剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
-妈咪 -小吉
- Mommy. - Jem.
我们成功了
We made it.
是啊
Aye.
搞什么
What the devil?
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
能帮你完成这项任务真是荣幸
What a privilege to help with such a task.
是啊
Aye.
随你取笑 但这可是艺术
You may laugh, but there's an art to it.
伏尔泰说 完美是优秀的敌人
Voltaire says the perfect is the enemy of the good.
伏尔泰肯定没挖过厕所
I'm sure Voltaire never dug a privy in his life.
起火了吗
Fire?
蒸馏室
The still.
-怎么了 -蒸馏室
What was that? - The still.
我跟你一起去
Well, I'm coming with you.
不行 你还要照顾病人
No, no, no, you have patients to attend to.
我们去看看情况
We'll see to them.
诀窍是握住肱骨
The trick is to get the humerus bone,
就是上臂骨
which is the upper arm bone,
扭转到合适的角度
into the right angle...
这样你用力时
So that when you apply force,
骨头的端头就会
the head of the bone will--
回到肩关节
back into the shoulder joint.
就跟杀猪时做的事
Aye, sort of like the opposite of what you do
恰恰相反
when ya joint a hog.
是的 杀猪时你要分成小块
Yes, well, in that case you're cutting everything apart.
现在我们在重新组装
Here, we're putting it back together.
感谢上帝的小小仁慈
Well, thank God for small mercies, eh?
搞什么
What on earth?
什么意思
What's the meaning of this?
-不 -躲着 不管发生什么都待在这里
- No! - Hide, stay there no matter what happens.
不 放开我
No! Get off of me!
放开她 你们这群混♥蛋♥
Let her go, you bastards--
离开这里
Get outta here!
放开我
Let go of me!
玛沙利
Marsali!
不
No!
不
No!
杰米 不
Jamie! No!
杰米
Jamie!
热尔曼
Germain.
天快黑了
It's nearly dark.
你在这里干什么
What-what are you doing?
你一个人在这里干什么 孩子
What are you doing out here by yourself, p'tit garçon?
-妈妈呢 -妈妈不醒来 爸爸
- Where's Mama? - Mama won't wake up, Papa.
你奶奶呢
Where's your grannie?
坏人带奶奶带走了
The bad men took Grandmama.
她还有呼吸
Sh-she's breathing.
克莱尔
Claire?
克莱尔
Claire?
克莱尔
Claire?
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表