剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
有人在省里看到邦内特了
There have been sightings of Bonnet in the Province.
他叫水獭牙
His name was Otter Tooth.
他说到了战争
He talked of war,
警告我们的未来
warning us of our future.
大家开始相信 他是被恶灵附了身
And they began to believe he was possessed.
北卡罗来纳州弗雷泽山脊落户协议
任何选择来落户的人
Any man choosing to settle with me
都会有一百英亩土地
will receive 100 acres.
祝你好运 弗雷泽先生
Good luck to you, Mr. Fraser.
你不希望自己和家人得到100英亩土地吗
Do you not want 100 acres for yourself and your family?
谢谢你 但是不要
I thank you, but no.
已经到了兑现你诺言的时刻
The time has come for you to fulfill your oath
包括对国王和我的誓言
both to the crown and to me.
诺克斯中尉和手下会协助你
Lieutenant Knox and his men will remain to assist you.
泰伦要苏格兰人 我就给他个苏格兰人
If Tryon wants his Scot, I'll give him his Scot.
追随我 罗杰 上尉
Stand by my hand, Roger, captain.
上尉
Captain?
我知道你留下是因为你对我母亲发过的誓
I know you stay because of the vow you made to my mother.
我解除你的誓言
I release you from it.
好好藏起来
Be hard to find.
放开我
Unhand me!
别碰我
Get off of me!
发发慈悲吧
Show mercy!
我求你们了
I'm begging you, please!
这里的好乡亲
Where was the mercy
求情时 你饶过他们了吗
when the good folks here abouts begged for it?
你还是治安法官
And you are justice of the peace.
慈悲何在
Where was it, eh?
你把他们涂黑 判成罪犯时
When you painted them as criminals?
他们交不起税时
When they couldn't pay their taxes?
动手吧
Go to it, lads.
古战场传奇 第五季第二集
左右为难
救命
Help!
求你们帮帮我们
Help us, please!
法拉什夫人 出什么事了
Mistress Farrish, what has happened?
快帮他
Hurry, please!
求你了 他无法呼吸
Please, he canna breathe!
他快要死了
He's at death's door.
快点
Quickly.
妈妈 法拉什先生不对劲
Mama, something's wrong with Mr. Farrish.
来 玛沙利 把桌子清出来
Here, Marsali. Clear this off.
把他放在桌子上
Lay him down on the table.
布丽安娜 给我拿个枕头
Brianna, get me a pillow.
天啊
Oh, Lord.
我的天啊
Oh, my Lord.
真没想到会变得这么严重
I canna believe that 'tis come to this.
我一直在给他放血
I've been letting his blood.
我喂过他泻药了 我还能做什么呢
I've given him purgatives. What more could I have done?
巴格太太 麻烦你帮我拿一碗冷水来
Mrs. Bug, get me a bowl of cold water, please.
得帮他降温
Need to cool him down.
法拉什先生 你是肚子不舒服吗
Mr. Farrish, is it your stomach?
我的肚子好像被刀割一样
Like a knife to my gut.
躺好 别动
Lie still. Lie still.
你喂他吃过泻药
You gave him purgatives?
多久之前的事 哪种泻药
How long ago, and what, exactly?
两天前 他腹部肿胀
Uh, two days ago, his belly was swollen
吃不下饭
and he couldn't eat,
于是我给他吃了些甘汞粉
so I gave him some calomel powder
帮他排出有害的东西
to rid him of noxious matter.
但他更严重了 于是你尝试给他放血
But he got worse, so you tried blood-letting.
是的 还给他吃了些蓝药丸
Aye, and some Blue Mass pills.
汞
Mercury.
他是不是还得再放点血
Does he need more blood let?
不
No.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我别无他法了 法拉什太太
There's nothing more I can do, Mrs. Farrish.
你救不了他吗
You can't help him?
走 我们回避吧
Come, let us leave them.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
州长将你的信件与我分享
The governor shared your dispatches with me.
希望你不会感到被冒犯了
You'll not take offense, I hope.
他只是想让我了解详情
He merely wanted me to know the lay of the land.
