剧集 | 泛美航空(2011) | 导航列表
Oh, I figured you two would hit it off.
我就知道你们俩合得来
She's been bringing up your name a lot.
她常跟我提起你的名字
Oh. Has she now? Uhhuh.
现在也这样吗 是的
You know, you two should get together,
瞧 等我们俩把婚礼搞定以后
once we get through all this wedding stuff.
你们俩该多联♥系♥
Oh, I don't know, Ted.
特德 这可说不准
The first few months of married life,
新婚的那几个月
lovebirds should really feather the nest alone.
可是夫妻俩共筑爱巢的时候
Don't you think?
难道你不这样想吗
We're feathering the nest. We're not building the cage.
共筑爱巢不等于避不见客啊
What's going on with you? Nothing.
你怎么了 没什么
I just think the two of you should...
我只是觉得你们俩应该...
really, really get to know each other.
真真切切地了解彼此
Wait. Maggie...
玛吉 等等
Are you jealous?
你是羡慕嫉妒吗
What?! No.
什么 才没有
I mean, I get it.
我懂的
You're at the age where you probably wanna feather your own nest,
你已经到了该筑造自己爱巢的时候了
and hearing about us Ted, stop talking.
一听到我们要结婚 特德 打住
I just don't want you to make a mistake.
我只是不想你失足犯错
What the hell is that supposed to mean?
你这话是什么意思
At the fund-raiser, uh, Amanda and I were alone,
在筹款晚会上 阿曼达和我单独相处时
and... Well, she was trying to make me feel better,
然后...她本打算安慰我
and, uh... She might have kissed me.
结果...她好像吻了我
And Wait. What?
再后来 等等 你说什么
It wasn't a big deal,
没什么大不了的
but I thought maybe you should know.
但我觉得应该让你知道下
You're joking, right? I mean, this is ridiculous.
你在开玩笑吧 这太荒谬了
This is the woman I'm about to marry,
那是我要娶的女人
and you're trying to--
你这是在...
No, no, I'm not trying to do anything. I just--
没有 我什么都没想做 我只是...
Just because I can see my future
只是因为我看到了我的未来
and you've never been able to get a grip on your own
而你永远都把握不住自己的未来
doesn't mean you can start a rumor.
这并不代表你就可以造谣
You--you know what? You're right. I'm joking.
你知道吗 我的确是在开玩笑
It never happened.
没发生过那种事
And I hope you have a long
我希望你能有一段长久地
and happy married life.
幸福地婚姻生活
And we will never discuss this again.
我们再也不提这件事了
What are you doing in my cubby?
你在我的"小房♥间"里干什么
Learning more about my favorite stewardess.
了解我最爱的空姐
Why do they call 'em "Cubbies" anyway?
为什么叫"小房♥间"
Makes you seem like a bunch of kindergartners.
是为了让你们像幼儿园小孩一样
Funny. I thought you were the kindergartner.
真好笑 你才像幼儿园小孩呢
All right, all right, cool your jets.
好吧 冷静一下
Let me make it up to you. Lunch?
让我补偿你吧 一起吃午餐
Nice try,
想法不错
but last I checked, I'm on a flight to Rome,
但是据我所知 我要飞罗马了
and you are not.
而你没有
Check again.
再想想
I know this little place on the via di monte.
我知道一家在威尔蒂莫特的馆子
It's Jack Kennedy's favorite restaurant in Rome.
是杰克·肯尼迪在罗马最喜欢的餐馆
I'm really not interested in dating you.
我没兴趣和你约会
I'm not interested in dating you either.
我也没兴趣和你约会
Then why?
那你为什么约我
Come to lunch and find out.
赴约 自己找答案
Ooh! Ooh. I'm so sorry.
真不好意思
That man is infuriating.
那个男的真烦人
Did you do something to your hair?
你是不是做了头发
What?
什么
I like it.
我喜欢
It's so soft.
真柔软
It's the signal.
就是这种气场
I'm giving off the-- the girl signal?
我散发着吸引女孩的气场
Oh. Look at that. Your wallet.
看 你的钱包
Is it my posture?
是因为我的姿态吗
So... do you have any, uh, plans when we get to Rome?
