剧集 | 怪妈闯荡记(2015) | 导航列表
And thank you for looking at Hazel's head.
谢谢你 看了一下黑兹尔的头
And for doing that CAT scan.
还帮做了脑扫描
We were running pretty fast.
我们当时跑得很快
My arm still hurts.
我的手臂还很疼
Oh, boy. Everyone wants attention. Drama~
哎呀 每个人都想引起注意 娇气鬼们
Anyway, thank you again, Doctor.
再次谢谢你啦 医生
We will get out of your way. Come on, guys.
我们不妨碍你工作了 大伙 走吧
No, seriously.
不 我说真的
It's been hurting since Tuesday after the game.
自从星期二打完比赛后就一直疼
Well, what happened on Tuesday, huh?
星期二干嘛了
Maybe I should take a look. Why not?
我来看看吧 看看就看看吧
I'm sure your mother's already
我确定你妈已经
excommunicated us by now.
把咱们逐出教会了(讽刺老妈是邪教)
And to have everyone here that I truly care about
今天 难得各位至亲共聚一堂
all in one place is like a dream come true to me.
对我来说 简直就像梦想成真
My son Alexander and his beautiful wife,
我的儿子亚历山大和他漂亮的妻子
Brooke von Weber, whose handbag line
布鲁克冯韦伯 她的手袋工艺线
is taking the world by storm!
现在已经横扫全球
And, uh, Jill and Anderson...
另外还有 吉尔和安德森
who do things...
他们也在做事情吧
they're... they're around here somewhere.
不知道哪里去了
Anyway, please enjoy Bronson's latest decadence:
好了 现在请享用布朗森最新的美食佳作
ice cream sandwiches made with grain alcohol gelato.
由酒心意大利冰淇淋制♥作♥而成的雪糕三明治
And just warn the children, please.
请记得提醒小孩们
Babe, great news.
宝贝 大好消息
Pete just got a sick offer
彼特刚刚收到一个很好的报价
from a guy who wants to buy von Weber.
有人要买♥♥你的公♥司♥ 冯韦伯
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 是的
I think we should do it.
我觉得我们应该接受
Strike while the iron's hot.
趁热打铁啊
So, you mean someone else
你的意思是 另外有人
would own my company and my name?
接手这家以我名字命名的公♥司♥
Yes, but you'd be set.
是的 但你就安逸了
You'd never have to work again.
再也不需要辛苦工作了
I didn't have to work before.
我之前也不需要辛苦工作啊
I love what I'm doing, Lex.
我喜欢我现在做的 莱克斯
But you're so busy and stressed.
但你现在如此忙 压力又大
Don't you want to get back to focusing on your philanthropy,
难道你不想回到以前的生活吗 做做慈善 照看孩子
the kids, get back to being Class Mom...
做回以前经典老妈这个角色
No, I'm never going back.
不 我可不想回头
Do you still not understand that I've changed?
你还不明白吗 我已经改变了
Yeah, of course. Yeah.
是的 当然
I built von Weber from nothing.
冯韦伯这家公♥司♥我是从零开始建立起来的
Well, not exactly from nothing.
其实 算不上从零开始
How dare you.
你怎么敢这么说
Plenty of people have seed money and then blow it.
大把的人拿着本钱做生意 最后还不是赔了
You know what?
你知道吗
I don't want to do this again. I can't.
我真不知道 我是否还想再做一次这个事情
Can't what?
不想做什么
Brooke, are you saying what I think you're saying?
布鲁克 你不会是想那样吧
About our vows renewal? Are you having doubts?
你迟疑了 不想再进行我们的婚礼再现仪式
I just found out Janice
我刚刚发现贾妮斯
is a white girl from the suburbs.
是一个农村出身的白人
And then a Twitter follower who I thought was Lee Radziwill
然后微博上的一个粉丝 我一直以为她是李洛兹维尔(时装名媛)
turned out to be a fraud.
谁料是假的
I don't know who to believe anymore.
我感觉再也不能相信人了
I just... I need some time to think.
我要冷静思考一下
Two desserts for Miles!
迈尔斯可以叫两份甜点
I'm sorry, I didn't believe you about the arm.
