剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
I traveled back with a group of American Indians from 1968.
水獭牙
Otter Tooth.
罗伯特·斯普林格
Robert Springer.
你认识鲍勃
You know Bob?
他在哪里
Where is he?
他已经死了
He's dead.
怎么回事
How?
莫霍克人
The Mohawk.
-他们杀了他 -这说不通
- They killed him. - That doesn't make sense.
我们穿越回来是为了救他们
We came back to save them.
我会告诉你我知道的一切 求求你
I'll tell you everything I know. Just, please...
给我松绑
Cut me loose.
找两匹马来 我们走
Get two horses, and let's go.
莱昂内尔 他是个疯子
Lionel, he'll-- he's crazy.
他会杀了我 他会杀死我们
He'll kill me. He'll kill both of us.
明不明白 我要回家
Okay? I need to get home.
我已经尝试了太久
I've been trying for too long.
我需要宝石
I need gemstones.
我有宝石
I have gemstones.
我知道巨石圈在哪里
I know where a stone circle is.
你给我松绑 我带你回家
You cut me loose, I'll get you home.
别管马了 我们现在就走
Forget the horses. Let's go now.
好 我们得等等
Okay. We need to wait.
-我们要等他们睡着 -唐纳
- We need to wait until they fall asleep. - Donner!
你在那下面做什么
What the hell you doing down there?
确保她被捆紧了
Just making sure she's tied tight!
拜托 我们走
Please, let's go.
我早该知道你是什么人
I should've known what you were...
在罗林斯医生之前
Before Dr. Rawlings...
老天呐
Jesus H. Roosevelt Christ.
你一点也不怕男人
You don't act afraid of men.
这时代的大多数女人都怕
Most of the women from now do.
你该假装更害怕些的
You ought to act more afraid.
不要
No, no.
♪与我一起♪
♪ With me ♪
♪与我一起♪
♪ With me ♪
♪与我一起♪
♪ With me... ♪
我答应要给卡迪找点儿乐子
Promised Cuddy here a little bit of fun.
-去吧 卡迪 -没错
- All right, Cuddy. - He did.
现在 听好了
Now listen up.
去上她吧
Shoot twixt the wind and the water.
别反抗 乖
Don't fight me. Now, now--
别反抗
Now, don't fight.
嘘 嘘
Hey, hush, hush.
♪永远不会 我的爱人♪
♪ Never, my love ♪
别
Don't!
安静 安静 嘘
Hush now. Hush now. Hush now.
怎么 你已经缴枪了吗
What, are you finished already?
真是个软蛋
You are one sorry lobcock.
天哪 卡迪
Dear me, Cuddy.
我替我的侄子道歉
I apologize about my nephew.
他还是个孩子 知道什么
He's just a boy. What does he know?
但你 你一直在假装是男人
But you, you being pretending to be a man...
♪永远不会 我的爱人♪
♪ Never, my love... ♪
餐桌布置好了
Table looks ready.
我也看了下火鸡
Checked on the turkey.
火鸡真是一年比一年大 就像我们的家族
Oh, it gets bigger every year, as does our family.
♪你怎会以为爱会走到尽头♪
♪ What makes you think love will end ♪
♪你明知我依赖你而活♪
♪ When you know that my whole life depends... ♪
我的表姐和教授到了吗
Are my cousin and the professor here yet?
他们在路上了 假期交通有些堵
Oh, they're on their way-- delayed in the holiday rush.
首先 我...
First, I, uh...
我想感谢各位今天能来
I want to thank you all for being here today.
我很感激我有一位美丽的妻子
I'm grateful for my beautiful wife,
我的血中之血 骨中之骨
blood of my blood, bone of my bone.
从第一眼见到你起 我的心就属于你
My heart was yours since I first saw ye.
我的灵魂一直在你掌中
Ye've held my soul in your two hands,
护它周全
kept it safe.
干杯
Slàinte.
你现在可没那么趾高气昂了吧
Not so high and mighty now, are we?
下一个谁想来上
Who's next for a go with the hedge whore?
又一个小弗雷泽出生了
Another wee Fraser on the way.
感恩节快乐 舅妈
Happy Thanksgiving, Auntie.
我要给小吉米
I'm gonna make some extra plates
另盛一盘多加红薯的
with some more extra sweet potato for Jemmy.
♪永远不会 我的爱人♪
♪ Never, my love... ♪
别烦恼了
Dinna fash.
我相信罗杰和布丽很快就会到的
I'm sure Roger and Bree'll be here soon.
♪我的爱人♪
♪ My love ♪
罗杰和布丽来了
Roger and Bree are here.
可算来了
Finally!
♪永远不会 我的爱人♪
♪ Never, my love ♪
♪永远不会 我的爱人♪
♪ Never, my love ♪
♪永远不会 我的爱人♪
♪ Never, my love♪
♪我的爱人♪
♪ My love...♪
弗雷泽夫人吗
Mrs. Fraser?
我是
Yes.
很抱歉在感恩节告诉你这消息 不过
We're sorry to have to tell you this at Thanksgiving, but...
麦肯齐先生和夫人以及他们的孩子
Mr. And Mrs. MacKenzie were killed in a car accident
在车祸中丧生了
with their child.
当时高速上的情况很危险
The conditions on the highway were extremely treacherous.
一辆卡车刹车失灵
A truck lost its brakes.
碰撞波及到了麦肯齐先生的轿车
There was a collision involving Mr. MacKenzie's vehicle.
不...
No...
急救人员随后赶到了现场
Paramedics arrived and worked to save him and his family,
但很可惜 他们受了致命伤
but, unfortunately, their injuries were fatal.
不
No...
我醒了
I woke up!
妈妈 爸爸
Mom, Da?
你没事吧
Are ye all right?
我就觉得头晕目眩
I just feel like I've been turned inside out.
我们成功了
We made it.
是啊
Aye.
看
Look.
搞什么
What the devil?
你们回来了
Ye're back.
怎么会呢
How?
我不知道
I-I don't know.
我刚刚在想着家
I was thinking about home.
我也是
So was I.
我们可以在这里扎营 也可以继续往前
We can make camp here, or we can forge ahead.
还是扎营休息吧
Oh, let's make camp and rest.
明天再给他们惊喜
We can surprise them tomorrow.
罗杰 你能去把小吉抱过来吗
Roger, will you grab Jem?
爸爸点燃了烈火十字
Da lit the cross.
天啊
Oh, God.
是啊 他说过他不会再点燃那个 除非...
Aye. He said he wouldn't light it again unless...
快走
Let's go.
我给你和其他人准备了盐渍肉 先生
I've packed some salted meats for you and the men, sir.
谢谢你 丽兹
Thank you, Lizzie.
布丽
Bree.
罗杰
Roger.
发生了什么事
What happened?
没有用 到底怎么回事
It--it didn't work. What is going on?
我们回来的路上看到了烈火十字
On the way back, we saw the cross.
山脊遭到袭击
There's been an attack on the ridge.
他们抓走了你的母亲
They've taken your mother.
应该是布朗家
I think it was the Browns.
我们要把她救回来
We're gonna get her back.
-我和你们一起去 -不
- I'm coming with you. - No.
布丽安娜 太危险了
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表