剧集 | 泛美航空(2011) | 导航列表
Sneak attack from the parents.
是我父母突然心血来潮
"Oh, Edward."
"爱德华"
"You're going to be in London at the same time."
"你那会也在伦敦"
Blah, blah, blah.
诸如此类的
"Oh, what a wonderful coincidence."
"多巧啊"
Your parents call you Edward?
你父母叫你爱德华
When they're trying to ruin my life,
每当他们想毁了我的生活时就这样
which is always.
"每当"等于"总是"
Okay. What do you want me to do?
好吧 你想让我做什么
I want you to be my girlfriend.
做我的女朋友
I made a reservation at 7:30 at the hotel dining room.
我在酒店的餐厅 订了七点半的位子
At 8:00, you come over to our table, steaming mad at me,
八点的时候 你走到桌前 冲我发火就行了
which shouldn't be much of a stretch for you,
不用太动气 太入戏
but you gotta come at me with both barrels, you know?
但还是要尽量大声臭骂我 好吗
Hey, you can wear that little black number,
对了 你可以穿那条显露你身材的
the one that shows off your--
黑色小礼服
O-okay, Ted, I agreed to this favor reluctantly.
好了 特德 我勉为其难答应帮忙
You can't tell me what to wear.
但你无权管我穿什么
Fair enough.
当然可以
You could just tell your parents no.
你可以直接拒绝你父母
Way too complicated.
事情比较复杂
But having me pretend to be your deranged girlfriend
但是假扮你的神经质女友
makes sense?
有用吗
Yeah. Glad you see it my way.
当然有用 多谢你替我着想
Sam, what are you doing here?
山姆 你在这里干嘛
I thought you'd be filling Molotov cocktails by now.
我还以为你在填充"莫洛托夫燃♥烧♥弹♥"呢
No, the only cocktail I'm filling--
不 我唯一在"填充"的"燃♥烧♥弹♥"[鸡尾酒]
emptying... is right here.
就在这里...行将见底
What happened to Ban the Bomb UK?
"英国禁弹联盟"怎么样了
Arrested. Locked up.
被捕了 被铐了
Thrown in the pokey.
进大狱了
Sam, I'm so sorry.
山姆 我很抱歉
Well, it's a good thing you weren't with them.
幸好你没跟他们在一起
How can you say that? I should have been with them.
你怎么能这么说 我应该和他们并肩作战的
You wanted to get arrested?
你想被抓吗
If that's what was necessary.
如果有这个必要的话
You can't effect change without personal sacrifice.
变革需要牺牲
How is going to jail the answer?
进监狱算其中之一吗
You talk about seeing the world to change it, Maggie,
是你说要出门见识大千世界的 玛吉
But you're just another tourist.
结果却沦为一个看客
I am not.
我没有
You meet important people in your job.
你不时能见到要员
When was the last time you talked to them...
可你最后一次和他们交流是什么时候
Really talked to them?
真正的交流
I talk to people all the time.
我一直在与他们交流
Sure, to take a lunch order.
是啊 交流午饭吃什么
You have a captive audience at 35,000 feet,
那些要员被困在3500英尺的高空
and you won't take advantage of it.
多么好的献言机会呀 但你却暴殄天物
You could make a difference.
你本有机会尽一份力
But you don't.
可惜你不愿意
Paris must be the most beautiful city in the world.
巴黎一定是世界上最美丽的城市
What was it like growing up there?
在那里长大是什么感觉
Well, actually, mom, she's, uh,
事实上 妈妈 她其实
she's from the countryside, so...
来自乡村 所以
so, yeah, not so different from here.
所以和这里没什么区别
Oh.
这样啊
And how long have you two been flying together?
你们一起工作多久了
Well, we've been on the same crew for a few months.
我们在同一个机组搭了几个月班
Yeah. She--she speaks four different languages.
没错 她会说 四种语言
And she makes, uh,
而且她会做
this, um, it's a tart-- tarte tatin?
是叫 苹果倒塔吗
Tarte tatin.
倒扣苹果挞
It's, uh... French.
这是 法语
Yeah. It tastes exactly like your apple cobbler.