你为搜寻菲茨吉本斯去过哪些地方
The ground you've trodden in your search for Fitzgibbons.
他只是想让你
He, uh... he merely wanted ye
衡量我的为人
to get the measure of the sort of man I am.
这...
Well...
你有没有得出结论
Did ye arrive at an opinion?
一个我十分乐意与他同桌而食的人
A man I am pleased to break bread with.
为人勤勉 肯定的
An industrious man, certainly.
你为耕耘泰伦大人赐予的土地付出的努力
Your efforts to cultivate the land Tryon granted you
已证明了你对国王与国家的忠诚
are confirmation of your loyalty to King and country.
你令人♥民♥团结
You've brought men and women together.
你的队伍便是最好的证明
And your gathering was proof of that.
谢谢
Thank ye.
我...
I, uh...
在我下封信中定会提及
I'll be sure to mention the affable Lieutenant
和蔼可亲的中尉
in my next dispatch.
我只期望有朝一日能被赐予一片土地
I can only hope one day to be granted
有你的土地一半丰饶便心满意足
a parcel of land that's half as prosperous as yours.
或许待我们抓获菲茨吉本斯 看他被施以绞刑
Perhaps when we catch Fitzgibbons and see him hanged.
或许到时候 州长将赏赐予我
Perhaps then the governor would be so kind.
好极了
Charming.
穷乡僻壤的人可真不懂礼貌
These backcountry folk are not much for manners, are they?
只有礼貌文明才能阻止我们
It's only civility that keeps us all
自相残杀
from killing one another.
当你要养家糊口 可没心力注意礼貌
No time for manners when ye've a family to feed.
或许你该高兴他只是朝我们吐唾沫
Maybe you should be glad he only spat at us.
我不同意
I have to disagree.
对国王陛下的军队总应心存敬畏
There's always a need to respect his Majesty's army.
生活没有义务对我们有求必应
Life's under no obligation to give us what we expect.
我们应欣然接受一切际遇
We should take what is offered
并对境遇没有更糟而心怀感激
and be thankful it's no worse than it is.
诸如你我 提供保护
Men like you and me offer protection
确保人♥民♥的生活不会变糟
to ensure that it isn't any worse.
显然在这件事上他与你看法不同
Appears he doesna share your beliefs in the matter.
那你怎么而看
And what are your beliefs in the matter?
为什么这么问
Why?
为你自己的信件做好笔记吗
Are ye taking notes for yer own dispatches?
还是为后世记录我的语录
Recording my words for posterity?
并非如此 但倘若是这样呢
No, but if I were?
那我或许得同意你的观点
Then I would have to agree with ye.
我们为目标团结一心
You and I united in our aim
为我们誓言守护的人提供保护
of offering protection to those we've sworn to defend.
我敬佩认为责任和荣誉高于一切的男人
I admire a man who puts duty and honor above all else.
那你会佩服一个宁可挨饿
Then ye admire a man who'd rather starve
也不愿玷污自己良心的人
than dishonor his own conscience?
我是否感受到了些许对监管者的同情
Do I detect some sympathy there for the Regulators,
弗雷泽上校
Colonel Fraser?
我同情每一个
I have sympathy for any man
吃不上饱饭的人 中尉
who canna afford to eat, Lieutenant,
而你先前不吝施舍也说明了你也有同情
and yer generosity of coin tells me ye have some as well.
我确实认为帮助有需要的人是对的
I do believe it is right to give to those in need.
我想也许死亡或征税
Well, I suppose it is reasonably true
永远不合时宜也是有道理的
that there is never a convenient time for death or taxes.
现在 我是否感受到了些许
Now, do I detect some sympathy
对监管者的同情 中尉
with the Regulators, Lieutenant?
监管者在希尔斯堡发生暴♥动♥
The Regulators have been rioting Hillsborough.
是否有人受伤
Are there any wounded?
有一些
Aye, a few,
但幸好抓住了三个混♥蛋♥
but thankfully captured three of the bastards.
我们得快马加鞭了
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表