剧集 | 怪妈闯荡记(2015) | 导航列表
Humiliation is my jet fuel.
羞辱就是我前进的动力
Oh, I got to go.
噢 我得挂了
My doorman's here. Knock him dead.
我的门卫来了 去征服他吧
Okay, Carlton.
很好 卡尔顿
Give me a deep breath.
深呼吸
Okay, perfect. Now...
就这样 完美 现在
Now a big laugh.
哈哈大笑
Ah, there we go.
哈 就这样
This is great.
棒极了
There's the smile I was looking for.
这就是我想要的笑容
There's a bubbly personality under that uniform.
制♥服♥下迸发活力的个性
This is great.
非常好
Okay, I think we have plenty for the union.
好了 我估计后面还有许多工会的同志等着拍照吧
Aw, I was just starting to have fun.
我才刚起劲儿
Really?
真的吗
I mean, if you have a little extra time,
我想说 如果你还有时间的话
I'm trying to build up my portfolio.
我正尝试做一个作品集
We could do a few more that are, like, looser,
我们可以试一些其他的形象 比如 随意一点儿
a little more "Arty."
更艺术一点的
Um...
额
No, if not, no worries.
没关系 不想拍也没事儿
Um...okay, sure.
额 好的 可以
Why not?
为什么不呢
Yeah? Yeah.
确定 确定
Okay, great.
好的
Let me just go get another lens.
我去换个镜头
I'll be right back.
马上回来
Stand by.
别动哦tx7fx7fx7fx7fx7f
It'll just be a second.
我马上就回来啦
Normally I like to use a medium lens
平常我喜欢用中倍镜头
for a portrait.
拍摄人物
Here we go.
就是它
This one will get me closer,
这个镜头微距更好
so we can capture every single...
我们就能全方位捕捉
Detail.
每个细节
Is... is this okay?
这 这可以吗
This is what you meant by "Arty," Right?
这就是你说的 艺术 对吧
Uh, sure.
没错
Hi, is there anything
您好 有什么
I can help you with today?
我可以为你效劳的吗
Yes, I was hoping you could help me
是的 我希望你能帮我
with some anti-aging products.
挑一些抗老化产品
Moisturizers, lotions,
保湿的啦 乳液啦
anything that promotes springy skin.
增进皮肤弹性的东西
You know, shrinks pores,
收缩毛孔
erases broken blood vessels.
淡化毛细血管
Certainly.
当然可以
If you'd like to sit down,
愿意坐下谈谈的话
I'd be happy to give you
我很乐意给你
a personal consultation.
做一个个人咨♥询♥
I beg your pardon.
你在说什么
My face is as soft
我脸光滑的很
as the inner thigh of a newborn.
嫩的就跟初生婴儿的皮肤似的
It's my son that needs help.
是我儿子需要
He's approaching middle age
他年近中年
with no vanity, fear,
不害怕也不在乎外貌
or regard for how it affects the rest of us.
也不考虑对我们有什么影响
Believe it or not,
不管您信不信
I see a lot of this.
这种事儿我见多了
I find that strangely comforting.
真是异常的慰藉啊
Terrific.
非常好
Smile, George.
乔治 笑一下
Work it. W-E-R-Q.
稍微凶一点
Flash those baby blues.
眨眨迷人的蓝眼睛
And great.
棒极了
Head shot, three-quarter,
面部特写的 四分之三的
profile.
侧面的
That's a wrap, George.
乔治 就拍到这儿吧
Oh, is that it?
额 这就可以啦
'Cause I heard you asked Carlton
可我听说你让卡尔顿
to do all kinds of different shots.
拍不同风格的镜头啊
I'm sorry, what?
抱歉 你说什么
Yeah.
就是
What's he got that I don't?
为啥他能拍 我就没有
Terrific, George.
乔治 好极了
Yes, awesome, George.
对 很棒 乔治
Secret!
保密的样子
Ooh.
哦
Yes, Michael.
就这样 迈克尔
Hello, bellman. Dingdong.
你好啊 门童 叮咚
Fragile.
柔弱点
Love those epaulets.
爱死这些肩章了
Give me the other epaulet.
侧肩展示另一边的肩章
And salute.
敬礼
All right, Abe.
好了亚伯
What's in the luggage?
行李箱里是什么呢
Blow that whistle. Taxi!
吹口哨 出租
It's gonna be a bumpy ride.
定是一场颠簸的旅行
There's my bags.
我的包包
Make love to that lens.
跟镜头互动
Give it to me, Mark.
马克 眼神给我
Yes.
好的
Work it.
收工
You know, not to brag,
你知道吗 不是吹
but these doorman photos are really good.
这些门卫照片拍得都挺好的
That's great, honey.
亲爱的 那就好
Can I take this thing off now?
现在我能把这东西拿下来了吗
No, your mother said...
不行 你妈妈说了
Ah!
啊
"Dear friend."
亲爱的朋友
Your "Dear friend"
你亲爱的朋友说
said that you have to wear Georgia Louise
要想皮肤嫩的跟宝宝似的
for 20 minutes every day
就必须要带上护脸仪
if you want to look like an embryo.
每天都得二十分钟
Did Lex mention why they're so hell-bent
莱克斯有没有跟你说
on taking us to dinner tonight? Nope.
他为什么那么执着的带咱俩去吃饭啊 没有
I bet you Brooke just wants
我打赌 布鲁克
to finish lecturing me
就是想给我上一课
on how to be a career gal.
告诉我如何成为女强人
And just because they're on their second honeymoon,
就因为他们俩二度蜜月
why do we have to eat dinner in the middle of the night?
为啥咱俩得在大半夜吃晚饭啊
This isn't Barcelona.
又不是在巴塞罗纳
It's quarter of ten.
9点15而已
It's not the middle of the night.
哪有大半夜的啊
Let's get going.
准备准备走吧
Oh, babe, no.
哦 亲爱的
Those jeans.
那牛仔裤
What, no jeans at this place?
啥 这餐馆还不让穿牛仔裤了
Well, maybe jeans at this place,
也许让穿牛仔裤
but not dad jeans.
但不是老爸牛仔裤
You look like a high school math teacher
你看着就跟个高中数学老师
let loose at a buffet at Mohegan Sun.
去金神度♥假♥区♥闲适自在的吃自助
I like these jeans.
我爱死这种牛仔裤了
They're comfortable!
舒适得很
All right. Calm down.
好了 别激动
No, I won't calm down.
我没法不激动
I am older than you.
我比你老
I am older than Lex.
比莱克斯老
I'm older than my colleagues.
也比我同事们都老
Some people might even think I'm older than my mother.
有些人甚至以为我比我妈都大
剧集 | 怪妈闯荡记(2015) | 导航列表