh, don't worry. Kate's not a tattletale.
别担心 凯特不会打小报告的
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们先生们
there's some weather on the ground in Hong Kong harbor.
由于香港的天气原因
We're gonna experience a few bumps on our descent.
飞机下降过程中会有些颠簸 敬请谅解
Too bad. The view is usually spectacular.
太可惜了 通常这里的夜景很壮观
Well, she doesn't have a camera anyways.
反正她也没带相机
I plan on getting my own.
我打算自己买♥♥一台
Oh, good.
好极了
Is this fight about a camera?
你们吵架就是为了一台相机吗
No. Yes.
不是 正是
Tug-of-war. Must be nice.
姐妹闹别扭 真幸福
You're lucky, no?
你们很幸运 不是吗
Flying together?
一起飞行
I suppose we are.
我想是吧
It's hard to fly with your wings clipped.
翅膀被剪了还怎么飞呢
What does she mean by that?
她什么意思
Laura, what have you been telling her?
劳拉 你跟她说了什么
Nothing, I... I didn't have to.
没什么 哪需我动口
You're the one who does all the telling.
你一个人就把话说完了
Yes?
什么事
Got it.
知道了
Maggie.
玛吉
All I'm trying to do is help Laura get up to speed...
我所做的一切都是为了让劳拉快点长大
I was joking.
我是开玩笑的
And you're not helping.
而你却在帮倒忙
Aren't I?
是吗
She is inexperienced at everything.
她什么都没经历过
She hasn't done a thing on her own.
从没自己做过任何事情
Well, maybe she should.
也许她是该试试
Pan Am is the ultimate new beginning.
泛美航♥空♥是最好的新起点
Let her begin.
让她起飞吧
Better batten down the hatches.
最好快点封舱
Heavy crosswinds.
大侧风来了
Clipper 22, over heading Sierra-Lima-Beacon,
飞剪22号♥ 通过希拉利马信标台后
descend to 2,000 and cleared to
下降到两千英尺
intercept localizer for approach.
可以航道进近
Clipper 22, do you copy?
飞剪22号♥ 收到指示了吗
Answer him, will ya?
快点回答他 行吗
Roger that, kai tak approach.
收到 启德进近
Have you ever done this before?
你有经验吗
What, land it in poor visibility?
你指在能见度低的情况下进港吗
The Hong Kong approach.
在香港执行进港
First time without training wheels.
第一次实地操作
Yeah, so never with these crosswinds then.
更别提现在刮这么大的侧风
Piece of cake.
小菜一碟
Captain, airspeed 200 knots.
机长 空速二百节
Damn, who designed this approach?
可恶 是谁设计的这种进场方式
Satan.
撒旦
Clipper 22, call checkerboard in sight.
飞剪22号♥ 报告能见目视检查牌
Roger. Call checkerboard.
收到 报告能见目视检查牌
Okay, I have checkerboard in sight.
好了 看到能见目视检查牌了
Flaps to 30.
襟翼放到30度
Checkerboard in sight. Flaps to 30.
能见目视检查牌可见 襟翼放到30度
Altitude, uh, 1,000 feet.
高度 一千尺
Where--uh, uh, what was our last wind speed?
上次报告的风速是多少
225 degrees at 20 knots.
风向225度 风速20节
20 knots. Abort. We need to abort.
20节 我们得中止进近
If circle around, the weather's not getting any better.
继续飞的话 天气也完全没有好转
Tell the tower we're landing.
通知塔台 我们准备降落
Are you nuts?
你疯了吗
Hey! Do it.
照做就行了
Cleared for 13. Clipper 22.
13号♥跑道能见 飞剪22号♥准备降落
At this airspeed,
以现在的空速
with that crosswind, you're gonna land in the water.
侧风如此猛烈 飞机会降落到水里的
I don't plan on maintaining this airspeed.
我没打算保持这个速度
We're at our crosswind limit.
侧风强度已经达到极限了
At! At, not over.
达到而已 并没超过吧
Captain, do you want me to take over?
机长 你想让我来替你吗
No! I want you to shut the hell up!
不 我只想你给我闭嘴
Here we are.
到啦
Good news-- my circulation has returned,
好消息 我起死回生了
and I didn't soil myself.
还没归西
That was quite a landing, captain.
降落的真够惊险啊 机长
I'll be at the bar... until tomorrow.
我去酒吧压压惊 玩个通宵
Yeah.
是啊
That was quite a landing.
的确够惊险
Glad you agree.
很高兴你也这么认为
There were 128 souls on this aircraft.
这架飞机载有128个人
Yeah, that I got safely to the ground.
没错 我带他们安全着陆了
We could have gotten safely to Singapore.
我们本可以安全备降到新加坡
Well, we got safely to Hong Kong.
但是我们安全地降落在香港了
We were one short and curly away from landing in that bay.
差那么一丁点就要栽到海里了
The only time we were in any danger
我们唯一的危险
was when you were distracting me.
就是你在旁边张牙舞爪让我分心
Look, you're my friend, Ted. I like you.
你是我朋友 特德 我觉得你人不错
We can joke around in the cockpit.
我们可以在驾驶舱里开开玩笑
We can hang out on the ground.
工作之余也可以一起消遣
But you make no mistake,
但是你得搞清楚
I am in charge in the air,
飞行的时候 我说了算
and what I say and what I do is the law.
我说什么就是什么
There's no discussion, no second-guessing.
没得商量 不许质疑
And a sky god is born.
天神再世啊
Hey, call it whatever you want.
你想怎么说都行
You either accept it, or you need to get another jet.
要么接受现实 要么趁早滚蛋
A good captain respects and utilizes
优秀的机长会懂得尊重并充分利用
the expertise of his crew.
每个机组人员的才能
And a good first officer knows exactly
而优秀的第一长官应该知道
when and where to offer it.
在何时何处提出自己的见解
Where the hell are all the umbrellas?
该死的雨伞都去哪了
Do you think you're special?
你以为你很牛吗
You think you're the only guy that can make that landing?
你以为只有你能在那种情况下成功降落吗
I-I was a test pilot.
我曾是个试飞员
I can land an anvil on a postage stamp
我可以驾机空投一个铁钻 让其降落地点
in the middle of the ocean.
精确到分毫不差
That's not the point.
但这不是重点
No. The point is,
没错 重点是
you think you're in the wrong seat.
你认为你不该只是个副驾驶员
Yeah, I am.
没错
Okay, well, you either need to let it go,
你要么想开点
or you need to call your daddy to get you one of your own.
要么让你♥爸♥爸给你买♥♥架飞机去
Two days. It's been two days.
两天了 整整两天了
Are you actually gonna let us land in New York
马上就要降落纽约了 你真不打算
without telling us how you got that shiner?
告诉我们你的乌眼青怎么回事吗
Yeah, did some jerk sucker punch you?
对啊 是被哪个混♥蛋♥崽子打了吗
Guess we're on a need-to-know basis.
看来内有隐情啊
3,000 feet.
飞行高度三千英尺
Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking.
女士们先生们 我是本次航♥班♥的机长
We are making our final descent into the New York area.
我们很快就要降落在纽约
I want to thank you for flying Pan Am.
感谢您搭乘泛美航♥空♥
剧集 | 泛美航空(2011) | 导航列表