剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
前情提要
Previously...
据说能拿到那块石头的人
It is said that one who possess the stone
就有预见我族人未来的能力
has the power to see how my people's story will end,
而水獭牙的鬼魂
and that Otter Tooth's ghost
会一直跟随带着石头的人
walks with whoever carries it.
虽然我很喜欢你们都在这里
As much as I love all of you being here,
但长远来说这样更安全
it's safer in the future.
我和布丽安娜不能回去 除非知道
Brianna and I can't go back until we know
吉米是否能听到巨石的声音
whether Jemmy can hear those stones.
一旦知道吉米能否穿越
As soon as we know if Jemmy can travel,
我们就用邦内特的宝石离开
we'll use Bonnet's gem to leave.
你说过 那是我们回家的票
As you said, it's our ticket home.
如果你是来这里招兵的
So if you have come recruitin',
那整个卡罗来纳州你确实找不到更优秀的了
you could not have found any better men in all the Carolinas.
我们会和你去希尔斯堡
We'll ride to Hillsborough with you.
希望你没浪费宝贵的药在那懦夫身上
I hope you didn't waste any good medicine on that coward.
他背上有火♥药♥灼伤
Powder burns were on his back.
朝他开枪的人当时离他很近
So whoever shot him, shot him at close range.
没有女人能这样跟我说话
No woman speaks to me like that.
你不能把我的钱给别人
You can't give away my money!
1772年 秋天
那些麻袋里装的是什么
What's in those burlap bags?
我不记得在伍拉姆溪买♥♥过这些
I dinna recall buying those in Woolam's Creek.
是花生
Peanuts.
-花生 -对
- Peanuts? - Mm-hmm.
为什么 猪不缺泔水
Why? The pigs dinna want for slops.
还是
Or do you, uh,
你想用花生来制药 英格兰人
mean to make medicine out of them, Sassenach?
不 是做三明治
No, sandwiches.
我还没掌握做冰淇淋的技巧
Haven't quite mastered ice cream yet,
但如果吉米在成长过程中
but I'll be damned if Jemmy grows up
都没尝过花生酱果酱三明治 我就罪过了
without tasting peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.
克莱尔
Claire?
-死了 -对 全死了
- Dead. - Aye, they all are.
他们为何都在房♥子里
Why are they all in the house?
火灾发生时他们为何不逃出去
Why didn't they run outside when the fire started?
有点奇怪
It's a bit strange.
因为起火前他们就死了
Because they were all dead before the fire started.
我看不出他们的死因
I canna tell what killed them.
这里还有一个
There's another one over here.
我能告诉你这人是怎么死的
I can tell you how this one died.
-印第安人吗 -有可能
- Indians? - Yeah, could be.
看起来不寻常
Seems unusual.
只有一个箭头
There's only one arrow.
我们都四处看看
Let's all take a look about.
看是否有人逃脱了 或是躲在林子里
See if anyone got away or is hidin' in the woods.
有人吗
Anyone there?
林子里有人吗
Is there anybody out there?
-天啊 -有人吗
- Oh, God. - Hello?
-有人吗 -别害怕
- Is anyone there? - Dinna be afraid.
林子里有人吗
Is there anybody out there?
现在安全了
It's safe now.
-我们是来帮忙的 -杰米
- We're here to help. - Jamie.
有人吗
Anyone?
有人吗
Is there?
不
No.
我来
I'll do it.
会没事的 亲爱的
It's gonna be all right, sweetheart.
你今晚将回到
Thou goest home this night
你的秋季之家
to thy home of autumn,
也是春季与夏季之家
and of spring and of summer.
你今晚将回到
Thou goest home this night
你四季开花的家
to thy perpetual home,
回到你的永恒之床
to thine eternal bed.
回归永眠
To thine eternal slumber.
古战场传奇 第五季第十一集
旅途蛋糕
你还记得
Do you remember
以前我通过石头穿越回去的时候吗
when I left to go back through the stones?
你为我做了花生酱果酱三明治
You made me peanut butter and jelly sandwiches
让我在路上吃
to sustain me on my travels.
记得 我就想确保
Mm-hmm, just wanted to make sure
不管你到了哪里 都仍有故乡意象陪着你
you had one last piece of home wherever you ended up.
你能拿去吗
Can you take it?
你一定能 我猜你一定能
I bet you can take it. I bet you can.
那是我这辈子吃过最美味的东西
They were the most delicious things I've ever tasted.
-我很欣慰 -好痛
- I'm glad. - Ouch!
很烫
It's hot.
很烫吗
It's hot? Huh.
-你想要吗 -不要
- Do you want it? - No!
不要吗 但你刚刚还说想要
No? But you wanted it a moment ago.
我现在不想要了
I don't want it anymore.
他说石头很烫吗
He's saying it's hot?
-的确很温热 -哪有
- It is really warm. - No, it's not.
你跟你儿子一样傻了
Yer as daft as your wee lad.
如果很烫就还回我 宝贝
Well, if it's hot, give it back, baby.
-破了 -吉米
- Ah, it's broken. - Jemmy.
还有人能听见那声音吗
Can anyone else hear that?
我能听见
I can hear it!
我什么都没听见
Dinna hear anything.
让我看看
Let me see this.
很温热
That's warm.
非常温热
It's very warm.
刚才还滚烫得裂开了
And a second ago, it was hot enough to crack.
我摸起来就是冰冷的石头
Cold as stone to me.
罗杰
Roger.
他能穿越
He can travel.
那你会穿越吗
And will ya?
对
Yeah.
走吧 吉米 跟我来
Come on, Jem. Come with me.
好了 宝贝 在这里等一会
All right, baby, just wait here for one second.
乖孩子
Good boy.
好啊 弗雷泽先生
Well met, Mr. Fraser.
承你贵言 布朗先生
Aye, I hope so, Mr. Brown.
你带人来了
See you brought company.
弗雷泽先生 之前你来求助于我
Mr. Fraser, you came to me for help.
现在我来帮你了
Now I have come to you.
由于国王再也无法
Now since the crown is no longer able
确保其殖民地居民的安全
to assure the safety of its colonists,
我们只能自己解决问题
we must take matters into our own hands.
现在我们自发
Now we have taken it upon ourselves
组成了安全委员会
to form a Committee of Safety
以保护罗文县的好乡亲
to protect the good folk of Rowan County.
新州长知晓此事吗
Does the new governor ken about this?
马丁州长不能正式批准
Governor Martin can't officially sanction it.
但他知道的 他也绝对
But he knows, and he certainly
不希望在他管辖下再爆发起义
don't want another uprising on his hands.
我们听说发生了几起暴♥力♥袭击
You know, we've had word of violent attacks.
木屋被烧毁 全家被诛杀
Cabins burned, families killed.
你们山脊这里有没有发生过类似的事
You have any news of such goings-on here at the Ridge?
有
Aye, we have.
几天前 我遇到了间才被烧毁的小屋
Came across a freshly burned cabin a few days ago.
大概在伍拉姆溪十英里外
Maybe ten miles from Woolam's Creek.
死者看着像是一户荷兰人家庭
The dead appeared to be a Dutch family.
我们安葬了他们
We laid their bodies to rest.
那个伤口
That wound.
看起来需要护理
Looks like it needs attending to.
跟我去手术室吧
Come with me into my surgery.
我找些干净的绷带给你敷上
I'll find some clean bandages to put on it.
那不算什么
Well, that ain't nothing.
跟他去吧 兄弟
You go with her, brother.
你那伤口闻起来就是烂了
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表