剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
真是想什么来什么
Speak of the devil and he appears.
还有更难以置信的
Ye willna believe this.
约翰大人告诉我
Lord John told me Bonnet
邦内特在威明顿把匕♥首♥刺进了一个人的眼睛里
put a dagger to a man's eyes in Wilmington.
这恰恰能说明威利是个什么样的人
Just goes to show what kind of man Wylie is.
如今我把他推进过马粪
Now I've thrown him in horse shit
你又曾威胁要杀了他
and you've threatened to kill him.
我们要怎么才能让他为我们所用
How are we supposed to get him back on side?
你说他喜欢赌博
Ye say the man likes to gamble.
继续煽 别让火熄灭
Don't stop! Keep your fires going!
这样可以了吗
Is that good?
这么快就回来了 巴洛先生
Back so soon, Mr. Barlow?
我还以为你已经玩够了
I thought you'd had enough.
是你啊
It's you.
如果你觉得这些钱就够赔我的外衣
If you think that's enough to replace my coat,
真是大错特错
you're sorely mistaken.
我是从一位伯爵夫人...
It was given to me by the countess of--
我夫人说的没错
My wife was right.
我不能在我姨妈的婚礼动手杀人
I, uh, canna kill a man at my auntie's wedding.
所以
So...
看来我们得换种方式摆平这件事
it seems we'll have to settle this another way.
如果你说的是马厩里发生的事
If you're referring to the incident in the stables,
正如我所说
it's as I told you.
我可是光明磊落
I was the perfect gentleman.
威利先生
Mr. Wylie.
你认识州长夫人吗
You're acquainted with the governor's wife?
她是个好女人 不过 私下告诉你
A fine woman, but, uh, between you and me...
她不是一个守口如瓶的人
She's not known for her discretion.
有些话传到她耳朵里
One word in her ear
不出两星期 北卡州
and in a fortnight, every man, woman, and child
所有男人 女人 小孩
in the Province of North Carolina
都会知道你是多么的"光明磊落"了
will ken what kind of "Gentleman" you are.
我很确信州长夫人已经认为我是个登徒子了
I've no doubt that Her Excellency thinks me a rake already.
这话对她来说不稀奇
It'll be no news to her.
恐怕我已经臭名远扬了
I'm afraid my reputation precedes me.
不过
But, uh...
她还没听我告发你做的事呢
she hasn't heard the things I have to say about ye.
我们现在就来了结这件事
We settle this now.
一局惠斯特
One game of whist.
你赢了
You win...
我就保你名声周全
I'll allow you to leave with your honor intact.
我要是输了呢
And if I lose?
我要那匹种马 卢卡斯
The stallion...Lucas.
你们苏格兰人都是一个样子是吗
Oh, you Scots are all alike, aren't you?
你们这些蠢货把尊严这种东西看得太值钱
You brutes place far too high a price on things like pride.
弗雷泽先生 你跟我的区别在于
The difference between you and me, Mr. Fraser,
当尊严和钱财只能二选一时
is, given the choice between pride and gold...
我永远都选钱财
I'd take gold any day.
再说了 卢卡斯值这些钱的十倍
Besides, Lucas is worth 10 times this amount.
弗雷泽先生 你要是想玩这局牌
If you want to play at this table, Mr. Fraser,
你得亮出点
you're going to have to produce
更有价值的东西
something far more valuable.
你疯了吗
Have you lost your mind?
他之前看见过你戴它
He saw you wearing it earlier.
我不知道为什么 但他说
I dinna ken why, but he says
他只愿意用这个换那匹马
it's the only thing he'll take for the horse.
那是因为他知道这个戒指对我有多重要
Because he saw how much this ring means to me.
你不懂吗 我羞辱了他
Don't you see, I humiliated him
他这是要报复
and this is his idea of revenge.
是又怎么样
And what if it is?
如果我赢了这局 我们就得到了那匹马
If I win this game, we get the horse.
如果我们得到那匹马
If we get the horse,
我们就能找那个
we get to take revenge on a man
远比菲利普·威利更可恶的人报仇
much worse than Philip Wylie.
