剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
不 我打算让它们发霉
No. I'm going to let it go moldy.
我在制♥造♥青霉素
I'm making penicillin,
至少是在尝试
or at least I'm going to try to.
已经到了兑现你诺言的时刻
The time has come for you to fulfill your oath.
集♥合♥你的人
Gather your men.
我要穆塔夫·菲茨吉本斯和一众叛徒
I want Murtagh Fitzgibbons and his insurgents
被绳之以法
brought to justice.
别让我失望 上校
Do not disappoint me, Colonel.
罗杰
Roger.
如果组成民兵 他也要战斗
If I call up a militia, he'll be expected to fight.
他还没准备好
He's not ready for that.
-罗杰·麦肯齐上尉 -上尉
- Captain Roger MacKenzie. - Captain?
穆塔夫·菲茨吉本斯在哪里
Where is Murtagh Fitzgibbons?
你未经审判就处死了一个人
You executed a man without trial!
猎人约西亚
Josiah, the hunter.
扁桃体脓肿
Abscessed tonsils.
我能摘除脓肿
I can remove them.
如果克莱尔帮你治好了病 孩子
If Claire does this for ye, lad,
你就去山脊定居
you'll settle at the Ridge?
我不在的时候打打猎
Do the hunting when I'm away?
谢谢
Thank ye.
你怎么知道要找什么
How d'ye ken what to look for?
这是个好问题
That is a very good question...
你就该问这种问题
just the sort of question you should be asking.
所以呢
Well?
我要是直接告诉你所有答案
Well, what sort of teacher would I be
我还算好老师吗
if I simply gave you all the answers?
你觉得我为什么知道要找什么
Now, how do you think I know what to look for?
根据经验
From an experiment?
从书里看来的
From a book...
也许在波士顿
in Boston, perhaps?
那里的人好像有各种各样新奇的想法
They seem to have all sorts of newfangled ideas and things there.
没错
Yes, they do.
所以呢
So?
所以 霉菌是灰色或白色的
So... the mold is gray or white,
你说过
ye said.
或是...
Or...
淡蓝色 有时是绿色
Light blue, sometimes green.
对 要尽量避免
Aye, and we're trying to avoid
深绿色和黑色
dark green and black.
那些是有害的霉菌
Those are the harmful molds.
我们有越多食物 就越有可能
And the more food we have, the more likely we are
找到能用作药物的霉菌
to find the kind of mold that's useful as medicine.
很好
Very good.
很快我们就开始放到显微镜下观察
And soon we'll start looking at it under a microscope.
然后怎么办
And what then?
然后 真正的工作就开始了
Well, then... the real work begins.
我和杰米过去曾尝试
Jamie and I had tried in the past and failed
阻止历史发生 都失败了
to stop history from happening.
我现在做的事不一样
What I was doing now was different.
我简直是在挑战命运
I was literally tempting fate,
决心让某些事发生 让未来提前到来
willing events to happen, bringing the future forward.
青霉素是其中一样
Penicillin was one of those newfangled things
我希望过去能有的新奇东西
I hoped would have a place in the past,
我看历史敢不敢出手阻止我
and I was daring history to try and stop me.
该死
Damn.
古战场传奇
第五季第三集
自♥由♥意志
承神之佑
Deo gratias.
杰米
Jamie.
你为什么感谢上帝
What are you thanking the Lord for?
感谢祂让我见到你 英格兰人
For the sight of you, Sassenach.
你喜欢诺克斯中尉
You liked Lieutenant Knox.
是的
I did.
虽然伊顿激怒了他 但我...
Even though Ethan provoked him, I...
我没想到他会表现得如此复仇心切 鲁莽草率
I didna think he'd act so vengefully, so recklessly.
其他人做的选择 你不能觉得自己有责任
You can't feel responsible for the choices others make.
你释放那些人就是做出了你的选择
You made yours by freeing those men,
希望那会改变一切
and hopefully it'll make a difference.
我正是惧怕这个
That's what I fear.
不能改变什么
It willna.
那些人告诉我他们现在有一支军队
Those men told me they have an army now.
我亲眼看到了
I saw it with my own eyes.
他们不怕面对死亡
They're not afraid to face death.
现在 穆塔夫安全了
Right now... Murtagh's safe,
你也回家了
and you're home.
我很想你
I've missed you.
你回来了 大家都会很高兴的
Everyone will be so happy to have you back.
恐怕我们佃户的想法和你不一样
I doubt our tenants would share your sentiments,
至少那些对我起过誓的
at least not those who swore an oath to me.
我...
I, uh...
我得建立一支民兵
I must gather a militia,
召集尽可能多的人
as many men as I can muster,
以最快速度返回希尔斯堡
return to Hillsborough with all due speed.
去打仗吗
To fight?
希望不是
I hope not.
诺克斯传话来 请求泰伦增援
Knox sent word, asked Tryon for reinforcements.
如果我能召集足够人手...
If I can gather enough men...
就能通过展示武力避免开战
A show of force to prevent war.
不管监管者发生了什么
Whatever happens with the Regulators,
据我所知 都完全没有这方面的历史记载
there isn't anything written about it, as far as I know.
所以影响不会很大
So it can't amount to much.
诺克斯杀的那个人
Well, the man Knox killed
恐怕不会赞同历史学家认为的影响不大
might disagree with the historians about what it amounts to.
我和你一起去
I'm coming with you.
若是我们和监管者开战...
If there is a war with the Regulators...
那你们就需要医生
Then you'll need a physician.
穆塔夫 诺克斯 泰伦
You know, Murtagh, Knox, Tryon,
他们都做出了自己的选择
they've all made their choices.
我也做了我的
And I've made mine.
你需要我的帮助
You need my help.
一直都是
I always have.
也一直都会
And I always will.
爷爷
Grand-Père!
热尔曼
Germain.
你的朋友托马斯来了
Yer friend Thomas is here.
拿这个去跟他一起玩吧
Take this and share it wi' him.
别告诉你妈
Dinna tell yer ma.
我在蒸馏室遇到罗尼了
I saw Ronnie at the still.
他说你在集结民兵
He said you were gathering the militia.
对
Aye.
我很高兴你来了
I'm glad ye're here.
或许你能帮我送张告示
Perhaps ye could deliver a advertisement
给伍拉姆溪的印刷工
to the printer in Woolam's Creek.
我去拿纸笔
Let me fetch a pen and some paper.
说吧[法语]
Commencez.
"我 詹姆斯·弗雷泽上校
"Colonel James Fraser,
罗文县民兵队队长
in command of a militia company for Rowan County,
将举兵反抗监管者
raised against the Regulators.
致所有年龄在16到60岁间的健康男子
To all good and able men between the age of 16 and 60.
我将在全县境内
I'll be passing through the county
从本月21日起征集民兵"
commencing on the 21st of this month to recruit men."
-这么快吗 -没错
- So soon? - Aye.
让他们印上十二张大幅纸
Have them print a dozen broadsheets.
我们把这附近的定居点都贴上
We'll post them out to the settlements hereabouts.
我派了罗杰去通知山脊的人马
I sent Roger Mac to tell the men o' the Ridge
我们一周后就走
we'll be leaving in a week.
你要准时回来加入
Ye'll be back in time to join us.
我们会带上你的威士忌
We'll be taking yer whisky wi' us,
跟应征的民兵们一起分享
share it wi' the men who enlist.
那是我从离开苏格兰之后喝过最好的酒
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表