剧集 | 泛美航空(2011) | 导航列表
Let me catch my breath.
我先喘口气
That woman is going to be the death of me.
这女人快把我整死了
The whims, the demands, the athletic assignations.
花招不断 各种要求 还有各种"需求"
You know, I'm not... I'm not so young anymore.
要知道 我已经不是小伙子了
Still, the last part of her wire was cryptic--
不过 电报上的最后一句我不懂
"Lost a fight with a window"?
"和窗户打架失败"
I mean, can you shed some light?
你能解释一下吗
Must have killed him not to fly Pan Am.
不能在泛美开飞机一定会要了他的命
And what did you hope to gain by bringing him here?
你这么做又能得到什么呢
Pistols at dawn might be exciting.
"黎明时分的枪声"没准够刺♥激♥
I want no part of this.
我不会插手
I don't want to be alone.
我不想孤军奋战
There. I said it.
真的 我不想
I can't be alone.
我不想一个人
I... I can't.
我 做不到
I've been you, in your situation,
你这种境地 我经历得多了
more times than I care to count.
简直难以计数
You've been on this ride?
你经历过
Someone leads you on and then throws you away?
有人对你始乱终弃
I think I fell in love with the idea of love
我认为享受爱情本身的滋味
as much as anything else.
与两情相悦一样美好
It's easy to do.
这很容易
It helps you feel safe.
而且让你有安全感
But as much as we wish we could,
但无论我们如何渴望
you can't force someone to love you.
都不能强人所难 强迫他人爱你
We had a falling out two nights ago, she and I.
两天前我们吵了一架 她和我
But why come here? Why Rome?
为什么她会跑到罗马来
Because the truth is, sir...
因为事实上 先生
Ginny and I became involved.
金妮和我曾有瓜葛
"Involved."
"瓜葛"
Is that what the kids are calling it these days?
现在的年轻人都用这个词吗
She followed me to Rome after I broke things off.
我叫停之后 她追到了罗马
I-I regret my actions more than I can say.
我无法表达内心的后悔之意
I bet you do, buddy boy.
我相信 小伙子
I bet you do.
我相信你
I bet you think that this information is surprising to me.
你肯定以为 我会因此震惊
Don't be an amateur, Captain Lowrey.
别这么业余 劳里机长
Why do you think Ginny and I fought?
你觉得我为什么和金妮吵架
Everett knows.
埃弗里特知道了
I never said "Boo."
我没和他提分手
He found out on his own.
他自己发现的
Some little friend of yours, apparently.
显然是你的空姐朋友告的密
A stewardess?
空姐
Who?
谁
He never said. Someone who needed a favor.
他没说 那个人有求于他
Worked out just peachy for her.
她得逞了
For me not so much.
我就惨了
After that, he tried to rein me in.
知道以后 他想拴住我
But why won't he leave his damn wife?
但他为什么不干脆甩了他老婆
He's here now.
他已经来了
Seems to me nothing has changed... unless you want it to.
在我看来什么都没变 除非你想改变
You're not her first dalliance, captain,
她不是第一次劈腿了 机长
and you won't be her last.
你也不会是她的最后一次
But a pilot from my own company?
不过作为我的飞行员
That is an unusual and unwelcome departure--
这意味着一次罕见的 令人生厌的除名
one that will soon be permanent.
并且永无回头之日
I'm sure there's another airline
我相信会有其他航♥空♥公♥司♥
that'd be delighted to have you.
欢迎你的
And I'm sure having a wife and a mistress
我相信同时养着妻子和情妇
must be extremely complicated.
也非常令人头疼
I confided in you. I told you I loved her.
我向你坦白过 我说我爱她
Hey, that's perfect, because I don't.
这样正好 因为我不爱她
Look, I may be foolish, but I am not a fool.
我也许干了傻事 但我不是傻子
Okay. Then I suggest that you stop playing me for one.
那么我提醒你 也别把我当傻子
Now I'm-- I'm done conversing.
我没什么好和你说的了
I said she's yours.
她是你的人
Now what's it gonna be?
现在怎么办
Mr. Henson?
汉森先生
Second door on your right.
右手第二个门
Ginny is quite desperate to see you.
金妮非常想见你
Captain Lowrey, I hope your health improves.
劳里机长 祝你早日康复
Another bourbon, please.
再来一杯波本威士忌
Colette, je suis desole.
克莉蒂 我很抱歉[法语]
I'm sorry, Colette.
对不起 克莉蒂
Je suis vraiment desole.
我真的非常抱歉[法语]
Charlie? You frightened me.
查理 你吓了我一跳
Good. I'm glad you're scared.
很好 很高兴能吓到你
What are you doing here, Charlie?
你来做什么 查理
I came to tell you that you're a phony.
我来告诉你 你是个表里不一的人
A big fake. Charlie
一个大骗子 查理
What? I'm leaving.
怎么 我要走了
We're through.
我跟你结束了
Charlie, please sit down.
查理 请你坐下
Don't go yet.
先别走
I'd like to talk to you. I like talking to you.
我想跟你谈谈 我喜欢和你聊天
Nobody ever does...
没人喜欢
unless I do those stupid magic tricks.
除非我耍这些个愚蠢的小把戏
Charlie...
查理
I'm sorry I embarrassed you at dinner.
很抱歉 晚餐时让你难堪了
It wasn't my intention.
那不是我的本意
Grown-ups don't really know everything.
成年人也并不是无所不知
You don't think I know that?
你以为我不懂吗
I wish I didn't have any parents.
我真希望 我没有父母
Charlie...
查理
Never wish that.
永远不要这样想
They never want me around.
他们根本不想见到我
If you only knew how much I wish
你知不知道我有多希望
I'd had parents to be mad at.
自己能有父母可以埋怨
Am I forgiven?
原谅我好吗
Okay.
好的
You know the trouble with magic tricks?
你知道魔术最没劲的是什么吗
There is no surprise for the magician.
对魔术师来说毫无惊喜可言
He knows how it ends.
一切都在意料之中
You don't want to be young
你想摆脱童年
because you don't like the way things are.
因为你对现状不满
I don't blame you.
我不怪你
But one day, you'll wake up, and you'll be all grown up.
但总有一天 你会醒过来 成为大人
It's inevitable.
这事不可避免
And all the rest...
除此以外的一切
it will be a surprise.
将会是一个惊喜
I have some magic.
我也会魔术
Do you wanna see it?
你想看吗
Please?
拜托了
Okay, sit.
好 坐下
Part of magic
魔术讲究
is suspense and expectation, right?
制♥造♥悬念引发期待 对吧
What could it be?
这会是什么呢
Voila.
瞧[法语]
I didn't want to forget you.
我没想忘掉你
And I won't.
也不会忘
That's a promise.
我保证
I think it's this way.
我想是这条路
Is your knee okay? Do you wanna go back?
膝盖没事吧 你想回去吗
Oh, no, it's okay. I didn't wanna miss this beautiful day.
不 没事 我不想错过这精彩的一天
Oh, this is the place.
就是这个地方
That's it!
就是它
That's the sculpture Graham told me to find.
格拉曼叫我找的就是这个雕像
Have you ever felt like that?
你有过那样的感觉吗
Yes.
有过
Here. Sit down.
过来坐下
剧集 | 泛美航空(2011) | 导航列表