剧集 | 怪妈闯荡记(2015) | 导航列表
Well, now we just wasted half our shtup.
啥 之前那都算白干了
Does that count?
那还算沟通吗
You don't get it.
你没明白
Remember what Dr. Baldwin said:
记得鲍尔温医生的话吗
"Communication is everything."
交流就是一切
Barf.
屁话
You don't have to follow every rule verbatim.
你没必要所有规矩都听
I mean, maybe the reason Miles is so oppositional
可能麦尔斯那么叛逆的原因
is because you keep putting everything
就是你把所有的东西
into perfect little Bento Boxes.
都整齐地放进收纳盒里
Oh, really?
哦 是吗
The Japanese de-clutter book.
日本的整理术
The chore wheel.
家务值日表
The connected sex.
带交流的啪啪啪
I mean, you always...
我的意思是 你老是
We're not supposed to say "You always."
我们不能用 你总是 开头
Please, let's use the tools in our new toolkit.
拜托 咱用用新学的技巧
When you breathe...
当你呼吸时
Yes?
嗯
It makes me feel like ripping your face off.
让我想撕烂你的脸
Okay. Okay.
好的 好的
And when you don't take this seriously,
当你这么不正经时
it makes me question your maturity.
让我怀疑你长大没
Pfffffttt!
呸
The heir to the seven kingdoms
七国的继承人
still suckles...
仍在襁褓中
Aah!
啊
Whose fault is it? Who gave Miles O.D.D.?
是谁的错 谁害麦尔斯得的O.D.D.
Mr. And Mrs. Weber,
韦伯先生和韦伯太太
I agreed to this emergency session because you were nervous
我之所以同意这次紧急会谈
about going into the snowstorm without support.
是因为你们担心暴风雪天里得不到帮助
But personalities are comprised of a myriad of factors.
但性格是由无数因素共同塑造的
It's impossible to isolate a single root cause.
不可能找到一个孤立的根本原因
So whose fault is it? Well, who gave it to him?
所以是谁的错 所以是谁害麦尔斯得的病
Sorry, it's my best friend. She keeps calling.
抱歉 是我最好的朋友打来的 她一直打电♥话♥
I'm getting worried.
我有点担心了
Is everything okay?
你还好吗
I just finished season three of "Game of Thrones"!
我刚看完权利的游戏第三季
Everybody's dead!
所有人都死了
There are bodies everywhere!
到处都是尸体
Fetus carved out!
胎儿被剜出来
It's a bloodbath!
血流成河
Vaness, it's not a good time.
瓦妮莎 现在说这个不太方便
I'm in therapy.
我正在接受治疗
I need therapy!
我才需要治疗
I need deep analysis, and I'm sending the bill to HBO!
我需要一个深入检查 然后让电视台 付钱
Okay,
好的
calm down, it's just a TV show.
冷静 只是一个电视剧
How dare you?
你怎么能这么说
Okay, I...
好吧 我
I got to go.
我得挂了
So you were just about to tell us whose fault it is.
所以你刚刚想说这是我们谁的错来着
No, I was telling your husband that it's starting to snow,
不 我跟你的丈夫说了 已经开始下雪了
and I need to get back to Katonah.
我得回卡托纳了
You have my number.
你有我的电♥话♥号♥
Call me if it's a real emergency.
如果真的有紧急情况再打给我
Yes. Really?
是的 真的
Whoo-hoo!
哦呼
B-von-Dubs in the house!
布鲁克 冯 韦伯驾到
You made it!
你来了
Welcome, we have Sushi Seki,
欢迎 我们有寿司
we have Sette Mezzo takeout with extra-white truffle shavings,
有Sette Mezzo餐厅的外卖♥♥ 配着顶级白松露削片
and we have a case of bubbly.
还有一箱香槟
To freedom.
自♥由♥万岁
To freedom.
自♥由♥万岁
OMG, I need to switch my Tinder to my bikini-bronze pics.
