剧集 | 怪妈闯荡记(2015) | 导航列表
He still managed to make me laugh.
他仍旧试着逗我笑
But you got out.
但你不在这工作了
I'm in therapy three times a week.
我一周要进行三次治疗
Well, actually, I might be doing some work
好吧 事实上 我也许可以重新
For the magazine again.
在杂♥志♥社工作了
Kate's hooking me up with some freelance gigs.
凯特又把我拉回来了 让我做一些零碎的活
Kate cooper?
凯特 库珀
When did you meet with her? Just now.
你什么时候见到她的 就刚刚
She's the one who lent me her meal card.
是她借给我饭卡的
Why? Oh, no reason.
怎么了 噢 没什么
Okay, I've gotta yell at fiona for taking my j. Mendel samples.
好 我要催促菲奥娜拿回我的J 孟德尔试样了
And I totally have to go with you.
那我得跟你一起去
It was really good seeing you, jill.
见到你真好 吉尔
Oh--oh, thanks for the snacks.
噢 噢 谢谢你的小吃
Are you sure it's okay, to leave 'em in the kids' lounge?
你觉得这样可以吗 把他们放在儿童休息室里
Yeah, it's kid heaven.
当然了 那是孩子们的天堂
Everybody wins.
这样大家都好过
What? Were they being little shits?
怎么 他们有点不开心吗
I just need about a half hour to decompress.
我只是需要大概一小时放松一下
That's not enough time.
这哪够
I just booked an 80 minute thai-yoga massage.
我刚刚预定了80分钟的泰国瑜伽按♥摩♥
You gotta join me. I better not.
你得跟我一起来 我还是不了吧
I--at the very least, I gotta get 'em to the zoo.
我 至少 我得带他们去动物园
Dude, you're shadowboxing against a dead guy.
老兄 你在对牛弹琴
Dad was never around emotionally or physically,
老爸不可能时时刻刻身心都在孩子那里
So now you're over-compensating.
所以你有点过了
Okay?
好吗
So let's go get a massage.
所以我们去做按♥摩♥吧
Oh, my god.
噢 天哪
Kate, what's going on?
凯特 发生了什么
I'm out. I got shit-canned.
我被炒了 我他妈的被炒了
No way. I am so sorry.
这怎么可能 太抱歉了
It wasn't the lamp, was it?
这不是那盏台灯 对吗
no.
不是
Oh, god. Well, I-I should just--
噢 天哪 我 我应该
I gave this place my 20s, and my 30s.
我把我的20到30岁全都献给了这里
I have no husband, no kids, no sex life.
我没有丈夫 没孩子 没有性生活
I have gi problems round the clock.
我每天都有肠胃问题
Diarrhea or constipation, nothing in between,
不是腹泻就是便秘 从没有折中的时候
And I'm losing my hair.
而且我的头发要掉光了
This. This isn't real.
这 这不是真的
I have to clip it on every day. And for what?
我得每天修剪它 这都为了什么啊
Oh, and I brought your name up,
噢 顺便提一句
By the way, to trixie...
我向特里克茜提起你的名字了
You should have seen her face.
你应该看看她的表情
Really? What kind of face?
真的吗 她什么表情
Oh, my god, I just signed a lease on that apartment
噢 天哪 我刚刚和那座公♥寓♥续租
That I could barely afford on this crappy salary.
以我可怜的工资完全付不起房♥租
Look, well, you are a goddess to mention me to trixie.
听着 你能向特里克茜提起我真的太好了
Um, should I-- like, is there anyone
呃 我应该 比如
I should follow up with or...
有没有需要我跟踪了解的人 或者
You know what, I am just so grateful
你知道吗 你今天来
That you came in today.
我真的很高兴
I could really use a drink right now.
我现在真的应该喝一杯
Oh, sure. Okay.
噢 当然可以 好
Let me just run to the bathroom and make a quick call.
我要去厕所快速打个电♥话♥
My husband has the kids. Okay.
我的丈夫在看孩子 好的
Okay.
好
Oh, yeah.
噢耶
High road, high road, high road.
要慎重 要慎重 一定要慎重
Hi.
嗨
Jill.
吉尔
Simone, you're blonder.
西蒙 你把头发染黄了
Summer sun.
