剧集 | 泛美航空(2011) | 导航列表
Sometimes we need a change in pace
有时我们得改变步调
to see life as it really is.
去看看生活真正的样子
I couldn't agree more, Omar.
我完全同意 奥马尔
You know my name, but I don't know yours.
你知道我的名字 我却不知道你的
My name is Colette.
我叫克莉蒂
Pleased to make your acquaintance, Colette.
很高兴认识你 克莉蒂
The pleasure is all mine, Omar.
我的荣幸 奥马尔
Oh, no. Hey, hey, what are you doing?
不不不 嘿 你在干吗
I want them down.
我要把它们撤下来
Oh, you're her-- the model.
原来你就是这个模特啊
These photos need to come down right now.
这些照片必须现在就撤下来
Stop. I can't. I have a contract.
住手 我不能这样做 我签了合同
Look, I don't-- I don't understand. Okay?
我不明白
You must have willingly posed for Graham.
你肯定是自愿当格拉曼的模特的
He never said he would sell them.
他从来没说过要卖♥♥出去啊
They're supposed to be private,
它们本应该是私密的
not on display for the world to see.
并不应该展示给全世界看
He sold them to me along with the negatives.
他把底片一起卖♥♥给我了
I had no idea.
你说的我并不知情
All I knew was this was the most beautiful model i'd ever seen.
我只知道这是我见过的最美的模特
I am through being that person--
我不要再当封♥面♥女♥郎♥
just a woman on the cover of a magazine,
被别人拿相貌说事
being judged by how she looks.
我真的受够了
I don't judge a photograph-- a good one, anyway--
我不会用模特的长相来评价照片
on how the model looks.
更何况这张照片照的那么好
It's, you know, it's how the picture makes you feel.
要通过照片给你带来的感受评价
I only know how they make me feel,
我只知道它们让我很难堪
and I just want them down, please.
我现在只想撤下照片 求你了
Look, I have an important buyer who's willing to
有一个有名望的买♥♥家
take them from me for quite a bit of money.
愿意高价买♥♥下它们
But... I'll sell them to you for my cost
但是...如果今天打烊前你能把钱给我
If you can get me the money by closing today.
我就按照原价卖♥♥给你
Really?
真的吗
Oh, thank you. Thank you so much.
谢谢你 太谢谢了
How much do you need? I will get it to you.
你需要多少 我会给你的
$500, and they're yours.
五百美元 它们就归你了
$500?
五百美元
I thought maybe you were thirsty.
我想你应该口渴了
Unfortunately, I spent my last dollar on the ticket.
很不幸 我把最后一美元花在机票上了
You are going to Rome with no money?
你不带一分钱就去罗马
Ah, I guess I'm not one for planning.
我想我不是个会计划的人
Well, lucky for you,
好吧 你很走运
refreshments are courtesy of Pan Am.
这是泛美免费提供的酒水
I cannot say Rome will feel the same way.
我不能确保罗马也会这么做
Then I'll have to think of something before we land.
那在降落之前 我要好好考虑一下了
What do you suggest? Stealing?
你有什么提议 偷窃
Begging.
乞求
Okay. We'll try it your way.
好 按你的提议来
I beg you to see the Trevi Fountain with me
我乞求你 和我一起
at sunset.
去看许愿池
Between you and me, it's not really the fountain
偷偷地告诉你 其实我真正感兴趣的
I'm interested in.
不是许愿池
Well, I'm not much interested in dating these days.
但我最近不太想约会
But good company
不过能有人陪陪
is always worth the time.
也是挺好的
There? You see?
看到没
Begging works.
乞求这招很管用
Hey, Kate.
凯特
Is it just me, or is there something off about this guy?
是我多疑了 还是那个家伙做得过分了
Dean, she's just doing her job.
迪恩 这是她的工作
Yeah, but does she have to do it so well?
那也没必要服务得那么到位啊
Here.
来
Do you think she's serious about this transfer?
你觉得她是真的想调走吗
What transfer?
