剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
So the mold worked?
目前看来是的
As far as I can tell.
怎么了 你听上去不大确定 克莱尔
What? Ye dinna sound certain, Claire.
测试不一定是绝对可靠的
Well, the test isn't always reliable.
嗯 但你觉得一切都会没事的吧
Aye, but ye think all will be well?
作为医生 你所做的一切都会伴随有风险
Everything you do as a doctor involves risk.
就算你已经尽你所能
Even after you've done everything you can,
还是可能会有不可预见的并发症
there could still be unforeseen complications,
有时候甚至是致命的
sometimes even fatal.
你越是减小风险
The more you can do to alleviate the risk,
拯救病人的可能性就越大
the greater the chance to save the patient.
这针剂
Now, this dose...
应该能帮他对抗感染
should start the fight against the infection.
把其他消毒过的器械拿过来
Bring over the other sterilized instruments, please.
好了 肯齐 褪下你的裤子
All right, Kezzie. Drop your britches.
好了...
Now...
丽兹 把床单盖在他身上
Lizzie, put the sheet on him.
巴格先生 紧紧按住他的肩膀
Mr. Bug, hold his shoulders tight.
好的
Aye.
鸦♥片♥酊
Laudanum.
这应该很快就会起效
This will start to take effect quickly.
丽兹 把提灯拿近点
Lizzie, keep the lantern close by.
好的 夫人
Yes, Mistress.
张大嘴
Open wide.
我会快速解决
Well, I'm going to work quickly,
但是你一定不能乱动
but you need to keep very still.
抬起头
Head up.
软木塞
Cork.
很好 就像我们练习的那样
Right, just as we practiced.
手术刀
Scalpel.
压住你的舌头
Keep the tongue depressed.
好了
There.
抬起头 保持别动
Head up. Hold that in there.
好了 我得对组织进行烧灼
Right, I'm going to have to cauterize the tissue.
别动
Steady.
这会有点难受
This can be the tricky part.
好了
There.
结束了
Done.
丽兹 你可以睁开你的眼睛了
Lizzie, you can open your eyes now.
圣母玛利亚啊
Holy mother of God.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
你非常非常勇敢 肯齐
You're very, very brave, Kezzie.
你现在需要好好休息
Now, you need to get your rest.
丽兹 你能帮他清洗一下 送他上♥床♥吗
Lizzie, can you clean him up and put him to bed?
不 不要说话
No, don't try to talk.
不然你会弄伤你自己
You'll hurt yourself.
他坚持留下来看你为我做手术
He insists on stayin' while ye do the same for me.
那我们就赶紧开始吧
Then I suppose we should get started.
小吉 看看
Jem, look, look.
小吉 快看
Hey, Jem, look.
发光呢
Shiny.
上帝是蜘蛛吗
Is God the spider,
在死亡和复生中拥抱我们
embracing us through our death and resurrection,
或者他只是织网者
or is he simply the spinner of the web,
看着丝线在宇宙中
watching as the silk shimmers and vibrates
震颤着发着光
through the cosmos...
唤醒潜伏在
Awakening the real spiders,
我们天性深处的那些真正的蜘蛛
the ones lurking deep within the recesses of our own natures?
我打算押上这罕见的美物
I was going to wager this rare beauty.
要么加倍 要么弃牌
Double or quits the last card.
女人愿意为首饰 钱币和珠宝做任何事
Women will do anything for trinkets, coins, jewels.
做什么都可以
Anything at all.
只要一块钱 或一块钻石
They're yours for a pretty penny...
或一枚戒指
or a diamond...
她们就是你的了
or a ring.
我的女人更注重自己的言行
My lass is more concerned wi' words and deeds.
是吗
Is that so?
既然你不需要宝石
Since you've no need of the gemstone,
也许你会更加喜欢我的金玉良言
perhaps you'll be more satisfied with my pearls of wisdom.
女人只是男人为了享乐而交付的税
Women are but a tax we men pay on pleasure.
你上一手牌不是出过红桃A了吗
Did you not play the ace of hearts in the last hand?
你看错了
You're mistaken.
那肯定是方块A了
It must have been the ace of diamonds.
你是个聪明人 麦肯齐先生
You're a wise man, Mr. MacKenzie.
我想做蘑菇汤
I wanted to make mushroom soup.
没想到我会去那么久
Didn't think I'd be gone so long.
我想捡一些风笛菇但是找不到
I was looking for chanterelles but couldn't find any.
他还乖吗
Was he a handful?
这是什么
What is this?
是邦内特的 是不是
It's Bonnet's, isn't it?
我原本想跟你说的 但是
I wanted to tell you about this, but...
我担心你不理解我
I was afraid you wouldn't understand.
说说看
Try me.
你知道的 我去威明顿看了他
You know that I went to Wilmington to see him.
你跟我说的是 去亲眼看他被绞死
What you said was, you went to see him hanged.
我是这么打算的
I did, but...
可是我当到了之后 我
When I got there, I...
我觉得需要亲自见他一面
I felt like I needed to see him in person.
所以你去监狱里
So you spoke to him,
跟他说话了
there, in jail?
是的
Yeah.
就是那时候他给的我宝石
That's when he gave me the diamond.
你还留到现在
And you kept it?
一份邦内特送你的礼物
A gift...from Bonnet?
我留着它是为了吉米
I kept it for Jemmy,
等到以后 他能够穿过石头回去
so that one day, he could go back through the stones.
罗杰 这是他回去的票
R‐Roger, that's his ticket home.
是我们回家的票
It's our ticket home.
我还是不懂为什么
Why, though?
为什么
Why?
我认识的斯蒂芬·邦内特 就算是为了
The Stephen Bonnet I knew wouldn't give up this diamond
救他母亲的命 他也不愿交出宝石
to save his own mother's life.
布丽
Bree...
因为
Because...
因为我告诉他 吉米是他的孩子
Because I told him Jemmy was his.
他那时候要死了
He‐he was gonna die,
我想 如果他知道属于自己的一部分
and I thought that it would be of comfort
还会继续留在这世上
for him to know there'd be something of his
他会有一丝安慰吧
left in this world.
罗杰 我很抱歉
Roger, I am so sorry.
真的很抱歉
I am so sorry.
我那时候不知道你还会回来
I‐I didn't know if you were coming back,
我很害怕 沉浸在失去你的悲伤之中
and I was scared, and I was grieving for you.
那些话我只是随口说的
They were just words,
本来你不该听到这些话的
words you were never, ever meant to hear.
随口说的话是会有后果的
Words have consequences.
我回来的这几个月里
All these months since I've been back,
在婚礼上
at the wedding,
在血誓的时候
the blood oath,
你都一直确定孩子是邦内特的吗
you were sure the child was Bonnet's.
罗杰 我怎么可能确定吉米是他的孩子
Roger, how could I ever know for sure that Jemmy is his?
你是这么告诉他的
You told him so.
而你从来没有跟我说过那些话
You've never said as much to me.
那是因为我觉得不需要跟你说
I didn't think I needed to.
布丽安娜 你觉得真♥相♥是什么
Brianna, what do you truly believe?
在你心底 你究竟是怎么认为的
In your heart, what do you truly believe?
我好像没有在之前的永敬会上见过你
I don't believe I've seen you at the adoration before.
你是孟席斯先生的朋友吗
Were you a friend of Mr. Menzies'?
克莱尔·兰德尔
Claire Randall.
我是他的医生 或者说差点是他的医生
I'm his surgeon, or I would have been.
格雷厄姆是个很少见的人
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表