剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
你在这 是因为你爱布丽
Ye're here because of yer love for Bree.
如果我和克莱尔
She wouldna be alive
没有改变历史 她不会活着的
if Claire and I hadna changed things.
虽然我怪你犹豫要不要回来...
Even though I blamed you for hesitating to come back...
但你来了 我很高兴
I'm glad ye're here.
我得相信上帝自有安排
I have to have faith the Lord has a plan.
如果你要我去面对邦内特
If you want me to face Bonnet,
那你要教我如何战斗
you're gonna have to teach me to fight.
罗杰·麦克
Roger Mac...
我会的
I will...
如果我还活着
if I live.
这算什么 普洛克路斯忒斯之床吗
What is this, the bed of Procrustes?
普罗克汝斯忒斯抓住旅人使其躺在铁床上
旅人的个子比床长 则将他截短 比床短者则扯长
说不定更糟...
Well, it could be worse...
可能是卡戎的小船[黄泉路]
could be Charon's boat.
如果我下地狱 我...
Ah, if I go to hell, I'm...
我很高兴你和我一起
glad ye're coming with me.
幸好你还有幽默感
Well, thankfully, you have not lost yer sense of humor.
天啊 我都不知道我在往那边走了
God, I'm not even sure what direction I'm going.
停下
Stop.
出什么事了
What's wrong?
没有出什么事
Nothing that isna already wrong.
往上看 罗杰·麦肯
Look up, Roger Mac.
风是从西边吹来的
The wind's blowing from the west.
跟着风回家
Follow it home.
如果我死了 必须让克莱尔离开
If I die, Claire must leave.
把她送走 逼她走
Send her, make her go.
你们都该走
Ye should all go,
如果孩子能通过石头穿越
if the bairn can pass through the stones.
没有我 你们在这里不安全
It's not safe you here without me.
告诉布丽 我为她高兴
Tell Bree I'm glad of her.
把我的剑...给孩子
Give my... sword to the bairn.
告诉克莱尔 我...我...
And tell Claire I... I meant...
我是认真的
I meant it.
全能的上帝啊 我从内心呼唤你
Almighty God, out of the depths, I cry to You.
上帝啊 请听到我的声音 别让这个人死去
Lord, hear my voice, don't let this man die.
求上帝慈悲
Lord have mercy.
罗杰
Roger!
杰米舅舅
Uncle Jamie!
罗杰 杰米舅舅
Roger! Uncle Jamie!
罗杰
Roger?
-罗杰 -喂
- Roger! - Hello.
这边
Over here!
这边
Over here!
杰米舅舅
Uncle Jamie!
罗杰
Roger!
这边 来
Hiya. Come on.
罗洛
Rollo?
罗杰
Roger!
他被一条蛇咬了
He was bitten by a snake.
先把他搬到马上
Let's get him on the horse.
我从来没见过这样的伤口
I've never seen anything like it before.
别告诉我你那个时代没有蛇
Dinna tell me ye don't have snakes in yer time.
有 但是...
Yes, but...
你被蛇咬了以后也不会找外科医生
you wouldn't usually call a surgeon about a snakebite.
我见过最接近这种伤口的是...
The closest thing I've come to is...
有一个人被眼镜蛇咬了
when a man got bitten by a king cobra,
我朋友邀请我去看解剖
my friend invited me to watch the autopsy.
解剖
Autopsy?
就是你对丽斯·法拉什做的事吗
What ye did to Leith Farrish?
你看上好像被放在火上烤了似的
You like you've been roasted over a spit.
你该注意对病人的态度 英格兰人
You should work on your bedside manner, Sassenach.
布丽
Bree...
你陪着你父亲
you stay with your father.
玛沙利
Marsali.
我们怎么办 你能给他用点什么药吗
What will we do? D'ye have something ye can give him?
你去让大家去找点蛆虫
I'm going to need you to get everyone to look for some maggots...
吃掉腐肉
to eat the dead flesh.
这样应该能能阻止感染
It should help stave off infection.
告诉我
Tell me...
很严重吗
Is it bad?
是的
Yes.
你能挖掉伤口吗
Can ye cut it out?
不行 毒液已经进入血液
No, the venom's in his blood,
他的身体必须要抵抗毒素
and his body will have to fight it.
我去做洋葱敷剂
I'll make an onion poultice.
应该能帮助清洁伤口
That should help clean the wound.
我去给他做一些青霉素肉汤
I'll give him some of the penicillin broth.
但是
Though...
不知道口服能有多少效果
I'm not sure how potent it'll be if I give it to him orally.
该死 你的针断了
Damn yer needle be broken.
罗杰说杰米之前还呕吐了
Roger said Jamie was vomiting.
看起来已经止住了
That seems to have stopped.
费格斯说他还在嘲笑
And Fergus said that he was making snide remarks
罗杰做的担架
about the sled Roger made.
这都是好迹象
Those are good signs.
是的
Yes.
但如果他的腿长坏疽 那...
But if his leg turns gangrenous, then...
那...
Then...
我去让山脊的人都去找蛆虫
I'll have the whole Ridge out looking for maggots.
有人干掉野牛了吗
Did, uh, any of the men take a buffalo?
我知道我射中了一头
I do ken I shot one.
没
No.
他们空手而归
They came back empty-handed.
约西亚不停地责怪自己放走了它们
Josiah won't stop berating himself for letting them get away.
青霉素汤剂
Penicillin broth.
算你走运不用在你屁♥股♥上打♥针♥
Lucky for you, this doesn't have to get injected into your bum.
很好
Aye, good.
这辈子被你打♥针♥打够了
I've had enough of yer needles for one lifetime.
我还能帮上什么忙吗
Is there anything else I can do to help?
玛沙利让大家都去找蛆了
Marsali has everyone out looking for maggots.
我想她需要些人手
I'm sure she could do with some help.
你好些了吗
You feeling any better?
刚才感觉好些了 但现在不确定
I thought I was, but now I'm not so sure.
怎么了
Why?
只是
It's only...
如果你不停地责骂我
when you scold me like a magpie,
我就知道我不会有事
I k-ken I'm gonna be all right.
可如果你柔情似水地对我
And when ye're tender as milk...
可是从我回来
Ye havena called me any wicked names
你就没骂过我
or uttered any words of reproach
或是责怪过我 英格兰人
since I came home, Sassenach.
你是不是觉得我要死了
Does this mean ye think I'm dying?
好吧
Fine.
你大傻子
You fool...
竟然踩到蛇了
stepping on a snake.
走路都不长眼睛的吗
Why didn't you look where you were going?
我当时正在
Ah, not while
往山下追一头上千斤重的猎物
ch-chasing a thousand-weight of meat downhill.
你吓死我了
You scared the hell out of me.
你以为我不害怕吗
Ye think I wasna frightened, too?
你不能害怕
You are not allowed.
我们中只能有一人害怕
Only one of us gets to be frightened at any time.
现在该我害怕了
Right now it's my turn.
你要干什么
What on earth are you doing up?
我知道你想做什么 我不同意
I ken what ye're thinking, and I willna have it.
我不会死 也不想下半辈子
I'm not gonna die, and I dinna wish
拖着条断腿生活
to live my life with half a leg.
我不寒而栗
I've a horror of it.
我也不希望那样做 但是
I'm not too keen on the idea either, but...
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表