剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
前情提要
Previously...
你找到你的青霉素了
You found your penicillin.
没有女人能这样跟我说话
No woman speaks to me like that.
你做了什么
What have you done?
不要
Don't!
罗杰 你说话了
Roger, you spoke.
无论你在不在听
Whether ye're there to hear
就算我无法发出声音
or even if my voice isn't able,
我会一直为你唱歌♥
I'll always sing for you.
我丈夫的威士忌生意
My husband's whiskey venture...
刚能收支平衡
Well, it's barely breaking even.
但如果有个有关系的合作伙伴
But a partner with the right connections...
邦内特先生将亲自会见亚历山大·马尔科姆先生
Mr. Bonnet will be personally meeting Mr. Alexander Malcolm,
卡罗来纳州最好的威士忌酒商
purveyor of the finest whiskey in the Carolinas.
你的人走了 是因为你背叛了他们的信任
Your men left because you betrayed their trust.
我任命你当队长 但却没时间让你做好准备
I made you a captain without time to prepare you
或者告诉你这个词语的含义
or teach you what the word meant.
他根本就不信任我
He doesn't have any faith in me.
古战场传奇
第五季 第九集
怪物和英雄
心跳听起来很有力
Well, the heartbeat sounds strong.
胎位也很正
And baby's in a perfect position.
随时会出生
Any day now.
生完两胎后
You know, after two,
你估计都能自己接生这个孩子了
you could probably deliver this baby all by yourself.
也许吧
Maybe.
到时有你会陪着我 的确让我放心许多
It does make me feel better that ye'll be here.
不是作为我的医师 而是和我分享...
Not so much as my physician, but to share it with me...
就像...
as a...
就像我妈妈一样
As my ma.
时间是以不同的方式来标记和衡量的
Time is marked and measured in different ways.
我们生活的色彩在改变
The colors of our lives were changing.
夏日的蓬勃绿意褪去
The vibrant greens of summer faded
在变幻莫测的天空画布之下
beneath the ever-varied canvas of sky,
被秋日的枯黄色调取代
replaced by the russet tones of autumn,
金黄的收成
brown hues of harvest,
紫罗兰的靛青染料
and blue-violet shades of indigo dye.
爸爸
Dada.
该死
Shit.
怎么了 什么事
What? What is it?
有东西刺痛我了
Oh, something stung me.
你那根"刺"好凶恶
Mm, nasty sting you got there.
想要我对它吹气吗
Want me to blow on it?
你真是施虐狂
Ye are a sadist.
一定是学你♥爸♥的
You must get it from your father.
该死
Shit.
怎么会说这个新词
What's this new word?
一定是学他爸的
Must have got that from his father.
吃早饭吗
Breakfast?
好 谢了
Mm, yes, please.
我想吃蛋
Eggs, please.
吃完早饭后
And then I think Jemmy
吉米该去看看丽兹
should go and see Lizzie after breakfast.
布丽
Bree!
罗杰·麦克 你们在屋里吗
Roger Mac, ye there?
不然还会在哪里
Where else would we be?
来了
Coming!
动作快点
Move yourselves.
不行
No.
-进来 -没时间赖床了
- Come in. - No time to be lazin' about.
约书亚看到了动物的踪迹 就在...
Josiah's seen signs of game west of the...
山脊西边
Ridge.
肉总归是肉 能帮我们熬过冬天
Uh, meat is meat, see us through the winter.
需要一个神射手
Could do with a good marksman.
我答应了今天要帮忙染衣服
Um, I'm supposed to be helping dye the cloth today,
而且我很期待
and I have been really looking forward to it.
罗杰会跟你去
Roger will go with you.
如果你愿意的话 罗杰·麦克
If ye're willing, Roger Mac,
我需要强壮的人手
I need able-bodied men, and...
你就挺身强身壮
able-bodied ye are.
我在外面等你
I'll wait outside.
那里
There.
很好 小伙子
Yeah, very good, lad.
这不是麋鹿
'Tis no elk.
它们有硕大的犄角
They have very tall antlers.
我们怎么做 上校
How will it be, Colonel?
风从西边吹来
Well, the wind's blowing from the west.
我们绕到山坡底下
We'll make our way down to the bottom of the slope
就不会被它们闻到气味
so they willna catch our scent.
分头行动
Spread out.
我和罗杰·麦克会从后方出击 把它们赶向你们
Roger Mac and I will come from behind and drive them toward ye.
能猎几只就猎几只
We'll take what we can.
带上马 做你们该做的
Bring the horses. Do what ye must.
我们傍晚回山脊会合
We'll meet back at the Ridge at the end of the day.
很好
Very good.
我不擅长追踪
I'm no great tracker,
但我踩到过很多次这些
but I've stepped in enough of these
我能认出这是牛粪堆
to know a cow pat when I see one.
希望我们不是要猎牛
I hope we're not hunting cows.
好极了
I'll be damned.
山脊那里只有三头牛 这头牛不在其中
Only three cows on the Ridge. It's not one of them.
还有温度
It's still warm.
我的天
Oh, my God.
追上去 我要装弹
Go. I must reload.
[苏格兰语]
有蛇
A snake.
这该死的蛇咬了我的腿
Wee bugger bit me on the leg.
快坐下 看看伤口
Come and sit down. Let's have a look.
伤在哪里
Where is it?
像是毒蛇
I think it's venomous.
我必须切开伤口
I'll have to cut it,
把毒液吸出来
drain the poison by sucking it out.
等等
Wait.
克莱尔通常
Claire does this
在切开伤口前会这样做
before she sets herself to cut someone.
好了 可以继续了
All right, go on, then.
再来一次 看在上帝的份上 快一点
Again. Quick, for God's sake.
够了
Enough!
你要把我的血吸干了
Ye'll drain me dry.
我弄得比蛇咬的还血腥
I've made more of a mess than the snake did.
看不到任何人
There's no sign of anyone.
你能不能走路
Can ye walk?
去找其他人
Go find the others.
今天很适合染色[音同赴死]
'Tis a good day for dyeing.
我希望你指的是染布 丽兹
I hope you mean the cloth, Lizzie.
-听起来真不吉利 -没错
- It sounds so ominous. - Aye.
你之前是不是一直清楚自己想成为医生
Did you always know you wanted to be a doctor?
不
No.
我之前从未真正允许自己梦想能从事这个行业
Never really allowed myself to dream of such a career.
我像你这么大的时候 女人要当医生并不容易
It wasn't easily available to women when I was your age.
之后成为了护士
And then being a nurse,
差不多满足了我有限的期望
that was about as much as I could have hoped for.
但之后你似乎一心一意想成为医生
You seemed pretty single-minded about it later on, though.
我必须得下定决心
Well, I had to be determined.
没有人能为我开启这扇大门
No one was going to open the door for me.
但如果你足够幸运
But if you're lucky enough
能知晓什么是你命中注定的事业...
to know what it is that you're meant to be...
万一你不知道呢
What if you don't know?
又或者你知道 但无法实现
Or if you do know, but you just can't do it?
对大部分人而言
Well, for most people...
他们经历的人生通常便是他们前行的方向
life as they find it is often the life they lead.
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表