剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
前情提要
Previously...
我该恭喜你
You're to be congratulated.
你儿子现在是奔流庄园的主人了
Your son is now the proud owner of River Run.
你想要什么 我都可以给你
I can procure you whatever you wish.
我认识一位航海的爱尔兰人
I know an Irish seafaring gentlemen
他在威明顿港口做生意
who does business in Wilmington.
我丈夫的威士忌生意
My husband's whiskey venture...
邦内特先生不和不熟悉的人做生意
Mr. Bonnet doesn't do business with people he doesn't know.
邦内特先生将亲自会见亚历山大·马尔科姆先生
Mr. Bonnet will be personally meeting Mr. Alexander Malcolm.
你一定要杀了斯蒂芬·邦内特
You must kill Stephen Bonnet.
我不知道我敢不敢杀人
I don't know if I can take another man's life.
他已经计划好如何找到
A plan has been put in motion
并杀了斯蒂芬·邦内特
to find and kill Stephen Bonnet.
邦内特或许有权带走吉米
Bonnet could have the right to take Jemmy away from us.
是他强♥暴♥的我
He attacked me.
这个时代的人
Well, people of this time see
认为你生下孩子 就代表你也是愿意的
the child as proof that you were a willing participant.
我可以勇敢点 我可以反抗的
I could have been brave. I could have fought.
我因为这事憎恨自己
I hate myself for what happened.
-你不可能阻止他 -我本可以更努力
- You couldn't have stopped it. - I could have tried harder.
不反抗也需要勇气
It took courage not to fight.
如果你反抗 他会杀了你
If ye did, he would have killed ye.
古战场传奇 第五季第十集
必有慈爱随着我
威明顿
是时候向地方法官
The time has come to approach the magistrate
提出我们的请求了
with our request.
显然 你的职业
Obviously, your occupation...
为此增加了难度
makes matters a-a-a bit more difficult.
绅士并无职业可言
A gentleman has no occupation.
正是 所以作为你的律师
Precisely, and that is why, as your lawyer,
我劝你做生意更谨慎些
I advise you to be more discreet with your dealings.
你有富裕的盟友
You have allies among the wealthy.
你的罪行得以赦免
You've been exonerated for your crimes.
但目前 我建议你低调行事
But for now, I recommend that you lie low.
我倒想和那边那个我常光顾的妓♥女♥"行事"
I'd like to lay low under my regular mare there.
人们也许会对走私烟草
People might turn a-a blind eye
或威士忌视而不见
to smuggling tobacco or whiskey,
但有传闻说你将女人
but there have been rumblings that you're trading commodities
作为商品交易
of a female nature.
我的生意与他们无关
My business is none of their business.
你到底想不想要你儿子的抚养权 邦内特先生
Do you want custody of your son or not, Mr. Bonnet?
我正是靠那种生意结交盟友的 福布斯先生
I've made allies due to those very dealings, Mr. Forbes.
他们的财富和影响都归功于我
They owe their wealth and influence in part to me,
你也是
as do you.
所以我建议你扮演好我的律师
So I suggest you start to behave more as my lawyer
别再像我的神父一样
and less as my priest.
你还有神父啊
Oh, you have a priest?
我要你和地方法官协商
I need you to consult with the magistrate.
我们何时能得到他签署的判决书 先生
When will we have his signature, sir?
我已经给他提供了酒馆目击者的名单
I've provided him with the names of the witnesses from the tavern,
我也已经确认了他们会
and I've confirmed that they will attest
为那晚的情况作证
to the circumstances on said evening.
这周之内我们应该就能得到他的判决书
We should have a signature by the end of the week,
小杰里迈亚就会回到他父亲身边
and young Jeremiah will be with his father.
承你贵言 福布斯先生
From your lips to God's ears, Mr. Forbes.
我们能讨论一下我的报酬事宜吗
If we might discuss the matter of my compensation.
我不是预言家
I'm no fortune teller...
但我得到儿子后 我预见乔卡丝塔·英尼斯
but once I claim my son, I foresee an unlucky accident
和她的新婚夫婿会发生不幸意外
for Jocasta Innes and her new bridegroom.
太遗憾了 他们才刚结婚不久
Such a shame, them being married for so short a time.
