剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
the ye killed and maimed
毫不顾忌你留下的毁灭
and paid no heed to the destruction ye left?
你将大炮对准了自己的公民
That you brought cannon upon your own citizens?
不
No.
不
No.
载入史册的会是你平息了叛乱
It'll say that ye put down rebellion...
维护了秩序
preserved order,
惩罚了邪恶
punished wickedness...
以国王的名字主持了正义
did justice in the king's name.
但你我都知道在这里发生了什么
But ye and I both know what happened here.
法律是一回事 怎么做是另一回事
There is the law and there is what is done.
你做的是引发了一场战争
What ye have done is kindle a war
只为你自己的荣耀
for the sake of your own glory.
这件事中没有我的个人利益
I had no personal stake in this,
我没有必要像你说的 赞美自己的功绩
no need to glorify my own exploits, as you put it.
没有吗
None?
你被任命为纽约州长
So you have the governorship of New York.
我告诉过你
I told you--
我告诉过你 我不会让北卡州
I told you I would not leave North Carolina
处于混乱和叛乱的状态
in a state of disorder and rebellion.
现在我做了应该做的事
Now I have done what I have done
出于职责
as a matter of duty.
因为你也按承诺
And because you have done
完成了你的职责
your duty as promised...
我要宽恕你的傲慢无礼
I am going to overlook your insolence.
是
Aye.
我已经还清了债务
I've paid my debt...
我已经完成了对你和对国王的义务
and I'm finished with my obligation to you and to the Crown.
外套还给你 大人
You may have your coat back, sir.
罗杰呢
Roger?
你看见麦肯齐上尉了吗
Have you seen Captain MacKenzie?
你看见麦肯齐上尉了吗
Have you seen Roger MacKenzie?
你确定吗
Are you sure?
罗杰·麦肯齐
Roger MacKenzie!
上校
Colonel.
这里怎么回事 为什么绞死这些人
What happened here? Why did ye hang these men?
是监管者俘虏 泰伦下令处决他们
Regulator prisoners. Tryon ordered their execution.
你看见弗雷泽山脊的麦肯齐上尉了吗
Have ye seen Captain MacKenzie of Fraser's Ridge?
没有 上校
No, Colonel, I have not.
你看见麦肯齐上尉了吗
Have you seen Captain MacKenzie?
你看见麦肯齐上尉了吗
Have you seen Captain MacKenzie?
你看见麦肯齐上尉了吗
Have ye seen Captain MacKenzie?
罗杰
Roger?
布丽
Bree.
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表