剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
You haven't asked me what happened.
你父亲告诉你了吗
Did your father tell you?
没有
No.
布丽安娜
Brianna...
怎么了
What's wrong?
可以听我说一件事吗
Will ye hear me?
你知道我会听的
You know I will.
怎么了
What is it?
听我说一件必须告诉你的事
Listen to what I must tell you,
然后 拜托你告诉我 我没做错
and then please, God, tell me I have done right.
你什么都不必告诉我
You don't have to tell me anything.
我必须说
I do.
可以把蜡烛熄灭吗
Will you put out the candle?
我杀了一个人
I-I killed a man.
-饶了我吧 -住嘴
- Have mercy on me. - Be quiet.
你觉得这样待你还不够仁慈吗
What do you think this is, if not mercy?
至少替我松绑 好吗
Can you at least loosen my bonds?
住嘴
Quiet.
别让你丈夫
Don't let him kill me...
杀了我
that husband of yours.
玛沙利
Marsali...
可以泡些紫草
can you steep the comfrey...
-然后准备注射器吗 -好
- and prepare the syringe? - Aye.
对你这种人真是白费好药物
Wasting good medicine on the likes of you.
我恳求你 弗雷泽夫人
I implore you, Mistress Fraser.
求你
Please...
我是不会伤害你的
I will do you no harm.
行行好 让我这张可怜的老嘴
What about a little bit of mercy
享点口福好吗
on my poor old appetite?
该你享口福时 自然会有东西吃
Ye'll take what ye get, when ye get it.
我向来福泽不浅
I always do.
请你嘴巴放干净点
You might want to watch your words.
我可没觉得有什么好避讳的 不是吗
I hardly think I need to worry about that, now, do I?
该死的女人
Damn women.
送饭来要面带微笑
I prefer my supper with a smile,
非常感谢
thank you very much.
等你准备好了...
So, when you're good and ready...
而且你知道
And, you know...
如果不好好对我
if I'm not well treated,
我弟弟 会带着他的人找过来
my brother--he will come with his men,
他会宰了你们
and he will slaughter you
趁你们睡觉时把你们的屋子烧成灰
and burn the houses over your heads while you sleep.
这样的话
Well...
我们得确保你能毫发无伤地回去
we must make sure you return home hale and strong.
那是什么
What's that for?
我一直在学习治疗的技艺
I've been learning the art of healing.
弗雷泽夫人把我教得很好
Mistress Fraser has taught me well.
她发过誓
She took an oath
不能伤人
to do no harm.
我可没发过那种誓
I have taken no such oath.
你伤害了我 伤害了我家人
You hurt me. You hurt my family.
伤害了我母亲
You hurt my ma.
我要看着你下地狱受折磨
I'll watch you burn in hell
免得你继续伤害这个家里的其他人
before I let you harm another soul in this house.
毒芹根
玛沙利
Marsali?
在他眼里我还不如他脚下的泥土
He thought me no better than the dirt under his boot.
我不过是个无足轻重的女人
A mere woman of no consequence.
木已成舟
What's done is done.
会不会...
Will this...
他会不会...
Will-will he-- is he...
他的鬼魂会不会来纠缠我
Will he haunt me?
我会下地狱吗
Mm, am I going to hell?
什么都不用怕 孩子
Nothing to fear, lass.
来
Here.
弗雷泽来了
Fraser's here.
弗雷泽
Fraser?
有一伙人侵入了我的土地
A band of men came upon my land.
他们劫持并侵犯了我妻子
They abducted and violated my wife.
我找到他们
I followed them...
把他们斩尽杀绝了
killed them all.
我把你哥哥带了过来
I brought you your brother...
好让你安葬他
so you may bury him.
谢谢你这么做
I thank you for that.
莱昂内尔
Lionel...
他是自食其果
He reaped what he sowed.
而你做了该做之事
And you did what you must.
等时机到来
As will I...
我也不会手软
When the time comes.
我经历过战争
I have lived through war
失去了很多
and lost much.
我知道什么值得战斗 什么不值得
I know what's worth a fight and what is not.
荣誉和勇气是骨子里的东西
Honor and courage are matters of the bone.
男人愿意为之杀人的东西
And what a man will kill for,
他有时也愿意为之去死
he'll sometimes die for, too.
男人的生命源于女人之骨
A man's life springs from his woman's bones,
他的荣誉在她血中受洗
and in her blood is his honor christened.
只为了爱
For the sake of love alone
我就愿意再次赴汤蹈火
will I walk through fire again.
不久之前 我还不确定
There was a time not so long ago
我们这辈子是否还会走进这所房♥子
that I wasn't sure we'd ever be walking up to this house again.
但我们又来了
But here we are.
我们似乎总是走在人迹更少的路上
We always seem to be on the road less traveled.
一切从来都不容易
Nothing is ever easy.
"也许多少年后在某个地方
"I shall be telling this with a sigh
我将轻声叹息将往事回顾
"Somewhere ages and ages hence.
一片树林里分出两条路
"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I?
而我选择了人迹更少的一条
"I took the one less traveled by,
从此决定了我一生的道路"
and that has made all the difference."
炫耀
Show-off.
我们确实尝试过一些不同的路
We certainly have tried to take a few different roads.
你失望吗
Are you disappointed?
不
No.
我们希望巨石圈能带我们回家
We wanted the stones to take us home,
它们做到了
and they did.
那根柱子歪了
That post is crooked.
就这一件事吗
Is that all?
-我现在就去修补 -不
- I'll mend it now. - No.
我们等到明天
We'll wait until tomorrow.
让我们享受这
Let's just enjoy this...
平常的一天
ordinary day.
谁知道这和平还能持续多久
Oh, who knows how much longer we'll have this peace,
毕竟暴风雨就要来了
knowing what's coming?
是啊
Aye.
是啊 独♥立♥战争
Aye, the Revolution.
最勇敢的人一定是那些对眼前情况
The bravest are surely those with the clearest vision
最清楚的人
of what is before them--
不管是荣耀万分还是危机四伏
glory, danger alike--
尽管如此
yet notwithstanding,
他们还是敢于直面
go out to meet it.
那是修昔底德说的 不是我
That was Thucydides who said that, not me.
你再了解不过了 对吧
Well, you'd know all about that, wouldn't you?
只有当你必须做出选择时 才算勇敢
Ah, it's only brave when there's a choice ye must make.
我们尽力直面吧
Well, we'll meet it the best we can.
我爱你
I love you.
等到我们分离的那一天
When the day shall come that we do part...
如果我最后一句话不是我爱你
If my last words are not "I love you,"
你就知道那是因为我没时间说
ye ken it's because I didna have time.
天啊
Christ.
你是个勇敢的小东西
Ye're a brave wee thing.
是吗
Am I?
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表