剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
That wound's festering by the smell of it.
小女孩怎么样了
How's little Bonnie doing?
我相信她在你侄女家茁壮成长吧
I trust she's thriving with your niece's family.
她很好
She's well enough.
你的感染很严重 这是多久前的伤口
You have a nasty infection. How long ago did you do this?
有几天了
A few days.
我知道你是怎么看我的 弗雷泽夫人
I know what you think of me, Mistress Fraser.
你觉得是我对莫顿开的枪
You think I shot Morton.
我不是说我有干系
I'm not saying I had a hand in that.
你也没说过你没有
You're not saying you didn't either.
你觉得一位父亲没有权力
You think a father's got no right
为被玷污的女儿讨回公道吗
to seek justice for his daughter who's been dishonored?
这肯定是野蛮人干的
It's gotta be the work of the savages.
我们这个月已经见过六座小屋被烧了
We saw half a dozen cabins burned this month.
不是印第安人
It wasna Indians.
你为什么那么确定
And what makes you so sure?
首先 死者的头皮都在
For one thing, no one was scalped.
就算不在
Even if they had been,
印第安人也不是唯一会割头皮的人
the Indians aren't the only ones who take scalps.
的确
True.
白人也开始学会了
The white man's learned to take them too.
不管是谁 可能有什么吓跑了他们
Whoever it was, maybe something scared them off.
有很多人听你号♥令
You have men that answer to you.
你能和你的女婿加入我们吗
Will you and your son-in-law join us?
我们的人够组成两三支巡逻队
Ah, we have enough men for two or three patrols.
霍吉派尔下士那也指挥着一队
Corporal Hodgepile there commands one group.
你和你的人可以再组一队
You and your men could form another.
感谢邀请
I appreciate the offer,
但我这有很多事
but there's a great deal to do here.
我需要时间想想
I'll need time to consider.
你或许还记得 上校
You might recall, Colonel,
当你找到我要人参加民兵时
when you came to me for men for your militia,
我可没犹豫
I did not pause to consider.
是 没有犹豫很久
No, not for long.
泰伦州长也很感谢你的及时相助
And Governor Tryon was grateful for your timely assistance.
可打仗和维持治安
But fighting a war and maintaining law and order
是两回事
are two different things.
我猜是你著名的
Your famous whiskey still
威士忌蒸馏室让你走不开吧
needs your constant attention, I suppose.
很好 弗雷泽先生
Very well, Mr. Fraser.
你想想吧
You think on it.
你们最好都警惕些
You all best be vigilant.
我们能保护自己
We can protect ourselves.
就像我说的 布朗先生
Like I said, Mr. Brown,
我会考虑一下
I'll consider it.
上马
Mount up!
你真觉得他们会走吗
Do ye really think they'll go then?
布丽安娜向罗杰保证过
Brianna promised Roger
只要他们知道吉米能穿越了就走
as soon as they knew if Jemmy could travel.
我们要聊聊发生的事吗
Are we going to talk about what happened?
我们对布朗一家没什么话好说
There's not much we can say about the Browns.
他们是随心所欲的人
They, uh-- they do as they please.
不是布朗家 舅舅
Not the Browns, Uncle.
是那颗蛋白石
The opal.
莫霍克人说过 水獭牙的鬼魂
The Mohawk told us that Otter Tooth's ghost
会向拥有蛋白石的人显身
appears to the one who has the stone.
你找到了蛋白石
You found the opal.
你说你看到了他吗
You said he appeared to you?
是的
Yes.
但我...
But I--
莫霍克人觉得拥有那颗宝石的人
The Mohawk think that the one who has the stone
也拥有看到未来的能力
has the power to see what will come to pass.
他们问起了你
They asked about you.
在你走之后
After ye left.
你怎么跟他们说的
What did ye tell them?
我说了真♥相♥
The truth.
说我的克莱尔舅妈是独一无二的
There isna anyone like my Auntie Claire.
那是真的 你说的话
And 'tis true, the way ye speak
做的药
and medicines,
在分离二十年后又突然回到杰米舅舅身边
that you came to Uncle Jamie so suddenly after 20 years apart.
还有布丽安娜和罗杰
And then there's Brianna and Roger,
他们从...
who came from...
我都不知道是从哪来
I dinna ken where.
就像我曾经跟你说的
As I told you once,
我学会了不问问题
I learned not to ask questions,
但我现在想问你
but I have some for ye now.
莫霍克人说这是水獭牙的东西
The Mohawk said that this belonged to Otter Tooth.
我能看懂一些 但它是拉丁文写的
I can understand some, but it's in Latin.
你们能看懂吗
Does it mean anything to you?
"我是"
"I am.
"我依然存在"
"I still exist.
"我是在两地之间吗"
"Did I in that place between?
"我不知道自己究竟在哪"
"I do not know exactly when I am,
"也看不出来"
"Nor can I find out.
"这些人不用我知道的方式测量时间"
"These people do not measure time by any scale I know,
"我也没法问他们"
"Nor do I have the tongue to find out.
"但我知道 我已经太迟了"
But I know I am too late."
天哪
My God.
他是用圆珠笔写的
He wrote with a ballpoint pen.
圆珠笔是什么
What's a ballpoint pen?
你们是谁...
Who or...
或者是什么
or what are ye?
伊恩...
Ian, uh...
我来自另一个时代
I come from another time.
我来自未来
I come from the future.
两百年以后
200 years from now.
我...
I--
我就知道你是神仙 舅妈
I knew you were a fairy, Auntie.
我不是神仙
I'm not a fairy.
那你 罗杰和布丽安娜...
Then you, Roger and Brianna--
你们都是
It's all of ye.
还有你
And you,
你一直都知道吗 舅舅
you ken all this time, Uncle?
没多少人能明白
Not many people would understand,
所以 我们保守了秘密
so we kept it between ourselves.
穆塔夫知道吗
Did Murtagh ken?
是 他知道
Aye. Aye, he did.
现在你也知道了
Now so do you.
出来吧
You can come out.
夫人
Mistress.
先生
Sir.
尤利西斯 你好吗
Ulysses, how are you?
我很好
I am well.
谢谢你 夫人
Thank you, Mistress.
唯一的问题就是 很无聊
My only complaint is uh, boredom.
我们给你带了些吃的
Well, we brought you some food.
这也许也能帮助你
I thought ye might find a use for this as well.
我也曾经有一段只和自己的想法作伴的时光
I've been in places with naught but my own thoughts for company.
这也许能帮你分散注意力
It may distract you for a bit.
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir.
我自己的想法
My own thoughts are but...
都很无趣
poor company.
最近
There's a, uh,
安全委员会来了
Committee of Safety roaming about.
一开始 我怕他们会来找你
At first I was afraid they might come looking for you,
但我觉得他们不知道
but I dinna think they heard
奔流庄园发生的事
about what happened at River Run.
我现在是杀人凶手了
Now that I'm a murderer.
你当时只能阻止福布斯先生
You had no choice but to stop Mr. Forbes.
你救了我姨妈的命
You saved my auntie's life.
我们很感激
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表