剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
或许无论花多少时间 他都无法完全准备好
S'pose no amount of time will prepare him.
或许
Perhaps not.
但有你指导他
But he has you to teach him.
到时候了
It's time?
你还记得
You remembered.
一样旧物 延续幸福 一样新物 新的起点
Something old, something new,
借来的东西借来快乐
something borrowed,
蓝色的爱情纯洁忠诚
something blue,
在鞋里放上银六便士
and a silver sixpence...
繁荣好运伴你行
For your shoe.
这是穆塔夫的
From Murtagh.
我很遗憾他今天不能来
I am sorry he can't be here today.
我想他也一样
As is he.
我很高兴你把这些一起带回来了
I, uh, I'm glad you brought these back with ye.
我曾希望有一天你能戴上
Hoped that maybe you would wear them one day.
真漂亮
Bonnie.
我想这或许不是
I, uh, dinna imagine it's...
你小时候梦想的婚礼的样子
quite the wedding ye maybe dreamt of when you were a wee lass.
确实不是
Hmm, not quite.
但最棒的是
But, the best thing,
我不用去想象你在
I don't have to imagine you.
你来到我身边 是最好的祝福
It is a blessing you came to me.
但你才刚刚回到我身边
But having just gotten ye back,
一定要这么快把你送走吗
must I give ye away so soon?
爸爸
Dad.
无论我在哪
No matter where I am,
我都永远是你的小姑娘
I will always be your wee girl.
你准备好了吗 亲爱的
You ready, a leannan?
准备好了[法语]
Je suis prest.
你看起来真美
You look radiant.
山脊的弗雷泽家族来了
The Frasers of the Ridge are here!
都会没事的
It'll all be fine.
记住 你们两个携手
Remember, the two of you together
可以征服世界
can conquer the world.
你...
You... just...
我也爱你
I love you too.
亲爱的人们 在上帝的见证下
Dearly beloved, we are assembled here today
我们齐聚于此
in the presence of God.
让我们虔诚地铭记
Let us therefore reverently remember
上帝是为了人类的安宁与幸福
that God has established and sanctified marriage
而创立了神圣的婚姻制度
for the welfare and happiness of mankind.
在上帝面前 我命令你们二人
I charge you both before God
若是有任何不该
that if either of you know of any reason
让二位新人结为合法夫妻的理由
why ye may lawfully not be joined together in marriage,
请现在就说出来
ye do confess it now.
罗杰·杰里迈亚
Roger Jeremiah,
你愿娶这位女士为妻
wilt thou have this woman to be thy wife,
以爱与名
and wilt thou pledge thy troth to her,
责任与义务 信念与温柔
in all love and honor, in all duty and service,
向她起誓
in all faith and tenderness,
从此陪伴她 爱护她
to live with her and cherish her
恪守上帝圣洁的婚姻律例吗
according to the ordinance of God in the holy bond of marriage?
我愿意
I will.
布丽安娜·艾伦
Brianna Ellen,
你要清楚...
for ye be well assured...
你真是勇敢面对 亲爱的
Brave face, darling.
这神父不说拉丁文 信的还是天主教
'Tis brave as I can muster given that it's not in Latin
我也就只有这么多勇气了
and conducted by a Catholic priest.
责任与义务 信念与温柔
Duty and service in all faith and tenderness,
从此陪伴他 爱护他
to live with him and cherish him
恪守上帝圣洁的婚姻律例吗
according to the ordinance of God in the holy bond of marriage?
我愿意
I will.
今天是谁将心爱的女儿出嫁给这位先生
Who giveth this woman to be married to this man?
是我
I do.
我 罗杰·杰里迈亚
I, Roger Jeremiah,
愿娶布丽安娜·艾伦为妻
take thee, Brianna Ellen, to be my wedded wife,
从今往后 不离不弃
to have and to hold from this day forward
无论贫穷还是富有
in plenty and want,
快乐还是悲伤
in joy and in sorrow,
健康还是疾病
in sickness and in health
至死不渝
as long as we both shall live.
