剧集 | 怪妈闯荡记(2015) | 导航列表
Let's find out.
我试试咯
So, help yourself to soy sauce packets
你随便吃点啥吧 我家有酱油料包
and anything else in the fridge.
冰箱里可能还有点别的吃的
I'm gonna go get ready for my date.
我得为约会准备准备了
Oh, you have a... tonight?
噢你有一个 在今晚
Yes.
是啊
Why, is it medically irresponsible
怎么了 留你一个人在这儿
for me to leave you alone here?
算医疗失职吗
No, I don't have Yak Polio, V.
没有 我又没得牦牛小儿麻痹症
I might have a few hundred parasites, but that's it.
倒是可能有几百只寄生虫 仅此而已
I am not checking you for pinworms again.
我不会再因几只蛲虫陪你去医院做检查了
Fool me once...
不会再被你骗了
Just go on your date... I know how to self-check now
你就去约会吧 我现在知道怎么检查自己
with a hand mirror and an iPhone.
就用一部iPhone和一个小镜子照着看
It's called the Burundi-up-and-undi.
我称之为 布隆迪彻查法
Bye.
拜
Come on, guys, a little more pep.
振奋点 大伙 加把劲
We're getting soggy here. Okay, listen up!
现在有点泄气了 好了 听我说
Their highlights cost more than my rent.
他们电费比我的房♥组还高
Excuse-o me-o!
不好意思
Pear-don-o.
借过
"Mi siento." Grazie.
我很荣幸 谢谢
Jill. What are you doing?
吉尔 你干嘛呢
Fighting injustice.
与不公平抗争
Jilly-Beans, if you'd come upstairs with us,
吉尔亲 你要是跟我们上楼的话
I can tell you what I learned
我就给你讲讲
about compassionate capitalism at Electric Forest.
我在电气森林节上所学到的悲悯资本主义
This is an outdated model for conflict resolution.
你这种解决矛盾的方式已经过时了
So we're supposed to do nothing
所以 当人♥权♥受到侵犯时
while people's rights are being violated?
我们就袖手旁观吗
Do what you want,
你想干什么都无所谓
but Candace's caterers have been slaving
不过 坎迪斯家的厨师们为了这次晚宴
over a hot stove for this dinner.
已经在炉边忙活很久了
Let's go, Lex.
我们走吧 莱克斯
But I just really want Jill to be there.
但我真的挺想吉尔也能在场
Don't be long, Jill. What's the big deal?
吉尔 别耽搁太久哟 她去不去有什么关系啊
You've been acting weird all day.
你今天一天都挺奇怪的
Did you take your bee pollen? Come on.
吃药了吗 快走吧
So Jill...
吉尔
Hi. Hi.
嗨 嗨
We appreciate all that you're doing here.
我们对你所做的一切感激不尽
Well, I completely support you.
我完全支持你们
I'm a freelance photographer, and you'd be amazed
我是个自♥由♥摄影师 你根本想不到
how many people never pay me.
有多少人赊着我的账
All right, guys, how 'bout a little Bob Marley?
好了 各位 来首鲍勃马利的歌♥怎么样
"Get up, stand up!" Or Les Mis!
起来站起来 或者 悲惨世界
"Do you hear the people sing?"
你听见人们的歌♥声了吗
Some of the guys are asking for a little break
有些人觉得一直唱有点累
from all the chanting, but how would you feel
大家想歇会儿 不过你愿不愿意
about doing a coffee run?
帮大伙去买♥♥点咖啡
Oh, okay, I mean...
噢 没问题 呃
Sure. Whatever you need.
当然了 悉听尊便
Great.
太好了
So two grande skinny lattes,
两个大杯脱脂拿铁
one mega Earl Grey, one half-caf red spice mocha.
一个超大杯伯爵茶 一杯咖♥啡♥因♥减半红香摩卡
Okay, I'm gonna need a pen.
好的 我得拿笔记一下
You will not believe my day.
你都想象不到我今天多糟心
Me first. What is happening in Burundi?
我先倒苦水 布隆迪到底发生什么事了
Uh...
呃
I don't know. Civil war?
不知道啊 内战
Drought? Floods? Why?
旱灾 洪涝灾害 怎么了
Graham is here!
格雷厄姆回来了
Graham... Graham-Graham?
格雷厄姆 你前夫格雷厄姆
Oh, my God. You cannot see him.
