剧集 | 怪妈闯荡记(2015) | 导航列表
Bottom's up.
干杯
And then there was Candace.
接下来 轮到坎迪斯了
Hey! Hey! Hi!
嘿 嘿 嗨
Us again. Um... so listen.
又见面了 呃 听着
Jill and I have been talking about the Vermont house
吉尔和我一直在谈论佛蒙特州的房♥子
and so want to do it, but the truth is--
而且我们很想去那边 但事实是
is my back and skiing do not mix.
我的背受不了滑雪
We're talking traction. No worries!
因为牵引力 别担心
That's why we sprung for the house with the hot tub.
我们租的房♥子会提供热浴盆
Well, also the traffic.
但 交通也是个问题
You know, Vermont sounds fun in theory,
你知道的 理论上佛蒙特州会很好玩
but after five hours on the road...
但在经过五小时的颠簸后
Don't worry, JetBlue just added
别担心 捷蓝航♥空♥刚刚新增了
service to Burlington for 90 bucks.
90刀直飞伯灵顿的航♥班♥
You can't beat it. It'll be cramped.
价钱很划算吧 我们这么多人会很挤
Six bedrooms. What if there's no snow?
有六个卧室 要是没有雪怎么办
Then we'll hike! Here's the thing, okay?
那我们就爬山呀 有个问题 好吗
We moved too fast; we live too close.
我们关系发展太快 我们住的太近
We're afraid this won't end well.
恐怕我们的关系不得善终
It's nothing personal.
不是因为个人原因
But lice is disguitious!
但头虱恶心爆了
We've had it, it sucks, but it's not a pulled muscle
我们经历过 超可怕 但这不像是肌肉拉伤
that just works itself out.
能自己好起来
You have to deal with it!
你得采取些措施
Oh. Wow.
噢 哇噢
We just thought you guys were cooler about things.
我们还以为你俩很酷
Ding! Ding!
叮 叮
Oh, excuse me. I just received an email.
噢 不好意思 我刚刚收到一封邮件
Oh, it's my mother. She's visiting this winter.
噢 是我妈妈 她这个冬天要来
We can't go to Vermont anyway, so...
总之我们不能去佛蒙特州了 所以
Oh, yeah, too bad. I guess it's not gonna work out.
噢 是啊 太遗憾了 我想我们去不成了
We'll see you around, yeah?
回头见 好吗
See you later. Toodles.
拜拜 回见
Who is it?
是谁
I've got the activity binder, and I know how to use it!
我有活页夹哦 而且我知道该怎样用它
Lex.
莱克斯
Thank God you're alive.
万幸你还活着
What is that? Some kind of non-Meyer lemon?
这是什么 一颗好看的柠檬吗
I think they call it a... lemon.
我认为它被人们称作 柠檬
You came through for me.
你为我经受了考验
That's all that matters.
这才是最重要的
Everything else, we can work through or ignore.
除此之外的一切 我们都可以一同克服或无视
Wait, wait. Has there been a maid in here?
等等 等等 有女仆来过吗
No, I did it. All by myself.
没有 我♥干♥的 全都是我一个人做的
See how much I've changed?
看我改变了多少啊
Come here, you.
你 过来
Did you hear that?
你听到了吗
What? A noise downstairs.
什么 下边好像有什么声音
I'll suss it out.
让我来调查清楚
Oh, yes.
噢 好啊
Yes, you go suss it out.
好 你调查清楚
Yeah, you suss out--
好棒 你调查
Timberly?
田伯烈
Timberly?
田伯烈
Oh, Jesus, God.
噢 天呐 上帝
Oh...
噢
Yeah, okay.
好吧 好吧
Oh, that's... mm-hmm, that's just fine.
噢 这也 嗯 这也行
Oh, yeah.
噢 太棒了
Oh, baby.
噢 宝贝
Oh, you just keep snoring, honey.
噢 你不停地打鼾 亲爱的
Just keep snoring away.
继续打鼾不要停
Ooh, good boy.
噢 好样的
I think we've learned a valuable lesson.
我想我们上了宝贵的一课
Don't talk to neighbors.
别跟邻居说话
I am never drinking again.
我再也不喝酒了
Never.
再也不了
Want some wine?
喝点红酒吗
Little bit.
来一点点
So babe, I've been thinking,
亲爱的 我一直在想
it may not be the worst thing in the world if you...
我觉得这也许不会太糟 如果你
I went back to work early?
我早点回去工作吗
I already emailed the board.
我已经给董事会发邮件了
We miss you already.
我们已经开始想念你的陪伴了
What do you want, Jill?
你想干什么 吉尔
Hi, sorry to bother you.
嗨 很抱歉打扰到你
I just wanted to return your pig.
我只想还回你的猪
Yeah, but that's not our pig.
但那不是我们的猪
Oh, dear.
噢 老天
Left, right, left, right, left,
左 右 左 右 左
right!
右
剧集 | 怪妈闯荡记(2015) | 导航列表