没错 就像你做的苹果馅饼
So good.
美味绝伦
Uh, h-hold on here.
打断一下
I don't want to point out the elephant in the room,
我不想扫大家的兴
but I have to ask.
但我还是想问一句
What the hell happened to Bridget?
布丽奇特到底怎么了
Bill. Dad.
比尔 爸爸
Nothing personal, Colette.
我不是针对你 克莉蒂
But the last time my son was here,
但是上次 我儿子回家
he told us he was getting engaged to a girl named Bridget.
说要跟一个名叫布丽奇特的女孩订婚
Hey, dad. Can we talk about this later?
够了 爸爸 能不能等会再说
It's always later with you.
你总是这么拖着
You didn't call us when you left the air force.
你离开空军的时候 没有通知我们
You didn't tell us when you took the Pan Am job.
你去泛美上班的时候 没有通知我们
And now you're jetting around god-knows-where.
现在你满世界乱飞 毫无音信
H-how are we supposed to know what's going on with you?
我们怎么可能知道 在你身上都发生了什么
I'm here now. Isn't that good enough?
我这不是回来了吗 这还不够吗
On what occasion? You two getting engaged?
回来说什么 说你们要订婚
Bill, please.
比尔 别说了
Are you expecting?
你事先知道吗
No. Bill!
不 比尔
As I live and breathe!
你当我不存在吗
I'm sorry. Would you excuse me?
对不起 失陪了
What are you thinking?
你到底在想什么
Colette, listen.
克莉蒂 听我说
You gotta... understand about my parents.
我希望你...能够体谅一下我父母
Take me home, Dean.
送我回家 迪恩
Come on. I thought you wanted to learn how to fly.
别这样 我知道你想学开飞机
I think I've learned enough for one day.
我想一天时间 已经足够了
I'm sorry. I'm...
对不起 我
You know, I never really expected today to go like this.
我真的没想到 会变成这样
How did you think it would go?
你以为会怎样
You would pretend I was Bridget
在你父母拆穿之前
until your parents figured it out?
一直把我当布丽奇特
No, I-I figured they'd meet you,
不 我认为他们见到你之后
and--and they'd think you're fantastic,
会像我一样 认为
like I do, and--
你很迷人 然后
And the embarrassment of breaking up
然后你和未婚妻
with your fiancee would be ignored?
分手的糗事就能蒙混过关吗
Okay. I messed up.
好吧 我搞砸了
I'm sorry.
对不起
Can we start over?
我们重新来过好吗
No. It's not that simple.
不 没那么简单
Look, I realize how awkward that was back there,
听着 我知道回去难免尴尬
but you gotta understand that
但是你要明白
that has nothing to do with us.
这对我们俩没有影响
Us? I don't think there is an "Us", Dean.
我们俩 我不认为还有"我们俩" 迪恩
You're still in love with Bridget. No.
你还爱着布丽奇特 不
Yes. No.
是 不
Yes. That's why you didn't tell your parents.
是 所以你没提前通知你父母
You still imagine she'll show up one day
你依然幻想有一天她会出现
like nothing happened, like she never left you.
仿佛一切都没发生 仿佛她不曾离开你
And you're so sure that every guy that you fall for
而你永远以为 你爱上的所有男人
is gonna up and leave you for another woman.
最终都会移情别恋
I'm not going to let myself get hurt again.
我不会再让自己受伤了
So then why would you kiss me in Miami?
那在迈阿密的时候你为什么要吻我
Honestly, I don't know. Just take me home.
说实话 我也不知道 送我回家吧
No. No. Please take me home.
不 不 拜托送我回家
No. Whywhy not?
不 为什么
Because you're asking--
因为你的问题
You're asking the wrong damn question.
你的问题毫无意义
You want to know why I never told my parents
你想知道 我为什么没有告诉我父母
that I broke up with Bridget.
我和布丽奇特分手的事
Well, for the same reason that
这和我从不带她
I never brought her up here to meet them.
来见父母的理由一样
There's just something about her that wasn't real.
因为她总显得不够真实
But after two weeks,
但是两周之后
剧集 | 泛美航空(2011) | 导航列表