天哪 你不能见他
Well, that's impossible. He's in my apartment.
已经做不到了 他就在我家
What? Why?
啥 怎么回事
Long story, but it's only for a few days.
一言难尽 不过就住几天而已
Like, no more than 30. No!
可能 不超过一个月吧 不行
You're meeting non-gay Bruce
你马上就要和一个不基的布鲁斯约会了
and I don't want Graham to ruin it.
可不能让格雷厄姆给毁了
How does he look? Is he still scorchingly hot?
他看起来怎么样 还是火♥辣♥无比吗
He's aged annoyingly well.
他成熟了好多好多
But don't worry, my date is still on.
但是别担心 我还是会去约会
Okay, good.
行 那就好
Because Graham had his chance with you and he blew it.
因为格雷厄姆把你俩的婚姻亲手断送了
Big time... so keep you eyes on the non-gay prize
毁得彻彻底底 所以你好好跟不基的那个约会
and don't let Graham suck you back in.
别让格雷厄姆有机可乘
Oh, and tell him I say hi.
哦 替我跟他问声好
All right, ma'am, sir! If you will.
好了 女士 先生 不介意的话
Tell Mom I'll be right there.
告诉老妈一声 我马上到
Just gotta park this thing, pick up Norma Rae,
把电梯停好 去接上我家那位诺玛蕾
and be right back up.
然后马上回来
Shit.
妈的
Lex? Brooke?
莱克斯 布鲁克
Guys?
有人吗
Andy, I know this is hard,
安迪 我知道这很难接受
but I really need you to understand
但真的需要你理解我
why I need to stay down here.
为什么我得待在楼下
The walls are closing in, Jill...
墙在一步步逼近 吉尔
Hello? Where are you?
喂 你在哪
I need air. Can't... breathe.
我需要空气 无法 呼吸了
Yes, that's exactly how I feel every time I'm at your mother's.
是的 那就是每次我在你妈妈家的感觉
I'm not...the apartment.
我不 在 公♥寓♥
I'm stuck
我被困住了
in the...
困在
You're stuck where?
你被困在哪了
Oh! Oh, God.
噢 天呐
Hello?
喂
I love you!
我爱你
Hey ho. Hey ho.
嘿嗬 嘿嗬
Andy, we're coming for you. It's all gonna be okay.
安迪 我们来救你了 你不会有事的
Oh, my God... Oh, my God.
啊 天呐 我的天呐
Guys, I'm breaking the strike right now,
同志们 我现在违反了罢♥工♥条例
so you better make it worth my while.
所以你们最好让我这个叛徒当得物有所值
Do you have anything? Um, I have about eight bucks.
你有什么东西 嗯 我有八美元
And some dinosaur gummies. What?
还有一些恐龙软糖 什么
Oh, my God. Um, what about photography?
啊 要死了 呃 拍照怎么样
I do weddings, baptisms, any bar mitzvahs coming up?
我可以拍婚礼 洗礼 受诫啊什么的 最近有这种需要吗
Hey, you know what, the union's overhauling the website.
不如这样吧 最近工会在重新设计网页
Will you shoot our headshots and waive the fee?
不如你免费给我们拍头像吧
Done. Seems to be my specialty.
成交 那是我的特长
Okay, Andy, listen up. Yeah!
好的 安迪 听着 好的
These things become death machines
如果你不懂怎么正确操控电梯
if you don't know how to use 'em right.
他们就会变成死亡机器
Oh, no! I'm gonna die in here!
完蛋了 我要死在这里了
No, you're not! You're Elevator Andy!
不会的 你是电梯人安迪
He can do this!
你可以做到的
He is a complex superhero.
电梯人安迪是个难以捉摸的超级英雄
He has issues.
他做不到的
Just shut up
快闭嘴吧
and jimmy the lever left, and then right,
先把控制杆往右掰 再往左掰
and then give it two bangs.
再敲两下
Can you do that?
你可以吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Yes, you can. I believe in you.
你可以的 我相信你
Okay.
好的
I think the couple behind us
我觉得咱后面那对儿
is gonna be divorced by St. Patty's day.
一定会在圣帕特里克节之前离婚
And how's my hottest couple doing?
本餐厅最热辣的一对过得开心吗
Have you decided on your dirty desserts yet?
决定好点什么不可描述的饭后甜点了吗
剧集 | 怪妈闯荡记(2015) | 导航列表