我真不明白她为何会嫁个那个老小丑
How she chose that old buffoon I'll never know.
我追求她甥孙女时她还羞辱我
And she humiliated me during my courtship with her niece.
等奔流庄园归我之后
When River Run's mine...
你会拿到你的钱
you'll get your money.
我们说好了20%
The agreed upon 20%.
到时我们在门廊喝一杯
We'll have a dram on the front porch
作为庆祝
in celebration.
我非常期待
I look forward to it.
另外
In the meantime,
英尼斯夫人说要见我
Mistress Innes has asked to see me.
我打算明天乘莎莉·安号♥北上到横溪
I'm intending to sail up on the Sally Ann to Cross Creek tomorrow.
此事不得向任何人透露
Not a word of this to anyone.
保密是我的谋生之道
Confidentiality is my livelihood.
我有非常不好的预感
I have a really bad feeling about this.
我希望将邦内特永远驱除出我们的生命
I want Bonnet out of our lives for good...
不让他接近你和我们的儿子
and nowhere near you or our son.
除去邦内特是为了大义
Getting rid of Bonnet is for the greater good.
没错
Yes.
但我还是不信任菲利普·威利
Though I still don't trust Philip Wylie...
虽然他能从中获得一大笔钱
even though he stands to make a lot of money from this deal.
我想他会信守诺言的
I think he'll keep his word.
但万一他食言呢
But what if he doesn't?
如果他食言 我很可能会送命
Well, if he doesn't, I'll likely be dead.
所以如果你能挤出时间
So if ye could find the time,
希望你会好好惩罚他
I'll appreciate it if ye'll make him suffer for it.
我们的中间人来了
Ah, here comes our go-between now...
亚历山大·马尔科姆先生
Mr. Alexander Malcolm.
很高兴你能加入我们
Glad you could join us.
舅舅 这就是你的想法吗
Well, Uncle, is this what ye had in mind?
比这更好
Even better.
我的记号♥怎么办
What about my markings?
我会帮你找些黏土把记号♥遮住
I'll help you find some clay to cover them up.
不过我们不用骗他们太久
Though we don't have to fool them for very long.
我们必须在谈判开始前抵达威利码头
We must get to Wylie's Landing before the parley.
我们天一亮就出发
We'll leave at dawn.
如果我们两天内没返回威明顿
If we've no' return to Wilmington in two days,
你们就回山脊
go back to the Ridge.
如果你们没回来 我们就去找你们
If you don't return, we're coming to find you.
我猜到你会这么说
I thought ye might say that.
别担心
Dinna fash.
邦内特只是一介凡人
Bonnet's only a man.
并无特别之处
And nothing more.
这东西很小啊
It is rather small, isn't it?
有时生活中最小的东西
Well, sometimes the smallest things in life
反而最有用
are the most useful.
这有什么用途
What use do you have for it?
这是个仪器 供医师使用
Well, it will be an instrument, uh, for a physician.
能用来装药水
It will hold medicinal liquid.
但两边都有洞
But it has a hole on both sides.
这还不是成品
It's not finished yet.
铁匠会打造零件装在底部
The smith is going to make something for the bottom
还会打造一根针装在顶部
and a needle to put in the top.
这是个注射器
It's a syringe.
我听说过这玩意儿
Ah, I've heard of those,
通常是把活塞塞进管子里
usually a tube fitted with a piston.
注射器应该是黄铜制的
Aren't syringes made of brass?
通常是的
Well, usually, yes.
但我更倾向于用玻璃打造
But I prefer when they're made of glass.
更便于消毒
It's easier to sterilize--
清洁
clean...
在痊愈前更方便使用
to use before you heal.
我去年春天倒是吹制过体温计用的玻璃管
Well, I did blow a glass tube for a thermometer last spring.
我想玻璃管应该都差不多
I suppose a glass tube is a glass tube.
几天后再来
Come back again in a few days' time.
我尽力试试
I'll see what I can do.
谢谢
Thank you.
这边搞定了
Well, that's one down.
希望铁匠不会以为
Let's hope the smith doesn't think
我们要做空心针是为了施行巫术
we're practicing witchcraft asking for a hollow needle.
别开玩笑了
No kidding.
皮下注射针是什么时候发明的来着
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表