剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
但不管发生了什么 你还在我身边
But to have ye by my side in spite of everything,
不管发生了什么
in spite of all that's happened--
凭这几句话就想说服我吗
Is that supposed to convince me?
这是观点 理由 还是问题
Is that an opinion, a reason, a question?
你到底想说什么
What are ye trying to say?
我告诉过你
I told ye once...
我想找的女人能从男人的话里
I wanted a woman who could hear in a man's voice
听出来他是好意
that he meant all the right things...
即使他没能很好地表达出来
Even if he hadna the right words to say.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你到底为什么
Why in God's name
会选一个英尼斯这种的男人白头到老
would ye choose to grow old with a man like Innes?
我早就老了 穆塔夫
I've long since grown old, Murtagh.
你不能因为我想和一个好男人共度余生就责怪我
Ye cannot fault me for wanting to spend the time I have left
他唯一要做的就是确保我的幸福
with a good man, man whose only cause will be my happiness.
你知道这句话是什么意思吗
Do you ken what it means?
我光照四方 而不燃烧自己
I shine, not burn.
我父亲跟我们说如果把麦肯齐家族的人
My father told us that you could place a MacKenzie
放在最烈的炼狱之火中
in the hottest fires of hell itself,
这火能把其他人挫骨扬灰
a fire that would burn any other man to bones,
但麦肯齐家族的人不会被焚
but a MacKenzie wouldna burn.
不会
No.
麦肯齐家族的人会幸存下来
A MacKenzie would survive.
我们输掉克罗登之战的那晚
The night we lost Culloden...
赫克托跑进屋里
Hector came running into the house
我从没见过他那么疯狂的眼神
with a madness in his eyes I'd never seen before.
他让我们 我和我最小的女儿莫娜
He told us--me and my youngest daughter, Morna...
让我们把能带走的东西都收起来
Told us to gather up all we could carry.
我们要去美国 他说 去一个更好的世界
We were going to America, he said, to a better world.
所以我们照他说的做了
So we did as he bade us.
然后我们在深夜骑马离开
And we rode off in the dead of the night.
我们准备去我大女儿们家里
We were bound for the estates of my eldest girls,
香娜格和克莱门蒂娜
Seonag and Clementina.
她们那时已经有了自己的孩子
They had bairns of their own by then.
我很清楚英格兰军人
I kent well what the redcoats would do
抓到她们后会做什么
if they reached them
詹姆斯二世党人的血让他们发狂
drunk as they were on the blood of Jacobites.
我不知道的是
What I didna ken is that...
赫克托偷走了一箱金子
Hector had stolen a case of gold...
斯图尔特家的金子
Stuart gold...
从法国寄来的 用在战场为时已晚
arrived from France too late for the battle.
我们一直在逃 直到黎明时分
We'd been traveling till near dawn
两个骑兵碰到了我们
when two dragoons came upon us, and...
她才十六岁 莫娜
She was 16, Morna.
她那么美丽
She was so beautiful.
我把她遗弃在那片泥地里
I left her there in the mud,
躺在陌生人旁边
lying next to strangers.
她的遗骨可能还在那里 在路上化成灰烬
Her bones may be there still, on the road, gone to dust
而我却在这里住了三十年
while I've sat here for 30 years,
在这座豪♥宅♥里慢慢变老
growing old in a palace
而建造这座宅子的金子从我身边带走了她
made from the gold that took her from me.
香娜格和克莱门蒂娜葬身火海
Seonag and Clementina perished in the fires.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
无论何时 只要我闭上双眼
Whenever I closed my eyes, I...
我就能看见
I-I saw it...
能听到莫娜向我尖叫的声音
Could h-hear Morna screaming for me,
能闻到大火烧向北方的味道
could smell the fires burning to the north,
召唤我最后的孩子
calling for the last of my children.
当世界在我眼中慢慢变暗时
And when the world grew dim around me,
我反而看得更加清晰
I saw it even clearer.
眼盲是对我抛弃她的惩罚
My blindness is punishment for...leaving her,
对我不回头的惩罚
for not looking back.
赫克托信仰詹姆斯二世党的事业
Hector believed in the Jacobite cause,
而且和你一样
and like you,
他相信自己可以改变世界
he believed he could change the world.
