剧集 | 怪妈闯荡记(2015) | 导航列表
Yes, he can stay with me, but no.
是的 他可以待在我那儿 但是 不是
We're not friends or family.
我们既不是家人也不是朋友
He's my ex-husband.
他是我前夫
Oh, my God.
哦 上帝
It's like a One-Percenter's apocalypse.
这简直是万中无一的灾难
Do I smell...
我是不是闻到了
Rotting Camembert?
腐烂的卡门培尔乳酪
Okay, full disclosure:
好吧 坦白说
I do know how to work the elevator.
我确实知道怎么操控电梯
You do?
你知道
When I was a kid, I spent a lot of time
我还是孩子的时候 我花了好多时间
riding it with my favorite doorman, Ivan.
和我最喜欢的门卫伊万 一起操控电梯
He called me "Elevator Andy."
他叫我 电梯人安迪
Oh, good! Then let's do this.
哦 好的 那我们快上去吧
I don't think we're supposed to work the elevator
我不认为我们可以使用电梯
during a strike.
罢♥工♥还没结束
My seizure medication is upstairs.
我的癫痫药在楼上
Just this one trip.
就这一趟
Honey, if you please, Elevator Andy is here!
亲爱的 帮我拿一下 电梯人安迪来啦
I'm so sick of these whiny doormen.
我真是受够了这些烦人的门卫
Let's go. Jill, are you coming?
我们走 吉尔 你不上来吗
Let's go! Let's go! Actually, no.
我们走 我们走 还是算了吧
I'm taking the stairs.
我要去走楼梯
This doesn't feel right.
我觉得乱用电梯不好
Oh, my God. I am dead.
哦天哪 我要死了
Jill, no bread!
吉尔 不要面包
Take that back down to the van.
把那个拿回楼下的货车里去
They must have messed up my order.
他们肯定搞错了我的订单
What?
什么
Ah, the peonies!
啊 牡丹花
Oh, my God, they're the wrong color.
哦上帝 它们的颜色不对
I specifically said sorbet.
我专门说了果子露色
Well, the guy in the flower district said
可是 那个花市的售货员说
that was just "Pretentious for pink."
那只是粉红色的装逼叫法
His words, not mine.
他说的 不是我
Well, he's wrong. These are wrong.
显然他错了 这些颜色不对
You're a driver now... Why don't you zip back there
你现在会开车了 为什么你不回去
and trade them in for white?
把这些花换成白色
And while you're down there, could you ask the doormen
哦顺便 你出门的时候能不能让那些门卫
to keep it down?
小点声
Well, they are chanting because they're angry.
他们在反复喊口号♥是因为他们很生气
And they feel taken advantage of.
他们觉得被剥削了
Oh, here comes Hanoi Jill.
哦 共♥产♥主义吉尔来了
You know, I don't have time for a political debate.
你要知道 我可没时间进行政♥治♥辩论
You could have been there and back by now.
有这工夫 你都换完花回来了
Okay.
好的
Carlton, hi.
卡尔顿 嗨
Did somebody cross the picket line?
有人停止罢♥工♥了吗
Yeah, your husband.
有啊 你老公
I heard he took my elevator.
我听说他在操作我的电梯
Oh, right, that's only 'cause he has mommy issues.
哦对 但那只是因为他有恋母情结
Scab! Scab! Scab!
混♥蛋♥ 混♥蛋♥ 混♥蛋♥
No, no, guys!
不 不 各位
I'm with you. I live in a walk-up, okay?
我和你们是同类 我住的那栋楼没有电梯
My front door is, like, a collage of UPS post-its.
我门前 快递多得跟农贸市场似的
I know what it feels like to be disrespected
我知道你们的感受是怎么样的
and misunderstood...
那些不尊重和误解
Here, have a baguette. Take some bread, please.
拿着这条法棍 请拿点面包吧
She is a gluten-phobe. She doesn't want it.
她有麸质物恐惧症 她不想要这个
I think it's sourdough.
我觉得这是发面面包
They're all yours.
都是你们的了
Here, and you know what? Take the peonies.
嘿 怎么着 这些牡丹花也给你们吧
She doesn't want 'em, 'cause they're not sorbet.
她不想要这个 因为它们不是果子露色的
Thank you.
谢谢你
Would you like a sign?
你想要个牌子么
Um...
呃
Yes. Yes, I do.
好的 好的 给我一个吧
Let's do this.
