剧集 | 泛美航空(2011) | 导航列表
我们有一个共同的敌人
Convenient, is it not?
见风使舵嘛 不是吗
That's politics, right?
这就是政♥治♥ 对吧
Politics? No, it's a miracle.
政♥治♥ 不 这简直是奇迹
One clever speech by your president,
你们的总统发表一段精彩的演说
and the whole nation is instantly absolved.
整个德国就即刻被赦免了
Excuse us, gentlemen.
请原谅 先生们
We, uh, need to prep for our flight.
我们要去准备飞行了
I'm sorry. Did I spoil your party?
不好意思 我是不是扫兴了
I meant, congratulations.
我的意思是 祝贺你们
I'm sorry.
对不起
Let me make it up to you.
让我补偿这一切
**Deutschland, Deutschland*
*德意志 德意志
**uber alles*
*高于一切
**uber alles*
*高于世间
**in der Welt*
*所有万物
**Wenn es stets*
*无论何时
**zu Schutz und Trutze*
*为了保护和捍卫
**Bruederlich zusammenhaelt*
*兄弟们永远站在一起
**Von der Maas bis an die Memel*
*从马斯到默默尔
**Von der Etsch bis an den Belt*
*从埃施到贝尔特
**Deutschland, Deutschland*
*德意志 德意志
**uber alles,*
*高于一切
**uber alles in der Welt*
*高于世间所有万物
**Deutschland, Deutschland*
*德意志 德意志
**uber alles*
*高于一切
**uber alles in der Welt*
*高于世间所有万物
I thought I was clear on the phone.
我以为我电♥话♥里说的很清楚了
You were. I just didn't agree.
是的 只不过我无法同意
Well, it's not your place to disagree.
可你并无立场来反对
You do what you're told.
你只需执行命令
So you're saying to just follow orders?
你是说只要服从命令就好了吗
Yes.
是的
You're actually saying that here?
你在民♥主♥的地盘上说这种话吗
This is is how wars are won.
只有这样才能赢得战争
Do you have any idea
你知不知道
how many people have risked their lives,
有多少人冒了生命危险
so that you could carry that book?
让你能够拿到那本书
I know that she did,
我知道她是其中一员
and I know that she was going to be killed for trying to help us.
也清楚她可能会因帮助我们而丧命
How do you know she wasn't lying? She wasn't.
你怎么知道她没说谎 她没有
I just heard my president promise 2 million people
我才听到我们的总统对这里的两百万民众
in this city that we wouldn't abandon them.
保证不会抛弃他们
You brought an East German spy
你让一名东德间谍穿着你的制♥服♥
to an American consulate in your uniform.
混进美国领♥事♥馆♥
I know what I did,
我知道自己做了什么
and I take full responsibility for--
也会为此全权负责
Miss Cameron, you have no idea what you've done,
卡梅隆小姐 你根本不知道自己做了什么
nor what it takes to keep a cold war cold.
你也不懂维持冷战现状所需的代价
You should be proud. You got so close.
你曾离他那么近 该感到自豪了
Close is nothing. Close is meaningless.
离得近算什么 根本没有意义
You got into the press section. You got into the mission.
你进了媒体区 还进了特别使团
You can tell the boys that.
可以拿这些向飞行员们炫耀啊
I don't care what the pilots think.
我根本不在乎他们怎么想
That's not why I... What is that?
我不是因为他们才... 那是什么
That... is "Air Force One."
那是"空军一号♥"
It's still here. He's still here!
它还没飞 他还在这
What are you doing?
你要干什么
Cover for me. I'm not gonna make our flight.
帮我交代一下 我赶不上飞机了
What?
什么
I'm gonna meet him right here, right now.
我现在就要去见他
Wait! What do I tell everyone?
等等 我该怎么说啊
Make something up! Something German!
随便编点 和德国有关的
Wait! Have you seen Ted? Where's Ted?
等等 你见到特德了吗 特德在哪
Why?
怎么了
He has something I need.
我有东西在他那里
You're not on this flight.
你不是本架飞机的乘务员
What are you doing here, miss?
你有何贵干 小姐
My name is Maggie Ryan.
我叫玛吉·瑞恩
I worked on Kennedy's campaign.
曾是肯尼迪竞选团队的一员
I logged more hours than any other volunteer,
我比其他任何志愿者服务的时间都长
and as a reward, I was supposed to meet him,
作为回报 我本该能与他本人见面
but I took a bathroom break
但选区副主管来时
when the deputy field director came for two minutes,
只逗留了两分钟 我却正好去洗手间了
and suddenly Marcia Phillips was going instead of me
结果玛西亚·飞利浦就中了标
even though she only did half the hours I did.
尽管她的服务时间只有我一半
I just... I just wanna thank him
我只是想谢谢他
for making me realize
让我懂得了
that each of us can make a difference.
每个人都拥有改变的力量
I just wanna shake his hand.
我只是想和他握握手
Well, you've certainly got a lot of enthusiasm.
你真够热血的
Thank you.
谢谢
But you haven't been vetted.
但你没通过安检
I'm a Pan Am stewardess.
我是泛美航♥空♥的乘务员
They vetted me!
他们检查过了
I got him cigars!
我给他带了雪茄
Cubans!
古巴雪茄
His favorite.
他的最爱
What?
什么
Cubans--his favorite.
古巴雪茄 他的最爱
Tell me your name again.
把你的名字再说一次
Maggie Ryan.
玛吉·瑞恩
Okay.
好吧
Wait here.
在这里等着
Cigars for the president. She wants to give them...
给总统先生的雪茄 她送的
Welcome to New York.
欢迎来到纽约
Thank you for flying Pan Am.
感谢您搭乘泛美航♥空♥
Thank you.
谢谢
June in New York.
六月的纽约
Can't beat that humidity.
潮湿难耐啊
Berlin not as entertaining as you thought it would be?
你此次柏林之旅并不尽兴是吗
I took a shot.
至少我试过了
Can you blame me? I mean, look at you.
能怪我吗 瞧瞧你
Let me take you to breakfast and apologize.
让我请你吃早餐以表歉意吧
Good night, Mr. Vanderway.
晚安 范德威先生
Yeah.
好吧
Yeah, good night.
晚安
You know...
你知道吗
You're different from other girls.
你与其他女孩不同
Thank you.
谢谢夸奖
You wanna share a cab home?
想一起搭车回家吗
Oh, I have a couple things to wrap up at operations.
空管控制中心那边还有事要处理
Is it okay if I meet you there? Sure.
到家见吧 好的
When the Nazis took over,
纳粹占领法国后
my parents made plans to flee.
我父母计划潜逃出国
They dropped me off with a neighbor
他们把我留在邻居家
and promised they'd come back to get me.
并保证会回来接我
But they never did.
但他们没有
Never could.
也做不到
And the people who brought us into the apartment were so warm...
带我们去公♥寓♥的人那么温柔和善
and magnanimous.
那么菩萨心肠
Your president tried so hard to lift their shame.
你们的总统想尽办法减轻他们的羞耻感
But they should feel shame.
但他们就该感到惭愧
I came to Germany to forgive.
我来德国 希望能对过去释怀
but I still hate them.
但我还是恨他们
And I don't know how to stop.
我不知道该怎样停止
剧集 | 泛美航空(2011) | 导航列表