到罗马之后 你有什么计划
'cause I was hoping for a public flogging in the Colosseum.
我想去罗马圆形大剧场看公开鞭刑
Colette, we're never gonna talk about this
克莉蒂 如果你一直躲着我
if you just keep avoiding me.
我们是没法好好谈谈的
We can't talk about this
我们没话说
because there is nothing left to say.
是因为没什么可说的
Actually, I have plenty to say.
事实上 我有很多话说
I know.
我知道
I know you still care about me.
我知道你仍然在乎我
I know you wish you could change the past.
我知道你想改变过去
Okay, but you--you're-- you're forgetting the most important part.
但是你忘了最重要的部分
It's the part where I tell you that I have...
我告诉你的那部分 我已经...
I've fallen in love with you
我已经爱上你了
and I will do whatever it takes to prove that to you.
我愿不惜一切代价证明给你看
But you can't. Dean, I need to move on.
但是你不能 迪恩 我需要重新开始
Just give me a chance.
给我一个机会吧
I put in for a transfer to the Hong Kong base.
我申请调往香港专线了
Hold on. We have a last-minute passenger addition.
等一下 还有最后一名旅客
They found him wandering around the cargo area.
他们发现他在货物区徘徊
I'm afraid I made a wrong turn.
我恐怕是拐错弯了
Luckily, they found me,
幸运的是 他们发现了我
or I would be riding on the wing.
不然我就要坐在机翼上了
Well, we stopped boarding ten minutes ago,
我们十分钟以前就停止登机了
so you almost missed your flight.
你差点错过了航♥班♥
Must be my lucky day.
今天一定是我的幸运日
Did they manage to check your luggage, mister...
你的行李他们都检查过了 先生...
No luggage. Friends call me Omar.
我没行李 朋友们都叫我奥马尔
Omar it is, then.
奥马尔先生
How about we find a seat for, uh, Omar, shall we?
不如我们先为奥马尔找个位子 好吗
When registering for housewares,
登记家用器皿时
sometimes it's better to bring Gimbels to your actual house.
有时最好把金贝尔斯搬回家来
What do you think, Teddy?
你喜欢哪个 泰迪
Ivory lace or Dover fog?
象牙花边还是多佛尔云雾
Mm, the white one.
白色的那个
Neither of them is white.
两个都是白色的
They look the same to me.
在我眼里都一样
Indulge me, Teddy.
耐心点 泰迪
I am a woman of eclectic tastes.
我是个博取众家之长的女人
Eclectic tastes.
博取众家之长啊
Yeah, I've been wondering about something.
我在想一件事啊
We're gonna spend a long life together, right?
我们将一起度过漫长的一生 对吧
You forgot "Rewarding."
你忘了"受益良多"
A long, rewarding life?
漫长又受益良多的一生
Which glass? Uh, whichever one holds more booze.
哪种酒杯 装酒装得多的那种
uh, but for a life to be rewarding, um...
为了让这一生受益
it needs to be built on honesty, don't you think?
一起都需要建立在坦诚之上 不是吗
Hold that thought.
等会儿再说
Now... what were you gonna ask me?
现在 你想问我什么
Nothing.
没了
Is everything okay?
一切都还好吗
I've often wondered where these come from.
我常常在想 这些是哪里来的
Perhaps a tiny bartender.
也许是个迷你酒保
But you only get a tiny hangover.
但你只会喝醉一点点
Have you been to Rome?
你去过罗马吗
Yes, but, uh, i have to confess I haven't done much sightseeing.
去过 但我必须承认 我没怎么逛过
Only from the backseat of a car.
只是坐在汽车后面路过
Well, then you haven't really seen anything.
那你还真是没看到什么景色
You have to stroll down the Spanish Steps,
你得漫步走过西班牙台阶
visit Trevi Fountain at sunset.
伴着日落欣赏许愿池
Sounds lovely.
听起来不错
And better if you have someone to share it with.
如果有人同游就更好了
But you are traveling alone?
你是独自旅行
No companions. No luggage.
没有同伴 没有行李
Awoke this morning and booked a flight to Rome.
今早醒来就订了张去罗马的机票
剧集 | 泛美航空(2011) | 导航列表