剧集 | 怪妈闯荡记(2015) | 导航列表
Excuse me one sec. Just keep staring.
失陪一下 你们继续
Hi.
你好
Talk fast, I'm officiating.
快点说 我正主持仪式呢
I'm mad at you.
我生你的气了
Me? What'd I do?
我 我♥干♥什么了
Everything was fine, and now Graham is gone,
本来一切都很好 现在格雷姆走了
and I'm sad, and it's all your fault.
我很伤心 而且这都是你的错
What? Wait, you're sad he's gone?
什么 等等 你对于他走了很伤心
But that's a good thing.
但是那是件好事啊
No, it's not. It...
不 不是的 它
There's crumbs everywhere.
到处都是垃圾碎屑
Is this a cherry pit?
这个是樱桃核
He is so thoughtless and selfish,
他真的很轻率而且自私
and now I miss him.
但是现在我想他了
You!
你
You put me in this situation. Me?
是你让我陷入这个处境的 我
I'm the one who told you not to see him
我在知道他回来的第一时间
the minute I heard he was in town!
就跟你说不要见他
But you knew I would get sucked back in!
但是你早就知道我会陷进去的
You should've tried harder to prevent this from happening.
你应该多做点什么来阻止这的发生
Okay, I am not gonna try to defend myself,
好吧 我不会为自己争辩
because you sound like an escapee
因为你听起来像从精神病院
from a mental asylum.
里跑出来的
Now, stop blaming me
现在 不要再怪我了
and tell him how you feel.
然后告诉他你是怎么想的
He's gone. Off to Laos.
他走了 去老挝了
Well, what time's his flight?
那他几点钟的飞机
Put down the remote and focus!
把遥控器放下听我说
I'm not going to the airport.
我不会去机场的
I already washed my face.
我已经洗了脸了
I'm in my sweat pants. I just needed to yell at you.
我穿的还是运动裤 我冲你喊喊就够了
How's the party? So that's it?
派对怎么样 就这么算了
You're just gonna watch TV
你就看看电视
while Graham waltzes off and gets scooped up
让格雷厄姆这么轻易地离开然后再去
by some sexy, do-goody field worker in the rice paddies?
在稻田里性感的虚伪的工人搞在一起吗
I gotta go. Time's almost up.
我要走了 时间基本上到了
And that's 30.
30分钟到了
Good Morning, Vietnam!
早上好 越南
Okay, homestretch, people.
最后一项了 大家
If you will all open the boxes under your seats,
请你们都把你们座位底下的盒子打开
for the release of the Purple Emperor butterflies,
放出里面的紫色帝王蝶
a symbol of metamorphosis and freedom...
它是蜕变和自♥由♥的符号♥
Release.
释放吧
Release.
释放吧
They're dead.
它们都死了
Life is short, carpe diem.
生命总是短暂的 要珍惜当下
Let's party!
聚会开始
Very nice service.
刚刚的主持非常好
Thanks.
谢谢
A sister-in-law's work is never done.
嫂子的工作永远没有结束
Oh, you must be the photographer.
那你一定是摄影师
I like your work.
我喜欢你的作品
Oh, no, I think you're thinking of someone else.
不 你应该说的是其他的什么人
No, no, you shot the doorman, right?
不 不 你给门卫照的相 对吗
In various states of undress?
不同角度的裸照
My own doormen was very proud of his.
我的门卫对他自己的照片很骄傲
Oh, my god, yes.
噢 我的天哪 是的
That's me. Where do you show?
那是我 你在哪里展出
Uh, on my laptop, mostly.
一般就在我的笔记本电脑上
You made my night! Thank you.
谢谢 你让我很高兴
What do you do?
你是做什么的
Oh, I have a small gallery in Chelsea.
我在切尔西有一个小的美术馆
In fact, I'm gonna do a group show
事实上我准备在这个秋天举办一场集体展出
on men in uniform in the fall.
是关于男士制♥服♥
It's mostly military and law enforcement,
大多是关于军人还有各种警服
but your doormen would give it a nice twist.
但是你的门卫的照片会使整场展出变得生动有趣
I'd love to include you, if you're interested.
如果你感兴趣的话 我想邀请你
Thank you. Call me. We'll talk.
谢谢 给我打电♥话♥ 到时候联♥系♥
Jill. Yeah?
吉尔 嗯
Do you realize who you were speaking with?
你知道你刚才在和谁说话吗
Yes, this nice guy.
是的 他人不错
He says he has a gallery in Chelsea.
他说他在切尔西有一个展览馆
Larry Manassian?
拉里 梅那西安
That's Larry Manassian?
那是拉里 梅那西安
I just hope you didn't say anything
我希望你没有说任何
to him to embarrass me.
让我难堪的话
He lives in my building.
他住在我那栋楼里
Oh, my god. Andy! Andy!
噢 我的天哪 安迪 安迪
What are you... Sorry, I forgot my phone.
你怎么 对不起 我把手♥机♥落下了
Such an idiot.
我真笨
And the car's waiting outside.
车正在外面等
Where... I thought
在哪 我记得我把它放在厨房♥了
Over here with my bag.
我和包在这里
I was packing my bag.
我正在收拾包
Where the hell is it?
到底在哪
Ah! Found it!
啊 找到了
Okay.
好了
Wait, what... are you... Are you okay?
等等 你 你还好么
Holy shit, what is happening?
天啊 发生什么了
This really sucks. God damn it!
这简直逊爆了 该死的
I know you have a plane to catch,
我知道你要赶飞机
and this is not an ultimatum.
还有这不是最终通牒
I just have to get this stupid thing off my chest,
我要把憋在我心里的东西说出来
and then you can go.
然后你就能走了
I wish you would stay.
我想你留下来
There, I said it. Are you happy now?
好了 我说完了 你现在高兴了
I am.
是的
Very.
非常
You better go; your car's waiting.
你最好快点走 你的车还在等你
Are you sure? Is this a test?
你确定 这是个测验吗
No. No.
不 不
I just wanted you to know how I feel.
我只是想让你知道我是怎么想的
We'll figure the rest out later.
我们回头再说以后的事
Now leave.
现在走吧
Seriously.
说真的
You're very weird.
你很奇怪
I can't believe Larry Manassian
我不敢相信 拉里梅那西安
wants to put me in a group show!
想让我参加一个集体展出
Was that a dream?
那是个梦吗
Never doubted you, honey.
永远不要质疑自己 亲爱的
I knew it was just a matter of time.
我早就知道这是迟早的事
This is turning into quite the day.
今天算是圆♥满♥了
Hey, what's... What's going on?
嘿 那发生了什么
All right.
好吧
I don't know, but that's Ernie Krevitt,
我不知道 那是厄尼 克瑞文特
Mom's money-guy...
妈妈和莱克斯的
And Lex's.
投资代理人
How embarrassing.
真丢人
I wonder what he did.
我想知道他做了什么
Devon! What's happening?
德文 发生了什么
They're saying he pulled a Madoff!
他们说他是另一个麦道夫(金融诈骗案)
Yeah. Yeah.
对 对
Brooke just got me in with him.
布鲁克刚刚才让我给他投钱
Where is Brooke?
布鲁克在哪
Brooke?
布鲁克
This can't be happening.
这不是真的
We moved all our money over to him.
我们把我们所有的钱都移到他那里了
Sebastian!
塞巴斯蒂安
Us too.
我们也是
Jared?
杰瑞德
剧集 | 怪妈闯荡记(2015) | 导航列表