对不起 我之前不信你说你手伤了
But I will believe you when you tell me
要是你告诉我你有二型糖尿病
you have Type 2 diabetes.
我还会相信
You know what?
知道吗
Who needs caviar and champagne
谁稀罕鱼子酱和香槟
when we can be here.
看我们一家都在这
And guys, I actually drove us somewhere
你们看 我车开得不错嘛
and we all survived. Just barely!
大家都平安无事 勉勉强强吧
Yay, Mommy! Yay!
干杯 妈妈 干杯
Cheers for Mom. Yay, Mommy.
敬妈妈一杯 好样的 老妈
Yay, Mommy.
好样的 老妈
Brooke. Hi. Oh, my God.
布鲁克 嗨 天哪
Is Candace totally ripshit that we're not there?
我们没法去了 坎迪斯是不是很沮丧
No.
没有
She's too busy flirting with Ernie Krevitt.
她正忙着和欧尼 克拉维调情呢
But I'm really upset.
但我可心烦了
Really? I'm so sorry.
是吗 对不起
We had to make a pit stop at the ER.
我得上一趟急症室
Can we stay on me?
说回我这里 好吗
I just... I think I'm freaking out about Lex.
一想到莱克斯 我就崩溃了
Why? What happened?
为什么 发生了什么
As the day gets closer, I'm just not sure
大日子一天天来临了 我只是不太确认
that he's the man I want to marry again.
我要再一次嫁给这个男人
Oh, everyone gets cold feet
大家都会感到犹豫不决
before a...vows renewal.
在婚礼再现的仪式来临之前
Oh, and you missed meeting Joy Green.
你这次没能见到乔伊格林
You guys both always give me new perspective.
你们俩总能带给我一些新启发
Oh, thanks, but I'll meet her at the vows renewal, right?
谢谢夸奖 我会在你二次婚礼上见到她的 对吧
Ugh, I just can't think about that right now.
呃 我现在不愿意想这件事
Tell the kids I'm bringing home
告诉孩子们 我给他们每人
100 Sprinkles cupcakes for each of them.
都带上100个小蛋糕
Kids, say "Hi" To Aunt Brooke.
孩子们 给布鲁克阿姨打个招呼
Hi, Aunt Brooke.
嗨 布鲁克阿姨
Hi, guys. Everyone missed you.
嗨 大伙 我们可想你了
Jill, I told you you guys should have
吉尔 我早跟你说 你们应该和我们
taken the seaplane with us.
一起做水上飞机来
Wait, we could have flown?
什么 我们本来可以坐飞机的
No way! Seriously?
什么 真的吗
Is that true? We could have flown?
真的吗 我们本来可以坐飞机的
What's wrong with you?
你怎么回事
Brooke, I'll call you back later.
布鲁克 我迟点再打给你
If I'm still alive.
如果我还活着的话
How come you didn't ask me that?
你居然都没问我一下
Okay, guys, let me explain.
好了 大伙 听我解释
It just felt a little too extravagant
我感觉有那么点奢侈 到长岛那么近
to fly to Long Island.
还要坐飞机
And no one feels bad for you
如果你乘坐私人飞机空难了
if you die in a private plane crash.
没有人会同情你的
And we're Webers, not vons, remember?
我们姓韦伯 不是冯(贵族姓) 记得吗
But we could have been in a seaplane!
但我们本可以坐上一架水上飞机的
Why don't you ever let us have any fun?
为什么你不让我们高兴一下
Why don't you ever let us do anything fun?
为什么你从来不让我们享受任何乐趣
We missed the party!
我们错过派对了
Oh, Dr. Wrigley, Herman was at death's door,
里格利医生 赫尔曼已经一脚踩在棺材上了
and you wouldn't let him go.
但你没让他进鬼门关
You saved him.
你把他救回来了
We owe you everything.
我们欠你太多了
You know, I wish I could say I did something
其实 我什么也没做
to bring this about.
他就醒过来了
Medicine is part science,
医学一部分是科学
part art, and the rest is a mystery.
一部分是艺术 剩下的神秘不可解释
It must have come from above.
肯定是来自上天的旨意
Or...below.
或者 下面
right!
右
剧集 | 怪妈闯荡记(2015) | 导航列表