剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
but they will listen to Dr. Rawlings.
罗林斯医生温馨提示
Dr. Rawlings recommends.
罗林斯医生又是谁
And who is Dr. Rawlings?
那个曾经拥有我的医疗箱和显微镜的人
The man who used to own my medical kit and my microscope,
现在他则是想出这些新鲜想法的良医
and now the good doctor behind these radical new ideas.
真聪明
Clever.
你有多余的笔吗
All right, do you have a spare pen?
-给你 -谢谢
- Here you go. - Thank you.
从外面打开的
Broken free from without.
那么镇上可能还有更多的叛徒
Then there may be yet more traitors in town.
范宁先生
Mr. Fanning,
能请你展开调查吗
perhaps you could make some enquiries?
当然可以
Of course.
也许这样对我们有利
Mebbe this works in our favor.
那些人肯定会告诉菲茨吉本斯
No doubt those men will tell Fitzgibbons
你为了平息这场暴♥动♥所愿意做出的一切
what ye're willing to do to bring an end to this uprising.
我们找到只是一个人
We sought but one man.
恐怕战争在所难免了
I fear now that war is inevitable.
毕竟
After all,
保家安民者遇重赏之勇夫...
one man fighting for his home is worth 100...
可以一敌百
100 fighting for pay.
你还需要更多人手
You need more men.
我看到你在你女儿婚礼上召集的那些人了
I saw those you called at your daughter's wedding.
还不够
Not enough.
我明天就动身
I'll leave tomorrow.
建立一支民兵
Gather a militia.
你尽早在这里跟我回合
Meet me here as soon as you're able.
全副武装 准备开战
Come prepared for war.
TLMSGBKV
T, L, M, S, G, B, K, V?
我忘记问了
Oh, I forgot to ask.
玛沙利通过测试了吗
Did Marsali pass the test?
我收了一位新学徒
Well, I have a new apprentice.
谢谢你帮我把遗体藏起来
Thank you for helping me hide the body.
《地窖里的学徒》
"The Apprentice Under the Root Cellar."
这肯定能成为一部畅销侦探小说
Surely that's a Nancy Drew novel begging to be written.
我们今晚还有一节课
We have another lesson tonight.
向下看
Now, look down,
看着光
look into the light,
跟着我的手指移♥动♥视线
and follow my finger.
你的父亲
Your father,
战争期间曾是一名喷火战机飞行员吗
he was a spitfire pilot during the war?
是的
Aye.
杰瑞·麦肯齐
Jerry MacKenzie.
所以他不戴眼镜 对吗
So he didn't wear glasses?
不戴
No.
我想他应该不戴 作为一名飞行员
No, I suppose, as a pilot,
他的视力肯定非常好
he must have had perfect vision.
所以你患有遗传性近视的可能性
That makes the chances of a hereditary vision problem
比较低
a little less likely.
那诊断结果是什么
So what's the verdict?
你的左眼有点近视
You're slightly short-sighted in your left eye,
但没有什么大问题
but nothing that would cause any real difficulties.
所以我只是枪法烂
So I'm just a terrible shot?
也许是心理原因
Maybe it's psychological.
我父亲是在皇家空军服过役
I mean, my father may have been in the RAF,
但我是由一位牧师抚养长大的
but I was raised by a minister.
我不想射杀任何人
I don't want to shoot anyone.
但是布丽安娜 她
Brianna, on the other hand, she, um...
你看见过她拿着来♥复♥枪♥的样子吗
Have you seen her with a rifle?
她似乎还凑合
Well, she seems to be making do.
她在这里很开心
She's happy here.
我觉得她想留下
I think she wants to stay.
为什么你不想呢
And why wouldn't you?
我是说想留下
Want to stay, that is,
如果你能和全家人在一起
if you have all of your family around you?
牧师是我最后的家人
The Reverend was the last of mine.