不行
No.
不能用这个 不能用弗兰克的戒指
Not this. Not Frank's ring.
克莱尔
Claire.
斯蒂芬·邦内特...
Stephen Bonnet...
斯蒂芬·邦内特曾不惜割开我的喉咙取出它
Stephen Bonnet tried to rip this out of my throat.
-你忘了吗 -所以我才要你相信我
- Or have you forgotten? - That's why I need you to trust me.
利用这个机会 才能永远解决那个混♥蛋♥
This is our chance to get the bastard once and for all.
我不会输掉它的 克莱尔
I willna lose it, Claire.
如果你输掉了呢
And what if you do?
你这样做是为了谁
Who are you doing this for?
你什么意思
What do ye mean?
回答我
Answer the question.
为了布丽 为了我们的女儿
For Bree...for our daughter.
为了她的名声
For her honor...
还是你的名声
or for yours?
如果你想拿走它
If you're going to take this...
不如把两个戒指都拿走
Then you might as well take both of them.
我们损失了一些豆子
We lost some beans.
玉米地保住了
The cornfield was saved.
成功了
It worked.
麦肯齐上尉
Captain MacKenzie.
林赛先生
Mr. Lindsay.
我本来以为你这方法是我所听过的
I thought this plan of yours was one of the most foolish
最愚蠢的一个
I'd ever heard of.
我得感激你
I'm indebted to ye.
我只损失了半亩田
I only lost half an acre.
今天冬天我全家不用挨饿了
My family willna go hungry this winter,
都是多亏你 上尉
thanks to you, Captain.
大家都出力了
We all helped.
也许等爸回来 他会提拔你当少校
Maybe when Da returns, he'll promote you to major.
天啊 还是不了吧
Christ. I hope not.
什么事
What is it?
夫人 有位迟来的客人
Mistress, um, a guest has arrived late.
他为您备了礼物
He, uh, has a gift for you.
我今天不再接待访客了 尤利西斯
I'll no' receive any more visitors today, Ulysses.
让他把礼物跟其他人的一起留在楼下
Tell him to leave it downstairs with the others.
那真是可惜了
Well, that's a right shame,
毕竟我大老远过来是为了亲自送给你
seeing as I came all the way here to give it to ye myself.
你在想什么
What are ye thinking,
偏偏在今天过来
coming here today of all days?
州长本人可就在楼下
The governor himself is downstairs.
幸运的是 在我鲁莽行事前
Lucky for me, I ran into your man outside,
我在外面碰到了你的仆人
and, well, that was before I could do anything rash.
我觉得这样不太合适 夫人
I, um, felt it wouldn't do, Mistress,
在你婚礼前夜射杀别人
to have a man shot the night before your wedding.
你太疯狂了 知道吗
Ye're completely mad, ye ken that?
没错 我想这是我的魅力所在
Aye, I suppose that's part of my charm.
我不想空着手过来
I didna want to come empty-handed.
你来干什么
Why have ye come?
来问你点事
To ask something of ye...
虽然我无权过问
Something I have no right to ask,
但我还是想问
but I will all the same.
因为如果不问清楚的话 我无法度过余生
Because I can't face the rest of my days if I don't.
你愿意等我吗
Will ye wait for me?
你现在来问我 在我婚礼的前一天
Ye ask me now, the day before I'm to be wed.
你根本不爱邓肯·英尼斯 再蠢的人都看得出
Ye have no love for Duncan Innes. Any fool can see that.
你在我跟你说他向我求婚的那天
Well, ye might have informed me of that
就该告诉我这件事
the day I told ye he proposed.
可你当时什么也没说
Ye said not a word,
只说你不会阻碍我的幸福
only that ye wouldn't stand in the way of my happiness.
我现在阻碍了你的幸福 不是吗
Well, I'm standing in the way of it now, aren't I?
老天
Christ.
我没想到你会答应
I didna think you'd say yes.
-如果你肯听我的 -为什么
- If ye'd just listen to me-- - To what end?
你是通缉犯 穆塔夫
Ye're a wanted man, Murtagh.
但只是暂时而已
Aye, for now.
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表