剧集 | 泛美航空(2011) | 导航列表
There you are. Enjoy your flight.
您拿好 祝您旅途愉快
"Jet clipper service is unique.
"飞剪喷气式客机的服务是独一无二的
Upon boarding an around-the-world flight,
从登上远洋航♥班♥的那一刻起
passengers are greeted
迎接乘客的
by the international beauty and grace
是有"国际化优雅和美丽"的
known as the Pan Am stewardess."
泛美空乘人员"
Next!
下一个
"All college-educated,
"空姐们都接受过高等教育
girls can fly until they are married or turn 32."
可以工作至32岁或者结婚"
Hands.
手伸出来
Excuse me. Can you help me...
您好 能不能帮我...
That's quite a picture.
封面拍得不错嘛
Thank you. Uh, I have a bit of a problem, miss--
谢谢您 我有个小问题 主管
Over a million copies sold, and your hat is askew.
杂♥志♥买♥♥了一百多万本 但是空姐帽戴歪了
Oh, I didn't pose for it. I was only leaving the building.
我不是故意的 我当时要走了
Are you wearing your girdle?
你穿紧身褡了吗
Yes, ma'am.
穿了
Is that necessary?
有必要这样吗
A girdle doesn't stand up and announce itself.
你紧身褡突出来了
There's a rip in your stocking.
袜子也开线了
Yes. I know. Can you help me?
我知道了 您能帮我个忙吗
My flight leaves in less than an hour.
班机还有不到一小时了
How long have you been flying?
你做空姐多久了
Three weeks and two days. I have an extra pair.
三个星期零两天 袜子我还有一双
We're on the same crew. Follow me, beaute.
我们是一组的 跟我来吧 美妞
Not too dark, Miss valois.
袜子颜色不要太深 瓦卢瓦小姐
This isn't a cabaret.
这儿不是餐厅
Yes, Miss Havemeyer.
遵命 海文梅尔小姐
Next.
下一个
She likes the girdle.
她很在意紧身褡的
So... congratulations.
恭喜啦
When did they pick you for it?
他们怎么选的你啊
Just last week. I was on the San Juan leg.
就上周的时候 我在圣胡安值机
No, no. Not the flight. The magazine.
不是说飞行的事 是杂♥志♥
How did it happen?
怎么选的你
I'm not sure exactly. Um...
我也不太清楚啦
Ah, pas mal. Saviez-vous etudier a Paris?
不错嘛 你在巴黎上的学吗[法语]
A l'universite de Baltimore.
在巴尔的摩大学[法语]
Make way for the face of Pan Am.
快给泛美的形象代言人让路
No, don't. Don't say that.
别 别这么说
Nylon emergency. Don't say that. I'm not.
袜子破喽 别这么说 我不是啦
Don't apologize. You're on the cover of "Life" Magazine.
别谦虚了 你都上《生活》杂♥志♥了
Yes, with a face like that,
对呀 这么漂亮的脸蛋
you'll find a husband in a couple of months.
过不了几个月你就能找到如意郎君啦
Oh, I'm--I'm not looking for a husband.
我又不是上去征婚的
I hope not. You're famous now.
但愿不是 你现在可出名了
No, trust her. She's not.
对 相信她吧 她真没这么想
Looking for a husband, that is.
她没想着找老公
Kate, I-I tried to telephone last night.
凯特 我昨晚想给你打电♥话♥的
A man just took a picture. I-I didn't ask for it.
有个人私自♥拍♥的我 不是我要求的
Of course you didn't.
你当然不会这么做
I need gum. Does anyone want anything? Oh, hi, Kate.
我要吃口香糖 有想吃东西的吗 嗨 凯特
Can you chew gum in uniform?
工作时能吃口香糖吗
Clipper 22 cabin crew. Oui?
飞剪22号♥客舱乘务员们 干嘛[法语]
Have any of you ladies seen your purser--Bridget Pierce?
谁看见你们的乘务长布丽奇特·皮尔斯了吗
The departure gate for Pan Am Flight 310 has been changed.
泛美310航♥班♥的登机口变更
The new departure gate is...
新的登机口为...
And the magazine?
也来一本吗
Oh, no. I'm just looking.
不了 我就是看看
Are you sure? We'll sell out in a couple hours.