什么调走
She said she put in for Hong Kong.
她说她申请调到香港专线
Is this my wallet?
这是我的钱包吗
Well...
是啊
Here you go.
给你
What's all this?
什么情况
I was hoping you could tell me, Capitano.
我还想问你呢 机长
This, uh, is your signature.
这是你的签名
This is my name. I didn't sign this.
是我的名字没错 但不是我签的
Well, this is the cargo manifest you filed with Italian customs.
这是你向意大利海关递交的载货清单
Are you aware of the 400,000 lire
你是否知道
worth of American cigarettes hidden in your cargo hold?
货仓里藏有价值40万里拉的美国烟草
The captain of any vessel has an ultimate responsibility for--
所有运输工具的机长都必须对...
For any cargo he's carrying. I-I understand that.
对所携带的货物负全责 我明白
And can lose his license
并可能会因此吊销执照
and face criminal charges for smuggling.
并判处走私罪
I don't know anything about this,
这件事我真的毫不知情
but I swear to you we'll get to the bottom of it.
但我发誓会查个水落石出的
Any suspicious passengers on board?
飞机上有可疑的乘客吗
Often they travel alone, no luggage,
他们一般是独自旅行 不带行李
pay for everything in cash.
不论买♥♥什么都付现金
I-I think I might know someone who fits that description.
我貌似知道这么一个人
Laura. You okay?
劳拉 你还好吗
I don't know. I don't know.
我不知道 不知道
I... Oh.
我...
I'm so sorry.
真抱歉
I didn't mean to interrupt. That's okay.
不是有意打扰的 没事
We could use a woman's opinion.
正好想问问女生的观点
Sorry.
不好意思
I-I'm sorry. I'll just be a second.
不好意思 马上就来
The thing men don't understand...
男人永远不会理解
is that the patterns you choose
不同图案的选择
announce to everyone who you are.
会显示出你是个什么样的人
Colorful or monochromatic?
是多姿多彩还是单调乏味
Timid or bold?
腼腆还是大胆
Teddy tells me you were engaged once?
泰迪说 你以前也订过婚
Afraid so, yes.
恐怕是的
It was a case of... traditional and modern.
当时就像是在传统与现代之间作抉择
And which one were you?
那你是哪一种呢
I would like to think I'm a modern girl.
我觉得我是现代的女孩
Me, too, Laura. Me, too.
我也是 劳拉 我也是
But I'm betting that's not why you're here.
但这肯定不是你登门的原因吧
No. I, um...
没错 我...
I need to borrow some money, and...
我需要借点儿钱
I really don't wanna ask Ted, but... it's a lot of money.
其实不想问特德借的 但需要很多钱
Well, how much do you need?
你需要多少
Oh, no.
不
No, not you. I... I couldn't.
不 我不能向你借
But I could.
但我可以借给你
Us modern girls have to stick together.
现代的女孩应该互相帮助
How much?
要多少
$500.
五百美元
On one condition.
但有一个条件
This is not a loan.
这不是借给你的
It's... an investment in friendship.
当做是我们友谊的见证吧
Um, okay.
好吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
What finally convinced you?
是什么最终说服你来这里
Was it the invite or my charming personality?
是因为邀请 还是因为我迷人的魅力
Neither. I wanna tell Jack Kennedy one day
都不是 我希望有朝一日能告诉肯尼迪
that I dined at his favorite restaurant in Rome.
我在他最爱的罗马餐厅吃过饭
Right, after you two become best friends
行 等你俩成为好朋友
and your kids start playing backyard football in Hyannis Port.
你们的孩子在海恩尼斯港玩橄榄球的时候
You act like that isn't going to happen.
说得跟真的似的
In politics, everyone knows everyone.
在政界 人人皆相识好吧
Buon giorno, signore. Hey, ciao, ragazzo, molto tempo. Ciao.
早上好 先生 你好 哥们 好久不见
剧集 | 泛美航空(2011) | 导航列表