而我为此失去了一切
And I lost everything because of it.
我不是赫克托
I am not Hector. Hmm?
我不会拿你的幸福做赌注
I willna risk yer happiness.
接下来的这场战争结束后
After the war to come--
还会有无穷无尽的战争
There'll be another and another,
延续到我们与世长辞之后
on and on until long after we're gone from the world.
你曾经说过
You-you once said that...
你想要的女人是活在现实中的
you wanted a woman who truly lived,
知道什么是命运 它不是理想化的一切
who kent what life is, not what she wished it to be.
我知道这辈子什么是命了 穆塔夫
Well, I ken what this life is, Murtagh.
我也知道你是什么样的男人
And I ken what sort of man you are.
是什么样的男人
What sort of man is that?
是那种
A sort of man
会因为自己的信仰失去一切的男人
who will lose everything for what he believes in.
我发誓不会
The sort of man I swore
再对这种男人付出真心
I would never give my heart to again.
拜托了
Please...
走吧
go.
我必须休息 为明天做准备
I must rest for tomorrow.
我爱你 乔卡丝塔·麦肯齐
I love ye, Jocasta MacKenzie.
世道可能会变
This world may change...
但我对你的爱不会变
But that will never change.
我只希望我有足够的勇气早点说出来
I only wish I'd been brave enough to say it sooner.
希望你值得
I hope you're worth it.
我一直在找你
I've been looking for ye.
-你喝醉了 -是的
- You're drunk. - Hmm.
我有理由庆祝
Had cause to celebrate.
我没想到斯蒂芬·邦内特
I didn't think there was anything else
还能夺走我们其他的东西
Stephen Bonnet could take from us.
但你差点让他夺走了我的戒指
But you almost let him take those.
这事跟邦内特无关
Bonnet had nothing to do with this.
你在因为
You're condemning me for
我想让威利为他对你做的事付出代价而责怪我
wanting to make Wylie pay for what he did to you.
不 我是因为
No, I'm condemning you
你让自己对邦内特和威利的仇恨介入我们之间而责怪你
for letting your hatred of Bonnet and Wylie come between us.
你让他利用你的苏格兰骄傲来对付你
You let him use your Scottish pride against you.
我的骄傲
My pride.
那你的骄傲呢
What about yours?
你为所欲为 不管后果
Ye say and do what ye like, no matter the consequences.
你的思维还停留在你的年代
You think too much from your own time.
我不需要你教我如何举止得体 谢谢
I don't need you to tell me how to behave, thank you.
有时候你需要提醒
Sometimes you need reminding.
你是个独一无二的女人 英格兰人
You're a woman like no other, Sassenach.
但你别忘了 你还是个女人
But don't forget... you're still a woman.
往下看
Look. Look down.
看我占有你
Watch as I take ye.
看啊 该死的
Watch, damn ye.
你不恨我像饥渴的野兽一样
Ye dinna hate me for coming after ye
占有你吗
like a...raven beast?
不
No.
实际上 我挺喜欢那部分的
Actually, I quite liked that part.
但是我的瘀伤好像很严重
Though I think I have a rather nasty bruise.
真希望我能看到威利输掉时的表情
Wish I had seen the look on Wylie's face when he lost.
那家伙差点哭了
The man was almost in tears...
直到我告诉他 我愿意用这匹马
till I told him I'd trade him the beast
来交换跟他合作售卖♥♥威士忌
for a whisky partnership.
还要向你介绍北卡州最好的走私犯吗
And an introduction to the best smuggler in North Carolina?
是啊
Aye.
邦内特先生将亲自会见
Mr. Bonnet will be personally meeting
亚历山大·马尔科姆先生
Mr. Alexander Malcolm,
卡罗来纳州最好的威士忌酒商
purveyor of the finest whisky in the Carolinas.
我还以为马尔科姆先生走私的日子已经过去了
And I thought Mr. Malcolm's smuggling days were well over.
相信我 我也这么想
Believe me, so did I.
我们找到他了
We have him.
那个混♥蛋♥会为自己的所作所为付出代价
The bastard will finally pay for what he's done.
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表