剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
I trust your men are all in order, Colonel Fraser?
是 他们准备好了 长官
Aye, they're ready, sir.
干得好 上校
Well done, Colonel.
麦肯齐上尉
Captain MacKenzie.
前来报到 长官
Reporting for duty, sir.
入列
Fall in.
各位
Everyone.
一人一个 传过去
Take one, pass 'em around.
把它别在你的外套或帽子上
It's to be fastened to yer coat or hat.
其他几个连队也都会有帽徽
Other companies will have cockades as well.
这是区分民兵和监管者的唯一方式
It's the only way to tell militia from Regulator,
所以一定要别好
so it's important ye wear it.
也给我一个
I'll have one of those.
艾赛亚
Isaiah.
我的艾丽西亚呢 跟你在一起吗
Where's my Alicia? She with you?
不 她在家
No, she's at home.
她的家在布朗斯维尔
Her home was in Brownsville,
不是你那个脏窝 你个混♥蛋♥...
not living in sin with you, you bastard--
行了 大家冷静
Easy now, everyone.
艾丽西亚做出了决定
Alicia made her decision.
那是她自己的选择
It's her choice.
不如你少管闲事
Why don't you stay out of this?
对 她过得很开心 我们也很幸福
Aye, it is a good life, and we're happy together.
让她开心的是和家人在一起
What was good for her was to be with her family.
我当时就该杀了你
I should have killed you there and then,
把你的皮钉在客栈门上
nailed your hide to the tavern door.
够了
Enough.
你不该来这的
You shouldna be here.
您救过我一命
Ye helped me once.
当我听说您在召集人马
When I heard the troops were mustering,
就想来回报您
I wished to repay ye.
看来爱情还是没让你那倔脑袋变软
I see love hasn't softened yer hard head.
这个人愿意献出生命
This man is willing to lay down his life.
我不会赶走他
I'll not turn him away.
如果有谁不想与他
If ye canna find it in yerselves
并肩作战 你可以走
to fight alongside him, ye may go.
还有一场仗要打
There's a battle to fight.
我们之间的这个不愉快
This unpleasantness between us...
该被忘记
should be forgotten.
别在你的外套上
Attach this to yer coat.
从听说可能要打仗起
I've gone shooting every day
我就天天在练枪法
since we heard there might be a war.
射栏杆上的木块
Shooting wood blocks off a rail.
上周我打中了八只负鼠
I shot eight possums last week.
战争不像打猎
War's not like hunting.
鹿和负鼠可不会想杀了你
The deer and the possums are not trying to kill ye.
但我妈说 打猎的意义在于杀死东西
But Ma says the point of hunting is to kill something,
而战争的意义在于活着回来
and the point of going to war is to come back alive.
战争就是杀戮 的确
War is killing, that's that.
你要是低估了它 只想着自保
Think of anything less, think of yer own skin,
那天还没黑你就要死了
then ye'll be dead by nightfall.
你不能犹豫
Ye canna waver.
大人
Your Excellency!
沃德尔将军传来口信
A verbal message from General Waddell.
那两车火♥药♥中了埋伏 被毁了
Two wagonloads of munitions have been ambushed and destroyed,
将军的军队也被穆塔夫·菲茨吉本斯
and the general's troops were forced to retreat
带领的一支叛军大部队逼得撤退了
by a large force of rebels led by Murtagh Fitzgibbons.
侦察兵回报 监管者就在河对岸
And the scouts report that the Regulators are across the creek.
整备人马 我们在此迎战
Prepare the men. We'll engage the enemy here.
我去通知我的手下们
I'll have my men ready themselves.
你看到河对岸有什么了吗
Did you see anything across the creek?
有没有看到穆塔夫
Any sign of Murtagh?
没有
No.
但我看到了布莱恩·克兰纳和李·威瑟斯
No, but I did see Bryan Cranna and Lee Withers.
暴♥乱♥的时候 他们和穆塔夫都在希尔斯堡
They were with Murtagh in Hillsborough during the riots.
上校 对面派了个牧师来
Colonel, a minister come from the other side
给州长送了请♥愿♥书
with a petition for the Governor.
牧师吗
A minister?
