剧集 | 怪妈闯荡记(2015) | 导航列表
to cherish Lex till death do you part?
珍惜莱克斯至死不渝的誓言吗
Lex, do you promise not to bang any more secretaries?
莱克斯 你保证不再勾搭你的秘书了吗
Hey!
喂
Don't trash my family.
不要嘲笑的我家人
That's my thing. Oh, please.
只有我能 哦 得了吧
Everyone knows what "Vows renewal" Means.
谁都知道 重申誓言 的意思
Yeah, no shit. Someone boned.
是 确实 有人出轨了
But people can change.
但是人是会变的
Yeah, right.
是的 没错
And my ex-husband isn't going down dog
我的前夫现在还没有对我的
on my old yoga instructor right now.
旧瑜伽指导失去兴趣
My next book's gonna be called,
我下一部书就叫做
"Rich Men Who Cheat and the Women
出轨的有钱男人和
Who Don't Want to Downsize."
不想要小尺寸的女人
Ms. Green?
格林女士
I'm sorry to interrupt, but
非常抱歉打扰了
your book changed my life.
但是你的书改变了我的人生
Mine, too!
还有我的
Oh. Namaste.
哦 有礼了
Of course. Namaste.
当然有礼了
Namaste away from me.
麻烦离我远点
So are you going to be attending
你是准备出席
my reading at the 92nd Street Y?
我在第九十二Y街道的读书会吗
I wouldn't miss it.
我不会错过的
Oh.
哦
You have the glow of happiness.
你散发着幸福的光芒
Brooke? Hi. Sorry.
布鲁克 嗨 不好意思
So, um...
那个 嗯
Given our history,
鉴于我们从前的经历
I feel like I should share some information with you
我觉得我应该告诉你一些事情
that could be upsetting.
有可能会扫兴的那种
Will be upsetting.
会扫兴的事情
We're T-minus ten.
仪式就快开始了
Can't it wait?
能等一下吗
No.
不行
Um...
嗯
I know you idolize Joy,
我知道你很崇拜乔伊
but she is a fraud
但是她是个骗子
and does not have your back.
而且并不支持你
Jill, I can't take in this negativity right now.
吉尔 我现在不能接受这些消极的想法
As Joy says,
就像乔伊说的
"There are radiators and there are drains."
生活中既有积极温暖的事情 也有消极阴暗的事情
And I need to surround myself with radiators
在我嫁给我爱的男人之前
before I remarry the man I love.
我要让自己沉浸在积极温暖的环境里
Yeah, I just don't think you realized...
好吧 我就是不觉得你发现
Who's ready to get married again?
看看谁准备好再次结婚了
Joy, perfect timing.
乔伊 来得正是时候
I was actually just going over the final script,
我正看最终脚本
and there's one paragraph I think we can do without.
这里有一部分我们可以省略
Oh, really?
真的吗
Yes, it's a small one,
是的 非常小的一段
about your trip to Yemen?
关于你去也门的旅行
Lovely story. It brought me to tears.
很棒的故事 令我流泪
I just don't think it's germane to this particular occasion.
我只是觉得这跟婚礼有什么关系
Well, that's surprising.
好吧 有些惊讶
Because it is the centerpiece of chapter 14,
因为那是第十四章的核心故事
"Sticking to it When You're Most Stuck,"
当你被困住时要挺起胸膛
which you quoted at length in your TED talk.
你在TED演讲中引用的一段
Of course.
没错
But today is really more about chapter 17,
但是今天的主题更像第十七章
"Seeing Past Rage
重寻激♥情♥
and Finding Love and Acceptance."
接受并找到真爱
That's funny, because I thought
很好 因为我觉得
that I was the architect of my own work
我才是我自己作品的缔造者
and that's why you hired me.
这也是你雇我的原因
Yes, but I assumed when you accepted the job,
没错 但是我认为你接受这份工作的时候
you did so in a collaborative spirit.
你是有协作精神的
Chapter 7,
第七章
"Bettering Yourself by Taking the Best from Others."
吸取他人好的建议成为更好的自己
You seem to be forgetting chapter 22,
你似乎忘了第二十二章
"If You're Talking, You're Not Learning," So...
当你在张嘴说话的时候 你就没有在学习 所以
are you ready to embrace Joy Green or not?
你准备好拥抱乔伊格林了吗
Joy,
乔伊
this entire conversation is...surprising
这个对话真的令人感到震惊
and frankly...
并且 说实话
unacceptable.
我无法接受
I'm gonna have to ask you to leave right now.
现在请你出去
Your deposit is non-refundable.
我不会退给你定金
Devon, please call security.
德文 叫保安
On it!
收到
I'm quite fine exiting on my own.
我比较倾向于自己离开
Chapter 29,
第二十九章
"Know How to Mic-Drop
知道如何摆脱
Out of a Toxic-Situation."
不利的状况
Brooke, I'm so sorry.
布里克 真抱歉
Guys, what's the hold-up?
朋友们 怎么耽误了
People are getting restless.
客人都不耐烦了
Oh, Lex, it'll break your heart
莱克斯 这会让你伤心的
just like it broke mine.
就像伤了我的心一样
What?
什么
Brooke shit-canned Joy Green.
布鲁克刚把乔伊 格林赶走了
She's a lying, seething,
她是一个谎话连篇的 疯狂的
vile, disgusting, horrible psychopath.
卑鄙的 恶心的 可怕的神经病
And a litterbug.
还是一个乱扔垃圾的人
There's a special place in hell
地狱里有专门为
for litterbugs.
乱扔垃圾的人准备的地方
Lex, we have no one to officiate!
莱克斯 我们没有司仪了
What about Jilly-beans?
吉尔怎么样
Brooke and Lex,
布鲁克和莱克斯
you have chosen to
你们从全球中选择了
from around the globe for this renewal.
编制挂毯这一传统
We're here because we acknowledge
我们聚集在这因为我们承认
our foibles, our weaknesses.
我们的问题 我们的缺陷
Coming out this fall in paperback,
这个秋天我的新书将会出版
look for the "Joy Manifesto"...
来寻找快乐宣言
Oops. Sorry!
哦哦 对不起
Where are we?
刚才说到哪了
And...
然后
And join us now as we begin our spiritual journey
然后同我们一起开始全世界的
around the world.
灵魂之旅
From the Chinese tradition,
中国传统中的
the tea ceremony...
茶道
From the Hindu tradition,
印度教中的
the placement of the "Thali"
给新娘戴上这件首饰
The Haka war dance is used to show victory in love
毛利族的战争舞蹈被用来歌♥颂这场爱情的胜利
and also as a pre-game ritual
同时也是给达特茅斯拉克罗斯队的
for the Dartmouth La Crosse team.
预演的仪式
In sickness and in health...
无论伤病还是健康
For richer, for poorer...
无论富裕还是贫穷
Till death do we part.
只有死亡才能将我们分开
Borrowing from the Bhutanese tradition,
借鉴不丹的传统
Brooke and Lex will bind themselves to each other
布鲁克和莱克斯将要通过心灵之窗
through the windows of their souls
将自己和对方捆绑
by staring into each other's eyes in silence for...
他们将在沉默中直视对方的眼睛
for 30 minutes?
30分钟
Oh, shit.
我擦
Devon.
德文
Can I get a shot of espresso?
能给我拿杯浓咖啡吗
A double shot?
两杯吧
Sorry. I'm just gonna...
对不起我要
剧集 | 怪妈闯荡记(2015) | 导航列表