你不是跟我说过你祖上的祖上的祖上
Didn't you tell me you had some many-times great grandparents
在美国不知什么地方转悠吗
roaming around here somewhere in America?
是啊 我想我是说过
Aye. Aye, I suppose I do.
不过 如果我们还有机会再见
Though, if we ever cross paths again,
要想跟莫拉格·麦肯齐解释
trying to explain to Morag MacKenzie
我们是亲戚关系 估计会很难
that we're kin may be tricky.
不管怎么说
Well, either way,
我们是你的家人 罗杰
we're your family, Roger.
虽然我很喜欢你们都在这里
As much as I love all of you being here...
但我不希望你们留下
I hope you don't stay.
我会想念你们的
I would miss you all.
会很想的
Terribly.
但长远来说 这样对你们仨更安全
But it's safer in the future for all three of you,
我知道你也是这么想的
and I know you feel the same way.
我竭尽所能想让这个时代更加安全
I'm doing everything I can to make this a safer time,
但事实并非如此
but it's not.
你们全在这里都是我的错
It's my fault that you're all here.
吉米可能会擦破膝盖
And Jemmy, he could scrape his knee
伤口感染
and get an infection,
我不知道我能不能救他
and I don't know that I could save him
因为我没有像抗生素这样简单的东西
because I don't have something as simple as an antibiotic.
这是个有争议的问题 不是吗
Well, it's a moot point, isn't it?
我和布丽安娜不能回去 除非知道
Brianna and I can't go back until we know
吉米是否能听到巨石的声音
whether Jemmy can hear those stones.
有可能是明天
That could be tomorrow...
或是一年之后
Or a year from now.
或是永远听不到
Or never.
你们叫什么
What're yer names?
布莱恩·克兰纳和李·威瑟斯
Bryan Cranna and Lee Withers.
暗号♥是什么
And the watchword?
如果我们入狱后没变过的话就是
If it hasna changed since we've been imprisoned,
达尼城♥堡♥
caisteal dhuni.
是的 没变过
No, it hasna changed.
布莱恩兄弟 李兄弟
Friend Bryan. Friend Lee.
很高兴你们能回来
'Tis good to see you returned.
哈斯本德先生 亨特先生
Mr. Husband. Mr. Hunter.
你们有从希尔斯堡带回什么消息吗
Have you news for us from Hillsborough?
你们是怎么出狱的
How is it that you are free?
伊顿在哪里
Where's Ethan?
一个悲伤的故事
A sorry tale,
但我会说的
but I'll tell it.
来吧
Come.
虽然我们为失去伊顿而伤痛
Though we mourn the loss of Ethan
渴望为他报仇 但我的教子说得对
and long to avenge him, my godson's right.
我们需要等待时机
We need to bide our time.
如果他已经说了我们不能回到希尔斯堡
If he's told us that we cannot return to Hillsborough...
这有充分的理由
There's good reason.
我知道你相信他 穆塔夫
I ken ye trust him, Murtagh,
但我不敢保证他站在我们这边
but I canna say he takes our side.
他左右为难
He's walking between two fires.
而你呢
And ye?
摇摆不定
Wavering between two fires.
一边是我们的事业
Our cause on the one hand,
另一边是你的教子
and your godson on the other.
如果战争来临 你站哪边
Where will your allegiance lie when the time comes to fight?
我们祈祷事情不要发展到那个地步
We pray it does not come to that.
要是开战 我们也会准备好
If it does, we'll be ready.
我无法控制我的教子
I have no say over my godson,
他也不能控制我
and he has no say over me.
但他站在国王那边
But he stands with the crown.
不 他站在自己的人♥民♥那边
No, he stands with his people.
而我站在我的人♥民♥这边
And I stand with mine.
真到那一天 他会与你并肩作战的 布莱恩
He'll fight beside ye when the time comes, Bryan.
我向你保证
Ye have my word.
她疯了她是
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表