真的不要 一会儿可就卖♥♥没了
I'll take one.
我要一本
Here. Take mine.
给 拿我这本
Uh, a pack of wilmingtons
杂♥志♥和这位小姐的
and the young lady's chewing gum.
口香糖的钱我一并给了
68 cents.
68美分
Keep the change.
不用找了
Thank you.
谢谢
Pretty girl.
姑娘你真漂亮
Very.
的确
Are you ready for your first assignment?
准备好执行你第一个任务了吗
Now?
现在吗
Seat 3d.
3D座位
We need to detain him at customs in heathrow.
我们要在希斯罗机场海关口逮捕他
Replace the British visa in his passport
你去用这本过期签证
with this expired one.
换掉他护照里的英国签证
Without him knowing?
不让他知道啊
I'll take that as rhetorical.
当然不能让他知道
You forgot your gum.
你忘记口香糖了
Sure. Let me get it.
好吧 我来接
Oh. Does the marxist dialectic account for a dual thesis?
马♥克♥思♥主义者的辩证法能解释二元分♥裂♥论吗
That's Hegel, not Marx. Hello.
那是黑格尔的 不是马♥克♥思♥的 喂
Maggie? This is Bill from Pan Am Scheduling.
玛吉 我是泛美飞行计划部的比尔
Can you volunteer for a special flight last-minute?
你能来救个火吗
I think you're working off the wrong list.
你看错计划表了吧
We're missing our lead stewardess
从纽约飞往伦敦的
on our New York to London.
乘务长不见了
Can you come and be our purser?
你能来当一回乘务长吗
Today?
今天吗
8:30 departure.
八点半起飞
Margaret, this is Paul Gilbert.
玛格丽特 我是保罗·吉尔伯特
Pan Am is launching a new clipper jet...
泛美的喷气式飞剪航♥班♥首航
and I cannot let it fly without a purser.
我不能让它在没有乘务长的情况下上天
Did you know I was grounded, Paul Gilbert?
你知道我之前被停飞了吗 保罗·吉尔伯特
Uniform violation.
制♥服♥不合要求
Not if you can get here in 35 minutes.
你要是能在35分钟内赶来就一笔勾销
I wish I could. I'm in the city.
我也想啊 可我还在市里呢
Get your fanny to midtown.
赶紧去市中心
I'll have a helicopter waiting for you at headquarters,
我让直升机在总部等你
and, sweetheart,
还有 姑娘
wear the girdle.
记得穿紧身褡
Helicopter?
直升机
An extraordinary gesture on my part
我的紧急应对措施
to get your purser here on time.
好把你的乘务长准时接过来
What, Bridget's not here yet?
布丽奇特还没有来吗
Not your problem.
这不用你管
"Clipper Majestic" departs on schedule.
威严号♥飞剪机一定会按时起飞
Write her first chapter, captain.
一定要开个好头 机长同志
Yeah.
没问题
John?
约翰
Hey, John!
嗨 约翰
Hey, was that your... the one from Rome?
那是不是你在罗马的那位啊
Oui.
是的[法语]
Well, he's about to be the one from London, huh?
他马上就要成为我在伦敦的那位了
Did you know he was on this flight?
你之前知道他也坐这趟航♥班♥吗
I love surprises.
我喜欢惊喜
Just smile through it, dear.
微笑着坚持住哦 亲爱的
Listen, you can crash here,
听着 屋子你可以不收拾
but lock the door when you leave.
但出门时一定要把门锁上
Maggie.
玛吉
You dropped your silly blue hat.
你忘记带这顶傻乎乎的蓝帽子了
Look, I get to see the world, Sam.
喂 我要去看外面的世界了 山姆
When was the last time you left the village?
你上次出门是什么时候
I don't need to see the world to change it.
我要想改变世界根本用不着出去看
Well, I do.
可我要
Taxi! Taxi! Taxi!
出租车 出租车
I'm going to 200, Park Avenue, the Pan Am building.
我要去公园大道200号♥ 泛美大厦
Wow. It's beautiful.
哇 真漂亮
Brand-new. Never been flown.
全新亮相 以前从来没飞过
What do you think, ladies?
觉得怎么样 女士们
Can we make this work?
能把这次航行飞得漂亮吗
剧集 | 泛美航空(2011) | 导航列表