剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
He killed them all, you know.
他原本也会杀了我
He would have killed me too.
我们没人能给他生孩子
None of us could give him a baby.
孩子的父亲是谁 如果不介意我问问的话
Who is the father, if you don't mind me asking?
他是个好人
A good man.
他住在附近吗
Does he live nearby?
他对我们下手非常狠
He beat us terrible,
我和那些男孩 我们三个人
me and those boys, all three of us.
如果我能找到他们的文件
If I c-if I could find their papers,
我会把它们给你的
I'd give 'em to you.
我觉得他们值得拥有幸福
They deserve some happiness, I suppose.
你也值得幸福
So should you
你的孩子也值得
and your baby.
即使她生来就要背负母亲的罪孽吗
Even though she's born of her mother's sin?
是的
Yes.
希望她是因为爱而出生
Hopefully she was born out of love.
要想在这个世界立足 她需要的不仅仅是爱
She'll need more than love to get by in this world.
你有房♥产
You have the property...
这个家
this home.
这间屋子是她与生俱来的所有物 但是
This place is her birthright, but...
但对我来说 这里丑恶至极
but to me, it's naught but ugliness and evil.
我们会带你丈夫一起进城
We will take your husband with us to town.
他再也不能伤害你了
He can't harm you anymore.
你现在是一位母亲了
You're a mother now.
有了孩子不会让我成为母亲
Having a baby... doesn't make me a mother
就像睡在马厩里不会让人变成马一样
any more than sleeping in a stable makes someone a horse.
也许你给她取名字时
Maybe when you name her...
对不起
I'm so sorry.
我忘记问你的名字了
I forgot to ask you your name.
我叫弗朗西丝
It's Frances.
我妈妈过去叫我范妮
My mother used to call me Fanny.
意思是自♥由♥
It's supposed to mean "Free."
你叫 英格兰人
And your name is... Sassenach.
只有我丈夫这样叫我
Only to my husband.
你可以叫我克莱尔
You can call me Claire.
嘘
Shh.
你要在这里待多久
How long will ye have to stay here?
最少一两天
A day or two at the least.
我们得找个人照看他们
We'll need to find someone to look in on them.
我知道你急着要走
I know you're anxious to get going.
我们该拿他怎么办
What will we do about him?
我不知道
Oh, I don't know.
作为医生 我无法一走了之 但是
As a doctor, I can't walk away, but...
我不确定你欠他什么
I'm not sure you owe him anything.
他们是我们的邻居
Well, they are our neighbors.
孩子出生在了什么世界啊
What kind of world is this to bring a baby into?
唯一的世界
The only world.
不是
No, it isn't.
杰米 我希望布丽安娜和罗杰
Jamie... I want Brianna and Roger
一知道吉米能否穿越
to go back to their own time
就立刻回到他们的时代
as soon as they know if Jemmy can travel.
那里对他们来说更安全
It's safer for them there,
特别是吉米
for Jemmy especially.
罗杰也这么想
Roger feels the same way.
-他希望带他们回家 -当然了
- He wants to take them home. - Of course he does.
你的青霉素会让他们在这儿更安全 是吗
Your penicillin will make it safer for them here, will it not?
只能治感染
Only from infection.
也许你的时代是更安全
Well, perhaps it would be safer in your time.
但他们就没有家人陪伴了
But they would be without their family,
没有血亲
without their blood.
来吧
Come...
别乱想了
Put these thoughts away.
睡觉吧
Sleep.
怎么了
What is it?
范妮
Fanny?
-孩子呢 -还在这里
- The baby? - Still here.
她会去哪儿呢
Where could she have gone?
我去外面看看
I'll look outside.
嘘
Oh, shh.
她的马不见了
Her horse is gone.
也许她去寻求帮助了
Mebbe she's gone to find help.
她不会回来了
She's not coming back.
她在孩子身下放了这些
She left these with the baby.
地契
The deed.
还有契约文件
And indenture papers.
她希望我们留下她
She means for us to keep her.
这一路上我们有羊奶
We'll have goat's milk for the journey.
希望布朗斯维尔有乳母
Hopefully there'll be a nursing mother in Brownsville.
我们一边赶路 一边寻找比尔兹利夫人
And we'll seek Mrs. Beardsley as we travel.
我们找不到她的
We won't find her.
我们该拿他怎么办
What should we do about him?
带孩子出去
Take the bairn outside.
等我叫你你再回来
Dinna come back until I call for ye.
-杰米 -我甚至会为狗了结 克莱尔
- Jamie... - I would do it for a dog, Claire.
为他还能做得更少吗
Could I do less for him?
去吧
Go.
这会是他的选择 他的意志
Let it be his choice, his will.
不管怎样 我都会叫你
If or if not, I will call for ye.
眨眼一次表示是 两次表示不
Blink once for yes, twice for no.
你明白吗
Do ye understand?
你妻子走了
Yer wife is gone.
你知道孩子不是你的
Ye ken the child isna yers.
我妻子是医生
My wife is a healer,
说你中风了
says you suffered an apoplexy,
无法治愈
canna be cured of it.
你的脚化脓了
Your foot is putrid.
如果不截掉 你会腐烂死去
If it's not taken off, ye'll rot and die.
你明白吗
D'ye understand?
你希望让她截掉你的脚 治疗你的伤口吗
Would ye have her take your foot and tend to your wounds?
你希望我了结你的性命吗
Do you ask me to take yer life?
大家都说你是个坏人
By all accounts, you are a wicked man.
我不想把一个灵魂送进地狱
I have no wish to send a soul to hell.
你会祈求宽恕吗
Will ye pray for forgiveness?
愿上帝宽恕我们俩
Then may God forgive us both.
我还以为中风会让人立刻毙命
I thought apoplexy killed a man outright.
从未想过问珍妮我父亲是否受苦
Never thought to ask Jenny if my father suffered.
她应该会告诉你的
She would have told you.
也许吧
Perhaps.
她应该会的
She would have.
向我发誓 克莱尔
Swear to me, Claire...
如果有一天我像父亲一样
if it should one day fall to my lot
惨遭厄运
as it did to my father...
向我发誓
swear to me
你会给我个痛快
that ye will give me the same mercy
就像我对那个可怜人一样
that I gave that wretch.
我会做必须做的事
I'll do what must be done.
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表