剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
We should make haste.
我们的出现会让那里的居民安心
Our presence there will reassure the townsfolk.
妈妈
Mama?
我来看看你需不需要帮忙
Came to see if you needed any help.
我的天
Oh, my God.
我知道看到开膛破肚的人很不好受
I know it's difficult to see someone like this,
但我必须这么做
but I had to do it.
我必须确认死因
I had to confirm what the cause of death was.
从事实的角度 理智的角度 是的
Practically, intellectually, yes.
若在1969年 这非常合理
That makes perfect sense, in 1969.
妈妈 如果有人发现了怎么办
Mama, what if someone finds out?
不会的 我会确保这一点
They won't. Now, I'll make sure of it.
你知道最糟的是什么吗
You know the worst of it all?
他的妻子加速了他的死亡
His wife accelerated his death.
他的阑尾开裂 出现了败血性休克
His appendix burst, he was in septic shock,
腹腔里的细菌让他严重感染
and bacteria in his abdomen created a serious infection.
放血和服用汞丸
Blood-letting and mercury pills
根本没有用 除了...
weren't going to do a damn thing except...
加速他的死亡
Kill him faster.
可没人会理解的
But no one will understand.
或许吧
Maybe not,
但如果我要保护这里的人们
but if I am to keep people safe here,
我就得知道是什么导致了他们患病
then I need to know what's causing their illnesses.
我不能看着谁这样死去
I can't watch someone die like this,
明知他如果能早点来找我
knowing that if he'd just come to me sooner,
那我就能拯救他
then I could have saved his life.
阑尾切除是...
An appendectomy is...
是你能做的最简单的手术之一
It's one of the most straightforward procedures you can do.
我知道他的死让你多难过
I know how difficult it was for you to lose him,
但妈妈 你没有其他办法
but Mama, there is nothing you could have done.
我要对抗疾病已经够糟了
It's bad enough I'm fighting the disease...
现在还要为治疗斗争
But I'm also fighting the cure.
我知道
I know.
妈妈 对不起
Mom, I'm... I'm... I'm sorry.
我得出去透口气了
I have to get some air.
没有礼仪的世界就是这番景象
This is what a world without civility looks like.
我认识那男人
I ken that man.
他是州长的朋友
He's a friend of the Governor's.
范宁先生
Mr. Fanning!
-辛克莱 -什么
- Sinclair. - What?
-看好我的马 -是 上校
- Tend the horses. - Aye, Colonel.
弗雷泽先生
Mr. Fraser.
真高兴能看到一张熟脸
It's good to see a familiar face.
范宁先生
Mr. Fanning,
这位是汉密尔顿·诺克斯中尉
may I acquaint you with Lieutenant Hamilton Knox.
这位是埃德蒙德·范宁先生
Mr. Edmund Fanning.
抱歉在这种情况下与你相识
I'm sorry to make your acquaintance under such circumstances.
现在我们的军队
Let's hope they'll improve
驻扎进了镇子 但愿能有所改观
now that we have men stationed in the town.
幸好你们来了
Thank goodness you're here.
情况现在越来越糟
It's getting worse and worse.
这片乡村就要毁灭了
This country is going to the dogs.
他们对你做了什么 范宁
What did they do to you, Fanning?
跟我来 我带你们看
Come with me. I'll show you.
他们占领了镇法庭
They seized control of the courthouse.
亨德森法官大人
The honorable Judge Henderson
被迫听完他们诉苦
was forced to hear their complaint under duress,
然后逃命去了
then fled for his life.
他们想杀了他吗
They meant to kill him?
他绝对有理由这么想
He certainly had reason to believe so.
埃文斯先生
Mr. Evans.
当他们没有
When they did not receive
从法庭得到自己所谓的正义时
their own particular brand of justice from the court,
就做了这种事
they did this.
天啊
My God.
我像只煮鹅一样被他们游街
Paraded through town like a boiled goose
就因为强收了他们不想交的税
for enforcing a tax they do not want to pay.
