剧集 | 泛美航空(2011) | 导航列表
He's here. Go.
他来了 行动吧
Good evening. I have the bracelet.
晚上好 我来送手链了
Oh, come in. It's so kind of you to bring it here.
进来吧 非常感激你送到这来
Diamonds are expensive, but service is priceless.
钻石虽然昂贵 但服务同样尊贵
I can't wait to try it on.
我等不及想带上它了
Well, the sizing was a little more difficult
调整尺寸比我预计的要困难了点
than I thought, but I think you will like it.
但是我认为你会喜欢的
Oh, very nice accommodations for a stewardess.
空姐的住宿条件还真是好啊
Yes. I don't usually have a room this big,
是的 我通常不住这么大的房♥间
But mr. Caldwell-- well, he insists on the best.
但是考德威尔先生 坚持让我住最好的
And you deserve it, right?
这是你应得的 不是吗
Where is your Mr. Caldwell?
你那位考德威尔先生哪去了
Oh, he called. He's running late.
他打电♥话♥来 说他要晚一点过来
Well, don't worry. He's coming with a checkbook.
别担心 他会带支票簿过来的
Yes, well, I don't have much time myself.
好吧 其实我的时间也很紧
Uh, let me show you.
我拿给你看看吧
Kennedy said the test-ban treaty was only a first step.
肯尼迪说《部分禁止核试验条约》只是第一步
First step to surrender.
投降的第一步
You're a cynic. Lighter?
你真是愤世嫉俗 打火机
If anyone's a cynic, it's Kennedy,
要说愤世嫉俗 肯尼迪才是
placating the left for '6♥4♥.
他为了6♥4♥年大选不惜安抚左派
Well, at least J.F.K. has the right idea.
至少约翰·肯尼迪的想法是好的
And that is?
这是干什么
Relaxation of tensions.
紧张气氛的消融剂
Mutual disarmament?
是要和解吗[原意为双方共同裁军]
A truce.
一份停战协定
What did you think of the flight?
你觉得飞的怎么样
Take off was good...
起飞很棒
But the landing was better.
但降落更完美
You were right, you know?
你是对的 你知道吗
About what?
关于什么
Back when we were on the ground in Haiti...
我们降落在海地的时候
I felt like I was coming apart at the seams.
我真的认为要彻底完蛋了
You were wonderful.
你当时很出色
I didn't think we were gonna make it out of there.
我以为我们没法离开那里了
But we did.
但我们做到了
Well, you were right about rescuing the girl.
救那女孩 在这事上你是对的
I never would have forgiven myself.
我永远不会原谅自己
You don't need to say this.
你不必这样自责
You saved us.
是你救了我们
Yeah, but you saved me.
是你救了我
Does this mean I earned my wings?
这是说我从此得到了一双"翅膀"吗
Not yet.
还没有
Do you remember that summer?
还记得那年夏天吗
Block Island... and your dad's crazy clambake?
布洛克岛 还有你♥爸♥爸办的可怕餐会
You used to wear that, um, uh, flowery headband.
你还戴着花环做的头巾
Yeah. How do you remember that?
是啊 你居然都记得
You were right about the lobster.
你点龙虾真是明智
I think I have order envy.
我得再点一份嫉妒了
We can share.
我们一块吃吧
No. No, no, no.
不 不用不用
I'll suffer from my bad decision.
还是我自己承担不会点菜的后果吧
If I can make it through that clambake,
我连那种餐会都能忍♥受
I-I can survive this.
这个也没问题的
Well, if you do, I think you might deserve a reward.
如果你真能忍♥受 我觉得应该奖励你
Oh. Oh, yeah? What kind of reward?
是吗 什么样的奖励
The kind that comes wrapped in a flowery headband.
花环头巾簇拥着的奖励
Really?
真的吗
Well, well, well. Look what the cat dragged in.
瞧瞧 这是谁弄得自己一身邋遢呀
Captain Thornton.
桑顿机长
Dennis, okay?
叫我丹尼斯 好吗
So you and, uh, Vanderway, huh?
这么说 你跟范德威
Me and Vanderway what?
我跟范德威怎么了
Oh. You don't have to hide it.