考德威尔牧师
The Reverend Caldwell.
考德威尔牧师
Reverend Caldwell...
很遗憾我们在这种情况下再次见面了
I regret we meet again under such circumstances.
大人
Your Excellency,
弗雷泽上校
Colonel Fraser.
是的 目前看来婚礼似乎是个更愉快的场合
Aye, a wedding is a-a more enjoyable occasion by far.
我来是希望 我们可以不用通过流血战争
I come in hopes that we can settle this matter
来解决这件事
without bloodshed.
抱歉 牧师
Pardon me, Reverend,
恕我不能同意这上面对我的定论
if I disagree with the assertion that I have not
说我"不擅听取民♥意♥ 为人♥民♥主持公道"
"Lent a kind ear to the just complaints of the people."
当然 我更没有把国王陛下的子民
I certainly do not consider His Majesty's subjects
当做"玩物"
to be mere "Toys"
把他们的性命"玩弄于股掌"
and their lives "Matters to be trifled with."
尽管如此 我会照他们说的做
Still, nevertheless, I will do as they ask.
我会思考他们的难处
I will consider their grievances
并把我"公正且迅速的答复"传达给他们
and convey my "Candid and speedy response"
在明天中午之前
by, um, noon tomorrow.
谢谢您 大人
Thank you, sir.
我会传达您的答复
I will convey your answer,
我们静待您最终的回答
and we will await your final response.
传令下去 让士兵们晚上也保持武装状态
Order the men to remain under arms through the night.
骑兵们把自己坐骑的的笼头和马鞍备好
Cavalry should keep their mounts bridled and saddled.
大人
Your Excellency.
我会起草一份命令他们投降的文书
I'll draft a proclamation demanding their surrender.
大人 为什么不进行谈判呢 如他们所愿
Your Excellency, why not pursue a parley, as they ask?
他们所谓的"求和书" 弗雷泽上校
Their "Petition for peace," Colonel Fraser,
充满了命令的语气
was nothing but demands.
我才是那个不能被"玩弄"的人
It is I who will not be "Trifled with."
或许我们至少可以等到增援来之后行动
Perhaps at least we wait for reinforcements.
不 我们需要果敢的行动
No, a bold stroke is needed.
犹豫就会败北
To hesitate could mean defeat.
我是这个州的州长
I am governor of this province,
我不允许这种公然漠视法律的行为
and I cannot tolerate such a blatant disregard for the law
不受到应有的惩罚
to be allowed to go unpunished.
决不允许
I will not.
他们做了自己的选择 我也一样
Their course is set. So is mine.
吉米睡着了
Jemmy's asleep.
谢谢你 丽兹
Thanks, Lizzie.
真的非常感谢你们的款待
We're just so grateful for your hospitality.
只要希尔斯顿先生和我
Anything Mr. Sherston and I
能帮上你乔卡丝塔姨奶奶的忙就行
can do for your Aunt Jocasta.
酒馆那边说起了这件事
There's talk at the tavern.
民兵队在为打仗做准备了
The militia is preparing for battle.
监管者们就在阿♥拉♥曼斯溪对面
The Regulators are across the Alamance Creek.
那是在哪
Where is that?
我可以在地图上指给你
I can show you on a map.
希尔斯堡西南方是阿♥拉♥曼斯溪
Southwest of Hillsborough is the Great Alamance Creek.
等等 阿♥拉♥曼斯
Wait. Alamance...
那里发生过什么 我好像记得
Something happened there. I seem to remember...
你去过那吗
Have you ever been there?
没有 只是名字听起来很耳熟
No, it just--the name sounds familiar.
他们说是印第安人命名的
They say the Indians named it
意思是"所有人的土地"
and that it means "All man's land."
那里一定发生过什么
Something definitely happened there.
阿♥拉♥曼斯
Alamance...
上帝给你答案了吗
So does God have an answer?
我不是在召唤上帝
I wasna calling on God.
我在试图召唤出杜格尔·麦肯齐
I was calling on Dougal MacKenzie.
杜格尔
Dougal?
考虑到克罗登之战的结果
Considering how things ended with us at Culloden...
为什么找他
why?
他是战酋
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表