剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
罗林斯医生
♪你曾问我 会否♪
♪ You asked me if there'll come a time ♪
♪有一天对你厌倦♪
♪ When I grow tired of you ♪
♪永远不会 我的爱人♪
♪ Never, my love ♪
♪我会爱你到天荒地老♪
♪ Never, my love ♪
♪你想知道我的心♪
♪ You wonder if this heart of mine ♪
♪会否有一天不再渴望你♪
♪ Will lose its desire for you ♪
♪永远不会 我的爱人♪
♪ Never, my love ♪
♪永远不会 我的爱人♪
♪ Never, my love ♪
♪你怎会以为爱会走到尽头♪
♪ What makes you think love will end ♪
♪你明知我依赖你而活♪
♪ When you know that my whole life depends... ♪
我们杀了她吧
I say we kill her,
把尸体留给野兽吃
leave her for the beasts.
你知道弗雷泽要忙一阵子
You know Fraser's got his hands full for a while.
蒸馏室
The still...
当时是你
Well that was you.
你真聪明啊
Well, aren't you the clever one...
罗林斯医生
Dr. Rawlings?
你没料到会有人发现
You never thought anyone'd find out
你的报纸专栏吧
about your little newspaper column, did you?
现在你要为你的罪行忏悔
Well, now you're gonna repent for your sin.
我只是想帮忙
I was just trying to help.
你是指散布危险想法
Spreading dangerous ideas, what you mean...
教女人如何欺骗自己丈夫
telling women how to deceive their husbands,
如何拒绝他们行使上帝赋予的权利
how to deny them their God-given rights,
教唆我老婆不跟我同床
telling my wife to avoid my bed.
我要带你去布朗斯维尔
And I'm gonna take you to Brownsville,
你要向那里的妇女供认你的罪行
and you're gonna confess to the womenfolk there,
她们会看清你这个骗子的真面目
and they're gonna see you for the charlatan that you are.
♪永远不会 我的爱人♪
♪ Never, my love... ♪
感恩节快乐 舅舅
Happy Thanksgiving, Uncle.
你个混♥蛋♥
You fucking bastard!
你会下地狱的
You're going to go to hell for this.
这是诅咒
It's a curse!
霍吉 你已经动过手了
Hodge, you've done it now.
别碰那女人 别让她流血
Don't touch that woman and don't draw her blood.
我们听说过关于她的传闻 她是巫女
We did hear talk of her. She's a conjure woman.
没错
That's right.
你再敢碰我
You touch me again,
你就活不过破晓
and you'll all be dead by dawn!
我叫你别伤害她
I said don't do it!
她会把我们全杀了
She will kill us all!
够了 你们两个
That's enough, both of you.
把她绑在那边
Just tie her up over there.
你从哪里来的
So where do you come from?
你知道我从哪里来的
You know where I come from.
是你绑♥架♥了我
You bloody kidnapped me.
你在这里定居前 是哪里人
Where did you come from before you settled here?
你的家乡夜空清朗无星吗
Do you have clear night skies where you come from?
有些人能辨识不同的星星 我不能
I can't tell one star from another like some people can.
月亮 不管到哪里都一样
The Moon--that's the same wherever you go.
看起来像有个男人在月亮上
Looks like a man on the moon...
凝视着我们
staring back at us.
她的腿可没绑起来
Well, her legs aren't tied.
♪永远不会 我的爱人♪
♪ Never, my love ♪
♪永远不会 我的爱人♪
♪ Never, my love ♪
♪你怎会以为爱会走到尽头♪
♪ What makes you think love will end... ♪
你发抖得很厉害 我牙齿也跟着打颤了
You're shaking so hard, it's making my teeth rattle.
"我依赖你"
♪ That depends ♪
"而活"
♪ On you... ♪
你饿不饿
You hungry?
吃吧
Go on.
我叫泰比
My name is Tebbe.
你记好了 记住我善待过你
You remember that. Remember me was good to you.
你叫那些幽灵不要伤害泰比
You tell your spirits they don't hurt Tebbe.
他曾帮助过你
He tried to help you.
