剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
Aye.
也很像你
And very much like you.
他现在在哪 我能见见他吗
Uh, where is he now? I mean, can I see him?
不 他在伦敦
No, he's in London.
他并不知道我是他父亲 也不会知道
He does not ken I'm his father, and he never will.
他是埃尔斯米尔伯爵九世
He is the ninth earl of Ellesmere.
如果真♥相♥被揭穿 他这一生就毁了
If the truth were ever found out, his life would be ruined.
埃尔斯米尔伯爵八世
The eighth earl of Ellesmere,
也就是他名义上的父亲
who's the-- the man who supposedly sired him,
在威廉出生后去世了
died when William was born.
他母亲也去世了
As did his mother.
所以约翰大人娶了她的妹妹
So old Lord John married her sister,
他们成为了威利的父母
and they became Willy's parents.
所以他就是约翰大人向我提起的儿子
So that's the son Lord John has told me about.
是的
Aye.
约翰大人自从那孩子六岁起
Right, well, Lord John has been a father to William
就一直是他的父亲
since the lad was six years old.
我不知道该说些什么
I don't know what to say.
-我有个弟弟 -是的
- A brother. - Hm. Aye.
我想让你知道这个世界上除了我和你母亲
Aye, I wanted you to ken there was more of your blood
你还有其他的血亲
in the world than me and your mother.
也许你可以去找他
Maybe you could look for him.
我是说 在书里
In books, I mean.
他是个伯爵 应该容易找到
He'd be an earl. Might be easy to find.
是 我会找的
Yeah, I will.
你们什么时候走
When will you leave?
我们一个星期内就会走
We leave in a week.
当初你母亲怀着你离开我之后
After your mother left me wi' you in her belly...
我从没想过还能见到你
I never thought I'd see you.
但我知道你的存在
But I kent you were there.
我为人夫 也为人父
I was a husband and a father,
现在都当祖父了
and now I'm a grandsire.
即使我知道可能再也见不到你们中的任何一人
And even though I may never see any of you again...
你们都已经让我此生圆♥满♥了
you have made my life whole.
要离开
Leaving?
罗杰获得了一份教书的工作
Roger's been offered a teaching position.
远在北边的波士顿
Up north in Boston.
波士顿 太远了
Boston? That's so far away.
你们父母没了你们该怎么办
What are your parents gonna do without you?
我要是又有孩子降生 没了你们该怎么办
What am I gonna do without you with another bairn comin'?
你对我来说一直像亲姐妹一样
You've become like a sister to me.
我知道
I know.
离开大家会是
Leaving everyone is going to be
我做过的最艰难的事
the hardest thing I've ever done.
是的
Aye.
我们会想念你们两个的
We'll miss you both.
来
Come here.
我也是 我知道
Me either. I know.
我会想你的
I'm gonna miss you.
-我知道 对不起 -保重
- I know, I'm sorry. - Be good.
-会想你的 -再见
- Miss you. - Bye.
趁着大家都还聚在一起
I suppose I should start saying my good-byes
我想我也该对他们说再见了
to everyone as well while they're all gathered.
我会想念他们肥嘟嘟的脸蛋的
I'll miss them and their wee puddin' faces.
真不知道我要怎么熬过去
Dinna ken how I'll bear it.
热尔曼一直都是个小天使
Germain has been a wee angel of late.
琼妮也是 愿主保佑他们
Joanie too. Bless them.
丽兹...
Lizzie--
当然了 我也很期待以后的生活
Ah, of course I'm looking forward to it.
虽然波士顿会冷一些 对吧
Although it will be colder in Boston, will it not?
丽兹
Lizzie.
我们不能带你走
We can't take you with us.
那你们会过几周派人来接我
You'll send for me in a few weeks then.
不
No.
你要留在弗雷泽山脊
You'll have to stay here at Fraser's Ridge.
为什么
Why?