让我们来罢♥工♥
They buy their food from Dean & DeLuca!
他们都从迪恩德鲁卡(高档连锁食品杂货店)买♥♥吃的
Buy their food from Dean & DeLuca!
他们从迪恩德鲁卡买♥♥吃的
Their attitude just makes me puke-a.
他们的态度令我作呕
Their attitude just makes me puke-a.
他们的态度令我作呕
Anderson, I'm famished.
安德森 饿死我了
Be a dear, would you, and make me a martini.
妈妈的小乖乖 可以给我调一杯马丁尼吗
No olives, no vermouth. So a shot of gin?
不要橄榄 不要苦艾 所以要杯杜松子酒呗
And I'm out of Xanax.
镇定剂我也吃完了
It should have come in today's mail,
本应该今天就邮过来的
which hasn't arrived, for some reason.
不知为什么 现在还没到
That's because of the strike, Mother.
因为罢♥工♥啊 老妈
Your mail is not gonna get sorted or delivered
只有罢♥工♥结束了 才会有人把邮件
until it's over.
分拣邮递啊
How many people's lives have to be destroyed
这种疯人之举结束之前 得有多少人的生活
for this madness to end?
被他们毁掉啊
Be a dear, would you, and fetch it for me?
乖乖 你能帮我把包裹取回来吗
You know I haven't entertained since...
你也知道 自从那次以后你妈我就性苦闷
Yes, we all know.
别说了 我们都懂
And Jill really appreciates you opening your doors to us again.
吉尔非常感激你 能再次接纳我们
Well, she has a funny way of showing it.
噢 那她可口不对心 我的花呢
What is she, on the Pony Express?
她用飞鸽传书的吗这么慢
They drive out to their Hamptons house!
他们开车驶出他们汉普顿的家
They drive out to their Hamptons house!
他们开车驶出他们汉普顿的家
But treat me like a freakin' louse.
却视我如同蝼蚁
But treat me like a freakin' louse.
却视我如同蝼蚁
Okay, guys, one more time!
好了 大伙 再来一遍
I don't think they can hear us in the penthouse!
我觉得他们在空中别♥墅♥里听不到我们的声音
Von Weber Xanax, you have to be here somewhere...
冯韦伯家的镇定剂 你到底藏在哪里
von Patrick...
冯帕特里克
von Essen...
冯艾森
On their asses!
去他妈的
For these Marie Antoinettes,
对那些贵妇来说
this is nothing, your pay raise!
给你们加点薪水不算什么
Jill? Revolution!
吉尔 革命
Fight, fight, fight!
抗争 抗争 抗争
Anderson, what is taking so long?
安德森 怎么花了这么长时间
I need my Xanax.
我需要我的镇静剂
Mother, how did you get down here?
老妈 你怎么下来的
The stairs.
走楼梯啊
I'm doing Barry's Boot Camp four times a week.
我每周参加巴里靴子野营四次呢
Ooh, Express Scripts! I'd know that package anywhere!
噢 药方快运 这个包装化成灰我都认得出来
No, that is Mrs. Von Hewson's Vicodin.
不 那是冯休森太太的止痛药
She's already called down about it.
她已经打电♥话♥下来问这个了
And this is Mrs. Von Trier's Percocet.
这个是冯特里尔太太的镇痛药
I have a system.
我都整理好了
Why don't I just deliver these on my way back up?
何不让我回去的时候顺便给她们送过去呢
Takes a village, right?
要团结友爱嘛 对吧
Mother, it's a felony to tamper with U. S. Mail!
老妈 篡改他人邮件在美国可是重罪
Welcome to your isolation chamber.
欢迎来到你的隔离室
Can I get you anything?
要来点什么吗
Some water?
喝点水
Uh, no, thanks.
呃 不 谢啦
Oh my God,
哦天哪
please don't make me feel guilty
不能因为我有自来水
for having running water again.
你就用这种谴责的眼神看着我吧
People in Burundi would kill for that stuff.
布隆迪的居民超需要水
You know what's going on over there, right?
你知道那里发生了什么 对吧
Yes, Graham, we all know what's going on over there.
当然了格雷厄姆 人人都知道那儿发生了什么
It's awful.
太可怕了
So I'm going to go shower,
我要去洗澡了
and it's gonna take longer than 90 seconds.
时间肯定不会太短
Do you think you can handle that?
你觉得你自己能行吗
剧集 | 怪妈闯荡记(2015) | 导航列表