剧集 | 怪妈闯荡记(2015) | 导航列表
No. Stop talking.
停下 不要再说了
Just roll up your window.
把你窗户升起来
Well, that would be obvious.
那也太明显了
I'm in a very delicate situation here.
我现在正在一个很微妙的处境
And whose fault is that?
那么那是谁的错
I hate when people litter.
我讨厌人们乱丢垃圾
Well, I hate nosy bitches.
那我讨厌吵闹的贱♥人♥
Enjoy.
拜拜
Hey. Follow her. Go on that side road thing.
快 跟着她 去旁边的那条辅路
Hon, only sleazebags use the shoulder.
亲爱的 只有没素质的人才会用辅路
It's for emergencies.
那是给紧急情况下使用的
Well, this is an emergency.
那现在就是紧急情况
We're missing the dark chocolate fountain.
我们要错过了黑巧克力喷泉了
Here you go, princess. Ah.
尝一下吧 公主 啊
Oh, she's on a diet. Just eat a little.
噢 她正在节食 就吃一点嘛
Nice girl. Thank you.
真乖 谢谢
Janice, I'm so glad you could come today.
贾尼斯 我真的很开心你今天能来
I hope the whole "White" Theme isn't offensive to you.
我希望整个白色的主题布置没有冒犯到你
I want you to know I support #BlackLivesMatter.
我希望你知道我是支持 黑人生活物质运动的
#Okay?
好吗
Brooke, I have to say something.
布鲁克 我必须说些什么
Tell me who it is.
告诉我是谁干的
Tell me who treated you differently
告诉我是谁因为你的肤色
because of the color of your skin
对待你不好
and I will fire her today.
我今天会烧死她
Ah...this is awkward.
额 这样感觉怪怪的
Um, I've been... getting the impression...
我一直在你的印象里
that you think I'm black.
是黑人
The term is "African American,"
那个叫做非裔美国人
and honestly, I don't see color.
而且说实话我不在乎肤色的
I just see people.
我只在乎人
Brooke, come on.
别这样 布鲁克
You always insist on calling me "J'neece."
你总是坚持叫我贾尼斯
You always want to gossip with me
你总是想跟我聊关于侃爷
about Kanye and Idris Elba.
和伊德瑞斯·艾尔巴的八卦
You got me that "Essence" Subscription...
你给我订阅了Essence杂♥志♥(非裔女性时尚杂♥志♥)
You know, which I appreciate,
虽然我很感激的
and the articles are great...
而且上面的文章也很不错
Janice, we're all equal...
贾尼斯 我们都是平等的
For the last time, it's not "J'neece."
最后一次告诉你 不是贾尼斯
It's Janice. And I'm not black.
是珍妮丝 而且我也不是黑人
But you identify as black, right?
但是你认为自己是黑人 不是吗
Aren't you from Detroit? No.
难道你不是从底特律来的吗 不
Bloomfield Hills. I'm white.
我是布隆菲尔德山的 我是白人
Well...
额
You really led us down the primrose path, didn't you?
所以你之前都是逗我玩的吗
Throwing in all those "Aights" And "Grrrls"!
我们专属的黑人聊天小口音
That was you. Not me.
那是你干的 不是我
Now that I think about it, I am retroactively offended.
我现在意识到了我被动的被冒犯了
In fact, I have half a mind to call
事实上 我有一点想给
the Southern Poverty Law Center and report
南部贫困法律中心打电♥话♥
that my civil rights have been violated.
来举报我的公民权利受到侵害
But you're not black.
但是你不是黑人
Yeah, but you thought I was.
对 但是你认为我是
So all those things you said to me
如果我真的是黑人的话 所有你跟我说的那些话
were very offensive... If I had been.
都是很有攻击性的
But you're not. Yeah.
但是你不是黑人 我不是
And actually, as a white person,
并且事实上 作为一个白人
I was also discriminated against
我也被歧视了
because you gave preferential treatment
因为你根据一些人的种族
to someone solely based on their race.
给了他们更好地待遇
But it was you. It was black me.
但是是给的你更好的待遇 是黑人版的我
Not white me.
不是白人的我
You'll be hearing from white me's lawyers.
你会收到白人我的律师的听讯
Excuse me.
失陪了
Oh, my God. Mind blown.
哦 我的天哪 难以置信
I'm just gonna say it:
我就直说了吧
I thought she was a little boring for a black person.
