剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
世道可能会变
This world may change...
但我对你的爱不会变
But that will never change.
我得想办法给穆塔夫送个信
Must get a message to Murtagh, then.
如果能提醒他
If he can be warned,
或许他能说服他的人撤退
maybe he can convince his men to retreat.
我去给穆塔夫传信
I'll deliver the message to Murtagh.
你赢不了 你也没赢
You cannot win. You do not win.
历史已经注定了
The history has been written.
那我也要战
Then I do fight.
你是民兵队的 对吗
Ye're with the militia, are ye?
我来提醒你小心泰伦
I came to warn you about Tryon.
这么说你是个叛徒
So ye're a traitor.
我解除了你的誓言
I released ye from yer oath.
我绝对不会背叛你母亲
I'd never betray yer mother,
不管是谁说的
no matter who asked.
穆塔夫
Murtagh?
罗杰
Roger?
布丽
Bree.
牛津大学
1969年
别怕 这不是生死大事
Fear not, it's not life or death.
不过是做了点批改
Just a bit of red pen...
是这样吗 琼斯先生
or is it, Mr. Jones?
不好意思 老师
I'm sorry, sir?
你觉得这是生死大事吗
Is it life and death, do you think?
我认为不是 老师
I... I don't suppose so, sir.
但我在想 你这句
But I was wondering, what does it mean
"终于能捐弃前嫌"[埋下短斧]是什么意思
when you write the term so-and-so "Was finally able to bury the hatchet"?
我们都知道意思是以某种方式和好
We all know that means to make peace in some way,
但你能否告诉我为什么
but can you tell me why anyone would go
某人非得"埋下短斧"
to the trouble of burying one?
或许你应该直接走
Perhaps you should just go, then.
除非在你走之前 还有什么话想对我们说
Unless you have any last words for us before ye leave.
"我来了 我看见了 我征服了"
"I came, I saw, I conquered."
不是我想要的内容 摩根先生
Not quite what I'm looking for, Mr. Morgan.
而且这不是凯撒的遗言
And those were not Caesar's last words.
尽管他的结局确实很不幸
Although he did meet an unhappy end.
别走 摩根先生
Stay, Mr. Jones.
我只是想看看你是否同意我
I wanted to see if you'd agree with me,
因为我确实认为这是生死大事
because I do believe it's a question of life and death.
你们关于著名遗言的论文平庸无奇
Your essays on famous last words were forgettable.
我想要你们好好想想
I wanted you to really think about
人们为什么要说出那些话
why people say what they say
或者有机会的话
and perhaps to consider
再考虑一下自己打算说什么遗言
what your own final words might be, given the chance.
这有什么重要的 老师
What does it matter, sir?
这是历史写作 不是文学创作
This is history, not creative writing.
因为人的生死取决于这些言语
Because people live and die by their words.
言语塑造了我们的思想和行为
They shape our thoughts and deeds.
通常是它们定义了我们
Often, they define us.
就像子弹 一旦出膛
Like bullets, once fired,
就无法收回
well, we can't take 'em back.
它们有影响
They have impact,
所以明智地选择它们
so choose them wisely.
让它们有所意义
Make them meaningful.
过上不愧对它们的一生
Live a life worthy of them...
尤其是不愧对你的遗言
especially your last words.
它们比我们活得更久
They outlive us.
你的遗言会是什么呢 先生
And what will yours be, sir?
我的遗愿是 上帝
It is my dying wish, O Lord...
让我的学生们能写出结构式辩论型论文
that my students write structured arguments...
论据充足 并有清晰醒目的字体 阿门
Supported by evidence and legible handwriting, amen.
不 你说实话 老师
No, really, sir.
我会说
I'd say...
让历史遗忘我的名字
I'd say let history forget my name...
只要我的言行
So long as my words and my deeds
被我爱的人记住
are remembered by those I love.
今天就到这里
That's all for today.
下周再见
Until next week.
你来早了
You're early.
我无法抗拒看你现场授课的机会
Couldn't resist the chance to see you in action.
如果你想赶上看《火车大劫案》
And if you wanna make The Great Train Robbery,
我们就得走了
we need to get a move on.
你确定你能接受
Yeah, are you sure you're all right
默片马拉松吗
with a silent movie marathon?
你不是在迁就我吧
You aren't just humoring me?
我是在迁就你
No, I am.
但你忍♥着听完了一整堂
But you suffered through an entire lecture
关于吊桥的课
about suspension bridges.
所以这很公平
So fair is fair.
那真的会是你的遗言吗
Would those really be your last words?
古战场传奇 第五季第八集
著名遗言
取材于戴安娜·加瓦尔东的系列小说
创作人 罗纳德·D·摩尔
电视剧本改编 丹妮尔·贝罗
导演 史蒂芬·伍尔芬登
放他下来
他还有呼吸
我必须割开他的气道
罗杰 能不能听到我说话
我是布丽安娜
你还活着
没有缺胳膊少腿
一切都很好
三个月后
情况看上去很好
Everything looks good.
你的喉部愈合得很好 疤痕渐渐消退
Your throat's healing nicely. Scar's faded.
你感觉如何
How do you feel?
你真的应该试着说话 罗杰
You really should try to speak, Roger.
起初声音会很沙哑 但这是完全正常的
It'll sound croaky at first, but it's perfectly normal.
或者就试试小声呢喃
Maybe just try to whisper.
好吧
All right, well...
告诉你一声 我会教小吉
just know that I'll be teaching Jem to say
用美式英语说"毛衣"和"铝"
"sweater" and "aluminum."
我可不会教他英式英语
It's not gonna be "jumper" Or "aluminium."
百分之七十的交流是不用语言的
70% of communication is nonverbal.
我们也不需要说话
Who needs words anyway?
我们可以假装我们生活在默片中
We can pretend we're in one of those silent movies
就像我们以前在牛津或是肯莫尔广场看的那种
we used to go and see in Oxford or Kenmore Square.
约翰大人带来了一大箱
Lord John has brought a-a whole trunk
书和礼物
of books and gifts.
你愿不愿意到房♥子里去见见他
Would you like to come up to the house to see him?
好吧 那...
All right, well...
我跟你去
I'll go with you.
不管怎么看都是个懦夫
Coward, whichever way you look at it.
逮来一个 上校
在小溪附近捉到他的
把他和其他犯人
安置在一起
我们应该怎么处置他们 大人
挑三个人
绞死他们
留在那里
以儆效尤
愿上帝能宽恕你们的灵魂
我麻省理工的室友 盖尔
My roommate from MIT, Gayle...
她有个男朋友曾经去过越南
she had this boyfriend who went to Vietnam.
我和他不是很熟 但是...
I didn't really know him all that well, but...
她曾经在他回来后请我陪她
she asked me to go with her to see him
去看过他几次
a few times after he got back.
我第一次去的时候 他回来快整整一年了
He'd been back almost a year when I first went.
我不清楚当时我会面对什么 但...
I don't really know what I was expecting, but...
他看上去像一个僵尸
He was like a zombie...
眼睛里没有任何生气
Just no life in his eyes at all.
盖尔说这是他"茫然的凝视"
Gayle called it his "Thousand-yard stare."
他被弹片击中了
He was hit by some shrapnel,
但受伤不重
but he wasn't seriously injured.
我们把这种症状成为"战争神经症"
Yeah, we would call that "war neurosis."
炮弹休克症
Shell shock.
已经过去了好几个月了
It's been months now,
你说过罗杰生理上已经痊愈了
and you said that Roger is physically fine.
但或许这就是战争神经症
So maybe it is war neurosis.
或许是精神上的
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表