以后 这会成为你荣誉的印记
In time, ye will wear yer scars wi' honor,
你是在尽责工作
knowing ye received them doing your duty.
但愿你说得对
I pray you're right.
威廉·霍珀也受了一样的罪
William Hooper suffered the same fate.
现在正躺在床上 动弹不得
He lies abed as we speak, unable to move...
或许时日无多了
and may yet succumb to his wounds.
懦弱的狗♥杂♥种♥
Cowardly dogs.
他们殴打我 逼着我抬头看
I was beaten and forced to watch.
可他们还不如直接弄瞎我
Well, they may as well have blinded me,
因为我一刻也看不下去
for I can face seeing no more.
他们把我的房♥子拆得精光
They tore apart my house by the timbers.
要是你的妻子也在就好了
I only wish your wife was with you.
我们绝对需要她的医术
We could surely employ a surgeon of her skill.
你现在还同情他们吗 上校
Still feeling that sympathy, Colonel?
我没想到他们会做出这种事
I didna think them capable of this.
我们听说你们抓到了三个他们的人
We're told you captured three of them.
没错
We did.
他们应该被绞死
And they ought to hang!
他们会的 约翰
They will, John.
上天给我们派来了诺克斯中尉
Providence has brought us Lieutenant Knox
和弗雷泽上校
and Colonel Fraser.
我们自己也在搜查一名叛徒
As it happens, we seek one of the insurgents ourselves.
一个领导者
A leader.
穆塔夫·菲茨吉本斯
One Murtagh Fitzgibbons.
你还记得你抓捕的人里有没有他吗
Do ye ken if he's among the men ye arrested?
没有 但是我可以带你们去看他们
No, but I can take you to them.
好 先生
Yes, sir.
中尉
Lieutenant.
你...你需要点时间冷静一下吗
Do ye, um... do ye need time to compose yourself?
我可以单独和他们谈谈
I could speak with them alone.
不
No.
虽然他们的行为让我感到恶心
Sickened as I am by their actions,
但我会面对他们
I will face them.
不如让我先问话
Mebbe let me have the first word.
我们同为高地人
Highlander to Highlander.
他们也许会松口
It may loosen their tongues.
把他们带出来
Bring them out.
谢谢你 范宁先生
Thank you, Mr. Fanning.
我是詹姆斯·弗雷泽上校
I'm Colonel James Fraser.
这是汉密尔顿·诺克斯中尉
This is Lieutenant Hamilton Knox.
我们在找穆塔夫·菲茨吉本斯
We're looking for Murtagh Fitzgibbons,
你们的首领 我们听说了不少他的事
this leader of yours that we've heard so much about.
是他让你们这么做的吗
Was he the one who put ye up to this?
我知道高地人很有煽动力
I ken how persuasive a Highlander can be.
我也在那片土地上长大
I'm grown out of the same ground.
看看你现在的位置
And given where ye're standing,
肯定拿到了几千英亩的
I'll bet ye have got a few thousand acres
新土地吧
of new ground now.
我有定居者
I have settlers.
高地人和其他人
Highland folk and others.
男女老少都指着我过活
Men and women who depend upon me.
真是一个大领主
Spoken as a true Laird.
看看你骑着高头大马的样子
Look at ye on yer high horses.
你没有比我们好到哪里去
Ye're no better than us.
你怎么敢这么说话
How dare you.
看着我的眼睛 告诉我你所做之事是正当的
Look me in the eye and tell me what you did was justified.
那不仅仅是正当
Oh, it was more than justified.
他们都是一群只会
Crooked thieves and extortionists,
偷盗勒索的狗贼
all of 'em.
我只后悔我们没有
I'm only sorry we didn't bathe
把他们全都活活烧死
the whole stinkin' lot of 'em in tar.
你不可能是认真的
Ye canna mean that.
万不得已之下 我们会对你们开战
We'll wage war on ye if we must.
攻陷你们身边的城镇
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表