你就别藏了
He told me all about you two.
你们的事 他都告诉我了
Oh, he did?
是吗
I'd say you're pretty lucky.
我要说 你真的很幸运
Not every fella talks that way about their girl.
像他那样谈论自己女人的男人不多了
Really?
真的吗
What did he... say?
他都 说什么了
That you were wonderful,
他说你十分完美
smart, funny, kindhearted.
聪明 风趣 善良
He said that you were the best thing
他说你是他拥有的
that's ever happened to him,
最美妙的事物
And he didn't want to see you get into trouble.
他不想看到你陷入麻烦
Ted said all that about me? Yep.
特德真这么说我 是的
Like I said, lucky girl.
正如我所说 幸运的女孩
Oh, cookies.
不好 这俩家伙
You know, my flight back isn't for a few days.
我还有好几天才上回程航♥班♥
There's a lot we could do between now and then.
在那之前 我们有很多事可以做
Yeah, if I didn't have a date
很好 只要别让我
with a bunch of stuffy nuclear scientists.
再跟一群陈腐的核能科学家约会就行了
I'd love to see you in action.
我期待看到你的行动
Well, haven't you already?
你不是已经看到了吗
Ooh! Come on. I want to see your speech.
对了 来吧 我想听你演讲
No. No, no. You don't-- you don't want to do that.
不 不要 你不会想听的
Oh, sure I do. Where is it?
我当然想听 稿子在哪呢
Maggie, wait.
玛吉 等等
Chris, you can't say all this.
克里斯 你不能这么说
Well, I told you you weren't going to like it.
我说过 你不会喜欢听的
You don't honestly believe all this?
你不会真的相信这些吧
You're damn right, I do. Give--come on.
你还真说对了 我信 给...快点
It's practically fascism! Now give me the speech.
这简直就是法♥西♥斯♥主义 把讲稿给我
Mussolini was a childhood hero.
墨索里尼从小就是个英雄
Give me the--give me the sp-- what are you doing?
给我 把讲稿给我 你在干什么
Saving you from yourself.
帮你拯救你自己
Maggie! Come on.
玛吉 好了
Open the door.
开门
Almost there.
就来
Is that smoke?
那是烟味吗
Maggie, that speech is government property.
玛吉 讲稿是政♥府♥财产
Not anymore.
不再是了
This is the right thing to do, Chris. Believe me.
这么做才是正确的 克里斯 相信我
In a couple of years, you will thank me for it.
不出几年 你就会因此而感谢我
Yeah? Well, I don't need those pages.
是吗 好吧 我不需要讲稿了
I have a photographic memory. It's all up here.
我可是过目不忘 都记在脑子里了
Oh, my god!
噢 我的上帝
Yeah, I know. It's a real gift.
我知道 这是天赋
Oh, my god.
噢 我的上帝
It's lovely.
很漂亮
Uh, we'll have to go back to the shop.
我必须回店里去了
We'll have Mr. Caldwell meet us there
考德威尔先生可以
to pay for the bracelet.
去店里为手镯付款
The shop? No, wait.
店里 不 等等
Uh, he's going to be here any minute.
他随时都可能回来
You do hear the fire alarm, don't you?
你也听见火警了 不是吗
Uh, it's probably a false alarm. It happens here all the time.
很可能是个假警报 这里经常有这种事
Nevertheless, I'm going to need that bracelet back.
即使是这样 我还是得收回手镯
Hold on. You can't expect me to leave it with you.
等等 你不会指望我 把它留给你吧
It's my bracelet!
这是我的手镯
Not until it's been paid for!
除非你付款买♥♥下它
I--no. Please.
不 求你了
No, please. Mr. Bolger, wait.
不 求你了 博尔格先生 等等
What? No.
什么 不
Uh... no. Please, Mr. Bolger!
不 拜托了 博尔格先生
Mr. Bolger, please wait!
博尔格先生 请等一等
Ted! I am so sorry. Laura.
特德 我非常抱歉 劳拉
What--what happened to you downstairs?
你在楼下处理得怎么样
Um, nothing.
不怎么样
I-I didn't even make it to the table,
我还没走到餐桌前
剧集 | 泛美航空(2011) | 导航列表