剧集 | 怪妈闯荡记(2015) | 导航列表
I don't look good in poor, Jill!
我穷的时候可不好看 吉尔
Dude, of course I went all in.
兄弟 我当然把所有的钱都投进去了
Ernie was our best performing manager.
厄尼是我们表现最好的经理
He was killing it for us.
他帮我们处理一切
You would've done the same thing!
换你也会做同样的事
But... but... no, but
但是 但是 不
we're gonna be okay, right?
我们会没事的 对吗
Pete, tell me we still have the rainy day fund at JPM.
皮特 我们在摩根大通还有雨天基金对吗
Pete?
皮特
Should we be freaking out? No.
我们应该很害怕吗 不
Fortunately, we never had enough money to invest with him.
幸运的是 我们从来没有足够的钱来投资他
But Mother did.
但是妈妈有
Where is Mother?
妈妈在哪
Candace?
坎迪斯
Candace?
坎迪斯
Give me some help here.
过来帮我一下
Lex, everyone's saying something
莱克斯 所有人都在讨论着
about a Ponzi scheme.
关于庞氏骗局
We didn't have much money with him, did we?
我们没投给他很多钱对面
Babe.
亲爱的
We still have each other,
我们还拥有着对方
and we have our health.
还有我们的健康
And...
这些
And that is all that matters.
这些是最重要的
Huh.
额
No!
不
Oh my God, we got to get out of here.
我的天哪 我们得离开这
Kids?
孩子们
Kids, kids, let's go.
宝贝们 走吧
Kids!
宝贝们
Oh, my god!
噢 我的天哪
Kids? Let's go.
宝贝们 走吧
Kids? Let's go.
宝贝们 走吧
Let's leave a party while it's good.
趁还没有暴♥乱♥我们得赶紧离开
Yeah, come on, guys!
快点 各位
But what about dessert?
那甜点怎么办
Um, we'll have it at home.
我们回家再吃
So, basically, we're the only rich people in this party?
所以我们成了这个派对上最有钱的人了
剧集 | 怪妈闯荡记(2015) | 导航列表