我 布丽安娜·艾伦
I, Brianna Ellen,
愿意嫁给罗杰·杰里迈亚
take thee, Roger Jeremiah, to be my wedded husband,
从今往后 不离不弃...
to have and to hold from this day forward...
从今往后 不离不弃
To have and to hold from this day forth,
无论贫穷还是富有
for better for worse, for richer for poorer.
健康还是疾病
In sickness and in health.
健康还是疾病
In sickness and in health
至死不渝
as long as we both shall live.
至死不渝
As long as we both shall live.
谢谢你们能来
Thank you for coming.
恭喜
Congratulations.
谢谢
Thank you.
大人
Your Excellency.
衷心祝贺你们
Heartfelt congratulations to you.
如果我们知道您来
If we kenned you were coming,
就会做好准备迎驾了
we might have been better prepared to accommodate you,
给您备一间屋子
offered you a chamber in the house.
不 今天他们俩才是主角
Oh, no, tensions are where they should be today,
实际上 陛下给我准备的军中大帐
when, in fact, his Majesty has equipped me with pavilion tents
也不比省里的豪♥宅♥差
to rival some of the best houses in the Province.
那我就放心了 因为我的房♥子还未完工
And with my house unfinished, I'm relieved to hear it.
跟我来
Come.
这典礼可有昔日王子的派头啊
Ceremony fit for a prince in the days of yore.
我想你们还要打猎庆祝吧
I expect you'll be planning a hunt in celebration?
新郎不是太喜欢打猎
The groom's not much for hunting.
他的歌♥声如同鸟儿鸣唱 但他不会猎鸟
He sings like a bird, but not one for shooting them.
有人跟我一起来 诺克斯中尉
Oh, um, I have a man with me, Lieutenant Knox.
更精确地说是一个排
Well, it's a platoon, to be precise.
希望您的部下能好好享受
Hope your men enjoy themselves.
不幸的是 他们来这里是为了公务
Well, it's business that brings them here,
而不是来找乐子的
not pleasure, unfortunately.
-这里 -没错
- Here? - Hmm.
您是说去偏远地方吗
To the backcountry, you mean?
正如你在信里提到的那样
All manner of things can grow from fallow soil,
休耕的土地上可以种出各种各样的作物
as you've intimated in your letters,
而那里似乎有很多这样的土地
and, uh, there certainly seems to be an abundance of that out here.
足够让不少人忙活起来 包括我自己
Enough to keep a good number of men busy, including myself.
但我要问问你 迟迟不向地主交租的佃农
But I ask you, is the man who delays paying his landlord
还是写信惜字如金的人
more or less of a thief than, say,
更像是小偷呢
the letter writer who is parsimonious with his words?
大人 我写信的时候
When I write, Your Excellency,
都是简明扼要指出事实
I aim to provide simple facts.
但我情不自禁觉得自己被剥夺了
But I can't help but feel myself robbed
看到一个特别的故事完整结束的
of the satisfaction of seeing one particular story
那种满足感
being brought to its conclusion.
几个月来你的信件令我如痴如醉
Your dispatches have kept me enthralled these past few months,
但就我个人口味而言绕弯转折的地方太多了
but a few too many twists and turns of plot for my taste.
我喜欢看到恶人有恶报
You know, I like to see a villain get his comeuppance.
耽误你招待客人们了
But I'm keeping you from your guests.
祝贺你 罗杰姑父
Congratulations, Uncle Roger.
看看你
Aww. Look at you.
别摸我的头发
Don't touch my hair.
热尔曼 你这小鬼 为什么不行
Germain, ye daft thing, why not?
爷爷说你有壁虱
Grand-Père says you have ticks.
壁虱
Ticks?
对
Oui.
他说所有长老会教♥徒♥都长壁虱
Says all Presbyterians have hair ticks.
好吧
Right.
去吧 去玩吧
Off you go. Go play.
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表