哦天哪 我要把我的古铜色皮肤发到朋友圈上
And so do you!
你也要发
Give me your phone, I'll hook you up.
把手♥机♥给我 我帮你发
I'm not doing that.
我不要发
Wait, you're freaking out.
等等 你害怕了
She's freaking out.
她害怕了
Listen, I know you think this is the hard part,
听我说 我知道你觉得现在很糟糕
but it's not... Your old life was the hard part.
但其实不是 你过去的生活才叫糟糕
My asshole ex was schtupping our nutritionist
我那个混♥蛋♥前夫 在我们实行原始人饮食一周之后
one week after we went Paleo, okay?
就和营养师搞上了
One week.
就一周
Do you think he ever apologized?
你觉得他会道歉吗
Apologized?
道歉
I found my ex boning a Latvian hooker
我撞见我前夫和一个拉脱维亚妓♥女♥
in my son's race-car bed!
在我儿子的赛车座上搞着
And he calls me psychotic.
他还骂我是疯子
They're all dickheads.
一群混♥蛋♥
Lex was banging his assistant for God knows how long,
鬼知道莱克斯和他助手混了多久了
then he humiliated you at your own benefit,
然后他还在你的慈善会上羞辱你
and has he ever apologized?
他说过对不起吗
Yeah, actually.
说过 其实
He has. Many times.
他说过 很多次
Really?
真的
Yeah, he's offered to go to counseling together,
真的 他提议一块去做咨♥询♥
he sent me jewelry and flowers every day for months,
几个月来每天都送我珠宝和花
he's written me love poems.
给我写情诗
He made me a flash mob YouTube video,
在油管上为我做了个快闪视频
and, well, he gave me seed money for my new company.
还有 嗯 给我的新公♥司♥提供种子资金
I think I better go.
我好像该走了
Lex Von Weber. With an open heart,
莱克斯 冯韦伯 请您留言
I accept your truth.
我在倾听
Lex, it's me, and you're right.
莱克斯 是我 你说的没错
I took your love for granted.
我把你的爱看成了理所当然的
Joy Green would say I haven't been shining my light onto you.
乔伊格林会说 我没有把自己的光芒洒向你
But I promise to do better,
但我向你保证我会做得更好
and if you still love me,
如果你依旧爱我
meet me at our blizzard suite at the Waldorf.
请来华尔道夫酒店 在我们的暴风雪套间见我
The cold front from California's El Nino
来自加利福尼亚州厄尔尼诺的冷锋
essentially made love to a tornado
在翻越堪萨斯州的时候
when they collided over Kansas.
撞上了龙♥卷♥风♥
You know, Dr. Baldwin can kiss my thass.
你知道吗 鲍尔温医生可以一边凉快去了
She gave us ten minutes when our son is in crisis.
我们的儿子遇到了危机 她却只肯待十分钟
Yeah, and how's she supposed to calm people down
是啊 她因为一点雪就歇斯底里
when she's hysterical over a little snow?
还叫我们冷静下来
Yeah, I mean, is it me, or did things get worse
对 是我想多了吗 还是每次我们去她那之后
every time we went to see her?
事情都变得更糟了
Totally, and it seemed like she actually enjoyed seeing us
简直 而且她好像很高兴看到
turn on each other.
我们掐架似的
Yeah, we never fought like that before
对 去她那之前
we started seeing her, did we?
咱们好像从来没那么吵过 对吧
No, we were fine.
对 咱们还蛮好的
Miles was messed up, but we were fine.
麦尔斯有点差劲 但我们还好
I say, "If it works broke, don't fix it."
我觉得 罐子破了 就别补了
We could get snowdrifts as tall as...
积雪可能高达
Honey, do you realize what we're doing right now?
亲爱的 你发现我们正在做什么了吗
Don't say it. You're gonna ruin...
别说话 会被你毁
We're connecting.
我们在沟通
Yep, you ruined it.
好嘞 被你毁了
剧集 | 怪妈闯荡记(2015) | 导航列表