剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
She's gone mad, she has.
一晚上没睡就烤面包
Up all night baking.
比上帝用五饼二鱼喂养他的子民时的
More bread than the Lord when he fed the multitudes
面包还多
with the loaves and fishes.
天哪
Whoa.
你不打算都吃完吧
You're not planning to eat all of that, are you?
不 我打算让它们发霉
No, I'm going to let it go moldy.
真是太浪费了
What a terrible waste.
拜托告诉我你那是在讽刺
Please tell me you're being sarcastic.
什么 我吗
What, me?
我从来不讽刺
Never.
我在制♥造♥青霉素
I'm making penicillin,
至少是在尝试
or at least I'm going to try to.
好吧 巴格太太没错
Okay, Mrs. Bug's right.
你确实疯了
You have lost your mind.
-你不能这样 -我觉得我可以
- You can't do that. - Yes, I can, I think.
不光是用面包 我派玛沙利
And not just with the bread; I've sent Marsali out
去邻居那里搜集食物残渣了
to gather food scraps from the neighbors,
那些沦为猪食的东西
things destined for the pig trough.
幸运的话 我就能找到对的菌株
With any luck, I'll find the right strain.
不 妈妈
No, Mama,
青霉素还要过一百多年才发明呢
penicillin isn't invented for another hundred years.
准确地说 是157年
157, to be precise.
听着 伪装自己的身份
Look, pretending to be someone else
列出一些
and writing lists
超出当下人类知识的清单是一回事
that go against the accepted wisdom of the day is one thing,
但是这样做 是很危险的
but this, it's dangerous.
如果它要是打破了宇宙的某种平衡
What if it messes with some cosmic balance,
或者违反了时空的什么法则怎么办
or breaks some rule of space and time?
这难道不是行上帝之事吗
Isn't this playing God?
布丽 你当时也是行了上帝之事
You know, Bri, you played God
回到这里救了我们
when you came back to save our lives,
我很高兴你那么做了
and I'm so glad that you did.
我在这里每救一个人
Now, I change the future
都是在改变未来
every time I save a person's life here,
还有杰米 虽然他不是穿越来的人
and Jamie, even though he's not a time-traveler,
但他的存在就影响了
his very presence here has affected the future
许多死人的未来
of a lot of people who aren't breathing anymore,
还有一些活人的未来 比如你
and a few who are, like you...
还有吉米
And Jemmy.
所以时空
So time, space,
历史 都去它的
history be damned.
*杰里迈亚是个小牛蛙*
*Jeremiah was a bullfrog*
*是我的好朋友*
*Was a good friend of mine*
*我听不懂他的话*
*I never understood a single word he said*
*但我帮他喝红酒*
*But I helped him drink his wine*
*他那里总是有好酒*
*And he always had a mighty fine wine*
*他的歌♥谣让世界快乐*
*Singing joy to the world*
*让男孩女孩们快乐*
*All the boys and girls*
*让那深蓝大海的鱼群快乐*
*Joy to the fishes in the deep blue sea*
*让你我快乐*
*Joy to you and me*
你不是小牛蛙吧 是不是 杰里迈亚
You're not a bullfrog, are you, Jeremiah?
但真的
But it's true.
我是听不懂你说的话
I canna understand a single word you're saying.
我喜欢那首歌♥
I love that song.
你是个好父亲 你知道吗
You're a good dad. You know that?
来 我拿
Here, I'll take that.
你陪陪吉米
You can sit with Jemmy.
去吧
Go.
你去哪儿呢
Hi, where you going?
小吉
Hey, Jem.
我知道
I know.
罗杰 罗杰 快出来
Roger! Roger, get out here quick!
爸 你错过了 罗杰 他在走路
Da, you missed it, but Roger, he's walking!
他在走路 你能信吗
He's walking! Can you believe it?
瞧瞧我们的孩子 他在走路
Look at our baby! He's walking!
我知道
I know!
加油 加油
Come on! Come on!
威明顿
押个儿大的女孩
One of these on the larger girl.
谢了
Thank you very much.
就这样
That's it.
使点劲
Put some strength into it!
福布斯先生 没想到在这里见到你
Mr. Forbes! Fancy seeing you here.
我想为你介绍一下我的生意伙伴
I'd like to introduce you to an associate of mine.
这位是斯蒂芬·邦内特先生
May I present Mr. Stephen Bonnet.
很高兴认识你
Pleased to make your acquaintance.
你是赌徒吧 邦内特先生
A gambling man, are you, Mr. Bonnet?
大家都知道我赌鸡
I've been known to bet on the cocks,
但是说实话
but truth be told,
我看到两个女人进行如此激烈的战斗
I find the sight of two women engaged
觉得很粗俗
in such violent combat vulgar.
一个女人说另一个害她损失了20先令
One claims the other cost her 20 shillings.
连续两个晚上抢走了她的梦中情人
Stole her fancy man two nights in a row.
今天远不是温柔的性♥爱♥啊
Far from bein' the gentler sex today.
话又说回来 我不会放弃一次好赌注
Then again, I'm not one to pass up a good wager.
我押的是矮壮的女子
My money is on the stocky damsel.
我押的是有狠劲的小妓♥女♥
I put a stake on the vicious little harlot.
你怎么认识特恩布尔先生的
So how is it you know Mr. Turnbull?
邦内特先生帮助我
Oh, Mr. Bonnet has facilitated the transport
和许多希望避免国王征税的人
of various proprietary goods for me and many others
运输各种专用货物
who wish to avoid the King's levies.
他做生意很谨慎
He's very discreet in his dealings.
善有善报
One good turn.
的确
Indeed.
很高兴我们 我该怎么说
I'm glad we have... How shall I put it...
把你从过去解脱出来了 邦内特先生
Untethered you from your past, Mr. Bonnet.
与你合作将是一件愉快的事 福布斯先生
It will be a pleasure doing business with you, Mr. Forbes,
如果你需要的话
should the need arise.
我会牢记在心的
I'll surely keep that in mind.
使劲
Come on!
我怎么跟你说的
What did I tell you?
我认得出谁是赢家
I know a winner when I see one.
我认得出谁在作弊
And I know a cheater when I see one.
显然你认识那女人
Clearly you know that woman.
你什么意思
What are you implying?
你跟那女人是一伙的
You're in league with the woman.
你知道她什么时候会倒下
You knew when she'd go down.
我知道你是谁 邦内特先生
I know who you are, Mr. Bonnet.
我向你保证 你完全错了
I assure you, you're quite mistaken.
你这不长眼的
Damn your eyes, sir.
我情愿光荣地失败 也不愿用诡计取胜
I prefer to lose with honor rather than win by trickery.
我觉得是你侮辱了我的荣誉 先生
I think it's you that's insulted my honor, sir.
让我们像绅士一样解决这个问题
Let us settle this like gentlemen.
加油 邦内特
Come on, Bonnet!
加油
Come on!
认输 认输
Yield. Yield.
不长眼的可不是我 先生
'Tis not my eyes that will be damned, sir.
这可不像你 邦内特
'Tis unlike you, Bonnet.
你为什么不直接杀了他
Why not kill the man outright?
我考虑过
I considered it,
但我必须树立更好的榜样
but I must set a better example.
我现在当爸爸了
I'm a father now.
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表