那个畜生袭击你之后
I was with you in your darkest time,
我陪你度过了最黑暗的时光
when that beast attacked you and--
你举办婚礼还有生下吉米时
and the good times as well,
我也陪你度过了快乐的时光
on your wedding day and when Jemmy was born.
是你拯救了我
You're the one that saved me.
我注定要一直陪着你
I'm meant to be with you, always.
丽兹 你一直都守护着我
Lizzie, you have always been there for me,
我很感激你
and I am so grateful.
但我需要有人留在这
But I need someone to stay here
替我照看我的父母
and look out for my parents for me.
他们需要你这样的人来照顾他们
They need someone like you to take care of them.
当然 只要这是你的心愿
Of course, I will if that's what you wish.
丽兹 求你了 求你别哭
Lizzie, please-- please, don't cry.
我一直在努力变得勇敢
I am really trying to be brave.
你很勇敢
You are brave.
你是我认识的最勇敢的人之一
You're one of the bravest I know.
我永远都不会忘记你的
I'll never forget you.
我也永远都不会忘记你的
I'll never forget you either.
弗雷泽
Fraser!
布朗先生
Mr. Brown.
我哥让我来告诉你
My brother sent me to tell you,
安全委员会将在一周内聚齐
the Committee of Safety are gathering in a week.
他想要一个答案
He wants an answer.
你和你的人站在我们这一边吗
Are you and your men with us?
告诉你哥我已经考虑过了
Tell your brother I've considered.
出于慎重 我不得不拒绝他的邀请
With respect, I have to decline his invitation.
去年我都在为王室效力
I've spent the last year serving the crown.
现在到我回归家庭的时候了
It's time to serve my family.
希望你好运 布朗先生
I wish ye the best of luck, Mr. Brown.
理查德听到这个消息不会开心的 弗雷泽先生
Richard will not be best pleased to hear that, Mr. Fraser.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
这是我最后的决定
It's my final word.
我
I, um--
我妻子 我带她来让弗雷泽夫人看病
my wife--I brought my wife to see Mistress Fraser.
她需要医生
She's, uh, in need of a healer.
当然
Of course.
她在手术室里
She's in her surgery.
请进
Please.
你们俩结婚多久了
How long have you two been married?
到现在差不多一年了
Almost a year now.
你的手腕断了
Your wrist is broken.
怎么弄成这样的
Now how did this happen?
这种伤通常是因为摔倒
These kind of injuries usually happen with a fall,
或是被人扭伤了手腕
or if the wrist has been twisted.
治吧 就像你治好我那样
Just mend it, like you mended me.
玛沙利 你能帮我拿下夹板
Marsali, can you get me the splints
还有几根绷带和基列香膏吗
and some strips of bandage and the balm of Gilead?
我要包扎手腕 这样腕骨就固定住了
I'm going to wrap the wrist so the bone can't move.
从现在开始你得注意少动你的手腕
Now, you have to try not to use your arm too much.
莱昂内尔 你能问我丈夫要点威士忌吗
Lionel, could you ask my husband for some whiskey?
我要给你妻子做药酒
I need to make a tonic for your wife.
为了减轻疼痛
For the pain.
我都不知道自己该怎么用一只手砍柴洗衣
Don't know how I'll chop wood and do the washing with one hand.
我丈夫希望我把家务活做完
My husband expects the chores to be done.
也许你丈夫可以帮你一起做家务
Well, maybe your husband could help you with the chores.
如果家务没做完 他会很生气吗
Does he get very angry if they're not done?
当然
Of course.
哪个丈夫会不生气
What husband wouldn't?
我见识过你丈夫的火气了
I have seen your husband's anger.
真的很吓人
Be quite frightening.
他不在状态
He hasn't been himself
自从艾丽西亚离开后
since his Alicia's gone off.
他很难过 还酗酒
He gets sad and he drinks.
他想再生个孩子
He wants another babe to raise.
那你想吗
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表