谢谢你 泰比
Thank you, Tebbe.
泰比 我们还有多久到布朗斯维尔
Tebbe, how much longer before we reach Brownsville?
跨过溪流后再走两天
Two days after we cross the creek.
马涉水过对岸
We will swim the horses across.
你跟我走
You will come with me.
你不该跟他们一起走
You shouldn't go with them.
莱昂内尔·布朗 霍吉派尔 他们都会死
Lionel Brown, Hodgepile-- they're all going to die...
身边的人也会死
and everyone with them.
你听说过那种怪物水马吧
You've heard of the water horses, the kelpies?
它们会把人拖入水底淹死 然后吃掉
They take you down, drown you, and eat you.
没错 但水马是我的朋友
Yes, yes, but the water horse is my friend,
如果你能...
and if-if you just--
在我们渡过小溪时 放我走
w-when we're across the creek, you-you let me go.
它会升起 载我离开
It'll rise up and carry me away.
只要你在水中把我放走
Just-just let go of me in the water,
我发誓它不会对你造成任何伤害
and I swear it won't cause you any harm.
谢谢你
Thank you.
-我带她过河 -不 不要
- I'll take her across. - No, no!
我要和他一起走
I'm going with him!
不
No!
♪永远不会 我的爱人♪
♪ Never, my love ♪
♪我会爱你到天荒地老♪
♪ Never, my love... ♪
-不 -我说了不要
- No! - I said no!
天杀的
Jesus H. Roosevelt Christ!
你这个笨蛋
You halfwits!
她又诅咒了你 舅舅 她会诅咒我们所有人
She's cursed you again, Uncle. She'll curse us all.
够了 卡迪
That's enough, Cuddy.
你不许再说一句话
Not one more word out of you.
不许和他们说 也不许和我说
Not to them, not to me.
不许再说一句话
Not one more damn word.
♪永远不会 我的爱人♪
♪ Never, my love ♪
♪我会爱你到天荒地老♪
♪ Never, my love... ♪
不许瞪我
Don't you stare at me.
我要让你瞪不了人
I'll put you somewhere you can't stare!
站起来 婊♥子♥
On your feet, bitch.
我要给你做做规矩
I'm gonna put some manners on you.
♪永远不会 我的爱人♪
♪ Never, my love... ♪
但詹姆斯好多了
But James is far better.
不不不 必须是伊恩
No, no, no, no, no. It's got to be Ian.
我们想要更嬉皮一点的名字 比如林戈
Oh, we're thinking of something a bit more hip, like Ringo.
-林戈 -大家听听
- Like Ringo. - Everyone.
万一是个女孩怎么办
What if it's a wee girl?
乔卡丝塔是个不错的名字 小名就叫乔
Jocasta's a lovely name. We'll call her Jo.
♪永远不会 我的爱人♪
♪ Never, my love ♪
♪永远不会 我的爱人♪
♪ Never, my love ♪
♪我会爱你到天荒地老♪
♪ Never, my love ♪
你知道林戈·斯塔尔这个人吗
Does the name Ringo Starr mean anything to you?
什么
What?
你知道林戈·斯塔尔这个人吗
Does the name Ringo Starr mean anything to you?
他是个鼓手
H-he's a drummer.
我就知道你肯定是 我就知道 我就知道
I knew you had to be. I knew it. I knew it.
我就知道罗林斯医生的建议
I knew that advice from Dr. Rawlings
不是来自于这个时空的人
didn't come from anybody in this time.
我以为再也找不到另一个穿越者
I just never thought I'd find another one, not ever.
求求你 把我松绑
Please, untie me.
不行
I can't.
你知道他们计划要对我做什么
You know what they're planning.
大部分只是虚张声势
It's mostly just talk.
他们以为你是女巫 他们害怕极了
They think you're a witch. They're scared to death of you.
我知道你不是
I know you're not.
你是谁
Who are you?
你知道我是谁
You know who I am.
你是谁
Who are you?
我叫温迪戈·唐纳
My name's Wendigo Donner.
我1968年随一群美国印第安人一同穿越
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表