剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
You will do me the service of standing down
请你乖乖束手就擒
while I call for your arrest.
首先
First and foremost,
我向家人发过誓
I swore an oath to my family.
你肯定能理解的
Surely you must understand.
你是个好人
You're a good man.
我在那个监狱里杀了一个人
I took a life in that jail,
你却袖手旁观 还为他们求情
and you stood by and pleaded for mercy on their behalf.
我曾经相信你是个好人
I believed you were a good man.
那我们俩之间到底谁是好人
Which of us is it, then?
我们谁是正义的一方
Which of us is righteous?
诺克斯
Knox...
只能二选一
It cannot be both.
诺克斯
Knox!
原谅我
Forgive me...
没让你像士兵一样战死沙场
for not affording you a soldier's death.
别告密 否则我掐死你
Not a word, or I'll throttle ye.
起火了
Fire! Fire!
去请医生
Fetch a physician!
走吧
Let's go.
老爷 是诺克斯中尉
Milord, it's‐it's Lieutenant Knox.
是的 我们也无能为力了
Yes. Nothing more we can do for him.
小心点 英格兰人
Careful, Sassenach.
怎么了
What's wrong?
在小巷里发现了它
Found him in an alley,
想喝它妈妈的奶
wanting for his mother's milk.
我不能丢下它
Mm, couldna leave him behind.
它靠吃昆虫和蚯蚓为生
He's been surviving on insects and earthworms.
我们立刻喜欢上了对方
Took an instant liking to each other,
对吧 阿德索
did we no', Adso?
阿德索
Adso?
这是个名字吗
Is that a name?
是的
It is.
是我小时候我母亲
Was the name of my mother's cat
养的猫的名字
when I was a wee lad.
这只猫跟它长得一样
This one here is identical.
昆虫和蚯蚓
Insects and earthworms.
是啊
Aye.
我打赌你超想喝一碟牛奶
I bet you'd kill for a saucer of milk.
我也是这样想的
That was my intention.
它可以赶走你手术室的害虫
He can keep the vermin from your surgery.
那害虫得很小才行
They'd have to be very small vermin.
它会长大的
Ah, he'll grow.
天啊
Man.
真是世事难料 对吧
I guess you never really know what's coming, do you?
是啊
No, you don't.
实际上 我最近一直在想这件事
Actually, I've been thinking about that a lot lately.
你想跟我一起去伦敦吗
How would you feel about taking a trip to London with me?
我有期末考试
I have finals, and--
在你考完之后
After your exams.
那医院呢
What about the hospital?
我已经请了假
Well, I've already requested a leave of absence.
你在休假
You're taking time off?
难以置信
Can't believe it.
为什么去伦敦
Why London?
你父亲去世前想带你去
Your father wanted to bring you there before he died.
让我带你去吧
Let me?
我得取消暑期班
I'd have to cancel my summer classes.
拜托 布丽
Please, Bree.
我们一起度过这段时光对我来说很重要
It's important to me that we spend this time together.
嘘
Shh.
谢谢你送我的礼物
Thank you for my gift.
我有很多关于希尔斯堡的事要告诉你
I have much to tell you about Hillsborough.
但是首先
But first,
我能看出你有心事
I can see you have something on your mind.
你记得我跟你说过
Do you remember me telling you about a...
我之前有个病人吗
a former patient of mine,
格雷厄姆·孟席斯
Graham Menzies?
孟席斯
Menzies.
记得
Aye.
你告诉我他的死是罕见事件
Aye, you told me his death was but a rare occurrence.
的确是
It was.
你知道这么多年来
Do you know what I finally realized
我终于意识到什么吗
after all these years?
我欠了他好多
Just how much I owe him.
他的死对我产生了深远的影响
His death had a profound effect on me,
以至于我请假了
so much so that I took a leave of absence from work
跟布丽安娜去了伦敦
and went to London with Brianna,
在那里我得知了韦克菲尔德牧师去世了
and that was where I learned of Reverend Wakefield's passing.
如果我们没去参加他的葬礼
Had we not attended that funeral,
就不会遇见罗杰
we would never have crossed paths with Roger
也不会
or...
也不会找到你
or found you.
欢迎回家 士兵
Welcome home, Soldier.
无限的上帝
God the infinite,
仁慈的上帝
God the merciful,
永恒的上帝
God the eternal.
有一天 我将站在上帝面前
Someday, I will stand before God,
我将得到关于他的宇宙中
and I will receive answers to all my questions
一切问题的答案
about everything in his universe,
我的确有许多问题
and I do have many questions.
但我不会问他时间的本质
But I won't ask about the nature of time.
我已经经历过了
I've lived it.
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表