炎炎夏日
And you have a dog.
你养了狗
It's a therapy dog to help cure my narcissism.
这是只治疗我自恋癖的狗
I was diagnosed in june.
我在六月刚刚被确诊
Oh, well, I'm glad you're getting help.
噢 那 我很高兴你正接受治疗
Hi, stephanie. Hi.
嗨 斯蒂芬妮 嗨
And we haven't met yet. I'm jill.
我们还没见过呢 我是吉尔
Janice.
珍妮丝
J'neece is bringing
珍妮丝正把都市元素
An urban perspective to my label.
加入我的品牌
We were just meeting with the fashion editors
我们刚刚在与时尚编辑们会面
About my new line.
讨论关于新生产线的问题
It's very exciting.
太令人兴奋了
What brings you here?
你来这干什么
I used to work here, actually.
事实上我之前在这工作
An old friend is hiring me for some photo shoots.
一位老朋友因为我拍的一些照片想要雇佣我
I'm getting back in the game.
我就要回归了
Jill, I'm not even getting an exit interview.
吉尔 我甚至没有一次离职谈话
they just confiscated my id.
他们没收了我的证件
Um, can I meet you in the lobby?
呃 我能一会儿在休息室跟你见面吗
It'll just take a minute. Okay.
等我几分钟 好
Yikes.
哎呀
Guys, can you give us a minute?
姐♥妹♥们♥ 能单独给我几分钟吗
Sure thing.
当然
So, brooke, I just wanted to say--
那 布鲁克 我只想说
Are you power-posing?
你在做出胜利者的的姿势吗
No, that's over. It's all about eye contact now.
不 都结束了 现在只有眼神交流
Oh.
噢
Well, anyway, I just wanted to say--
无论如何 我只想说
Jill, you and I had a hard moment,
吉尔 你和我之前有矛盾
But we're family, so I'm taking the high road,
但我们是一家人 所以我正往高处走
And I invite you to join me.
并邀请你加入
I'm pretty sure that if you say you're taking the high road,
我很确定如果你说你在往高处走
You're automatically not on the high road.
事实绝对不是这样的
Yet, somehow, I've managed to do both.
到现在为止 我在竭尽全力把这些都做到
You may be on the high road, but I was already on it,
你也许正走上正轨 但我已经达到了这个程度
And it's, like, a one-lane thing.
而且 这就像是 单行道
sweetie,
亲爱的
As the "Joy manifesto" Says,
正如快乐宣言写的那样
"Forward is upward."
前进即向上
Thanks to "Joy" I have manifested
多亏了快乐
An entirely new philosophy.
它让我完全证明了一种新的哲学
Women need to stick together to demand equal pay,
女人应该团结起来以寻求同工同酬
Equal rights, equal everything.
权利平等 以及一切平等
It's what I am calling "Shedonism."
这就是我所说的女人主义
You mean feminism.
你是说女权主义
Ew, no, I wax down there.
呃 不 我可要生气了
Guys, I'm gonna have to meet you in the lobby.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 我会在休息室等你们
J'neece is such a breath of fresh air.
珍妮丝令人耳目一新
I didn't want my company to be
我不想让我的公♥司♥
As white as the upper east side, you know?
像上东区那样都是白色人种 你明白吗
Yeah, but janice doesn't look--
是 但珍妮丝看起来并不
It's j'neece,
是杰尼斯
And I don't see color.
我不在意肤色
I'll see you at drop-off, jill.
下车的地方见 吉尔
Who the hell keeps calling me? Hello?
谁他妈一直给我打电♥话♥ 喂
Hi, this is kelly from daycare.
嗨 我是日托所的凯莉
We're having some behavior issues with your son.
你儿子在我们这行为不当
You need to come pick him up.
你需要来接他
Sorry, my son's not in daycare.
抱歉 我儿子不在日托所
I think you have the wrong number.
我想你打错了
Is that who I think it is?
是你吗
Jill, were you really going to come all the way down here
吉尔 你真的打算想尽办法来到这
And not say hello?
却不跟我打招呼吗
Of course not.
当然不
My last assistant was worse.
我现在的助手糟透了
I would look at her and she would cry.
我看她 她就哭
剧集 | 怪妈闯荡记(2015) | 导航列表