我觉得她作为黑人有点无聊
Hi. Hi.
嘿 嗨
Why are you whispering? 'Cause you're whispering.
你为什么悄悄的说话 因为你在悄悄地说话
Why are you whispering?
你为什么悄悄的说话
Well, you know how I had
那个 你知道我这有一个
that terminal comatose patient?
终端昏迷病人吗
Oh, no. Did he croak? Actually, no.
哦不 他死了吗 实际上 没有
I seem to have brought him back to life.
我好像把他救活了
Oh, my God! Miracle worker.
哦 我的天哪 神奇的医生
Why are you never in that "Best Doctors"
你为什么从来没有上过纽♥约♥时♥报♥
issue of "New York" Magazine?
的最佳医生板块
Uh, well, before you call the editor,
额 嗯 在你给编辑打电♥话♥之前
you should know I think I cured him with a massive fart.
你应该知道 我觉得我用超多的屁把他治好了
I'm on speaker? Hi, guys.
你开扬声器了 大家好啊
Hating you. Why?
恨你 为什么
You gave us our first laugh in hours.
堵车这么久你是第一个让我们笑的
More miracles.
比你的医术还神奇了
Hey, great news.
嘿 好消息
Just got another tasty offer for your wife's company.
刚刚给你妻子的公♥司♥投了一大笔钱
Can't say I'm surprised. Huh.
我一点都不惊讶有这一天 哦
Feels a little premature, don't you think?
你不觉得感到有点不成熟吗
Hell, no, got to strike when the iron's hot.
绝对没有 要趁热打铁
Dude, was I wrong about the bagels?
哥们 我上次投资不也很成功吗
Joseph wants to open a store in Chicago?
约瑟夫想在芝加哥开一家店吗
He was just here, yeah.
是啊 他刚还在这
Oh, my God. Joy!
哦我的天哪 乔伊
You actually came! Of course I came.
你真来了 我当然会来啦
I'm so sorry to be late.
对不起我迟到了
The traffic was, shall we say, trying.
交通有点 怎么说呢 招人烦
Oh, well, if you're saying that,
如果连你也这么说
it must have been unbearable.
那肯定是堵得要命
Who's more patient than you?
还有谁比你更有耐心呢
No one!
没人
Guys, Joy Green,
姐♥妹♥们♥ 这是乔伊 格林
author of "The Joy Manifesto" Is in the house!
快乐宣言 一书的作者大驾观临了
This is great!
这太棒了
How did we ever live without this?
生活可真少不了这个
I want a cookie. Dottie, no.
我要吃曲奇 多蒂 不行
You're already cracked-out on sugar as it is.
你今天已经摄入够多的糖分了
We have lots of other options. I want a cookie!
我们还有很多其它零食 我就要曲奇
Smushed banana, seaweed shards,
香蕉泥 紫菜碎
cheddar bunny dust... This is disgusting.
芝士乱搅一团 这也太恶心了
Cookie! Not so much fun
曲奇 给大伙准备零食
being on snack bag duty, is it?
是不是很没有乐趣 对吧
I love driving. Cookie!
我喜欢开车 我要曲奇
It's in park. Okay.
车是停着的
Dottie, have some pineapple.
多蒂 来吃点菠萝
See? Problem solved.
瞧 问题解决了
So, what are we gonna discuss
我俩还有什么好说的呢
now that I know that you hate the one project
既然你不喜欢我做的那个项目
I've been excited about since going freelance.
这可是自从我放弃全职后唯一感到兴奋的事情
That's not what I said. Mommy?
我可没那么说 妈咪
Dottie, I said no more cookies, end of story.
多蒂 我说了 不能吃曲奇 没得商量
Don't ask again. Um, guys?
不要再问了 你们看
Dottie looks weird.
多蒂看着好怪
Oh, shit!
哎呀妈呀
We have to get her to a hospital.
我们得送她去医院
Okay, sleazebag lane, here we come.
好吧 只能用这条卑鄙者之道了
Oh, my God!
天哪
Mom! Mommy!
妈妈 妈咪
Yeah, just an allergic reaction.
只是过敏反应而已
Swelling's down. That Benadryl works fast.
已经消肿了 过敏药起效很快
So, note to self: no pineapples for Dottie.
我得记住了 多蒂不能吃菠萝
剧集 | 怪妈闯荡记(2015) | 导航列表