剧集 | 怪妈闯荡记(2015) | 导航列表
You know goddamn well what you said.
你很清楚你说了什么
You introduced me as your mother.
你和大家说我是你妈
Are you not my mother?
你不是我妈吗
Must I spell everything out for you?
非得让我说白了是不
You are a middle-aged man now,
你现在是一个中年男人了
so think about how that impacts me.
想想那对我的影响
You?
对你
Yes.
对
You are so self-involved.
你太以自我为中心了
Until further notice,
以防万一
I would prefer that you introduce me
以后我希望你把我介绍成
as your dear friend.
你的小伙伴
Your table is ready, Mrs. Von Weber.
请就座 冯韦伯夫人
So, wow, this is like a real wedding dress.
所以 哇哦 你要穿婚纱去吗
But do you think it's solemn enough
你觉得在这个场合穿
for the occasion?
够正式吗
Well, I mean, given that
嗯 我觉得
it's just a vows renewal, I...
只是个重申婚誓嘛
"Just a vows renewal?"
只是个重申婚誓
Jill, this is much more meaningful
吉尔 这比婚礼
than a wedding.
还有意义好嘛
Lex and I have been to darker places
鬼知道我和莱克斯
than you could ever understand.
都经历了什么
Anyway.
好吧
Shifting gears,
换个话题
I just wanted to remind you
只是想跟你说一下
that I'm still pluggin' away
我还是在坚定而缓慢地
at ye old photography biz,
做我的摄影老本行
just in case, you know,
以防万一嘛 你懂的
you...
你
Yes?
我
Well, I mean, no pressure, but if you ever need
好吧 说了你别有压力 万一你需要摄个影师
a photographer for anything...
拍拍照片啥的
Oh, you're asking me for a job.
哦 你想让我给你个工作
Jill, I say this with love.
吉尔 我这么说是为你好
I believe mixing work and family
我觉得把工作和家庭掺和到一块
is never wise.
可不是啥好事
Yeah, I have heard that said.
是啊 我也听说过
Sorry.
抱歉
Don't be sorry.
不用抱歉
I just know so much more now,
我只是现在明白了很多道理
and I want to share my wisdom with you.
我也愿意用我的智慧照耀你
Janice, how's it going in there?
贾尼斯 好了没
You tell me.
看看
What do you think? Oh, my God.
觉得怎么样 哦 我的天哪
Beyond love.
超级好看
Jill, this is my bridesmaids' dress.
吉尔 这是伴娘服
Isn't it heaven?
是不是要上天了
Yeah.
是啊
I mean, it might be
就是 我穿着可能会
a little slinky for me.
有点紧
Oh, no, no, no, no.
哦 不 不 不 不
This is for the other girls.
这是给其他姑娘们穿的
They're by Amsale.
艾米斯设计的
I have something much more age-appropriate for you.
我给你准备了更适合你这年纪穿的
Janice here definitely has the booty for it.
贾尼斯的屁屁就是为那件衣服生的
Seriously, it runs in my family.
不是吹 祖传的
Yeah.
是啊
Well, that was easy.
这个衣服试得很轻松啊
Yeah.
是啊
Isn't that color the best for her skin tone?
她的肤色配那个颜色合适吗
She's so Lupita Nyong'o.
她太露皮塔尼永奥了(墨西哥影视演员 曾出演《为奴十二年》中黑人女奴隶帕特茜)
I don't see that.
我 木有觉得啊
Tara, the gown.
塔拉 礼服
Here is your matron of honor gown.
这是你的主伴娘礼服
Bring it in.
给我吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Holy shit.
天啦噜
I know.
对吧
Gorgeous, right?
华丽丽 是不是
I thought if anyone can pull off a drapery sheath,
我觉得要说谁能穿好这种皱褶感礼服
it's J-to-the-izzle.
那肯定是你啊
Is this also Amsale?
这件也是艾米斯的
Sweetie, no.
亲爱滴 不是啦
It's someone else.
是别人的啦
And listen, about your career.
听着 你工作的事儿吧
It may not feel this way,
你可能没感觉到
but I'm doing you a favor
但是我没有直接给你一份工作
by not handing you a job.
其实是在帮你
You'll get there on your own, like I did,
你得靠自己一点点儿去争取 就像之前的我
and it'll feel so good.
这感觉相当不错
Now go try on this dress.
去试试这件裙子吧
Let me guess. You need a kidney.
我猜猜 你需要我给你的肾脏配型
No, I'm just calling to say hi.
没有啦 就是问候问候
You'd think when you divorce someone,
我还以为前夫打电♥话♥
they might get the hint.
肯定没什么好事呢
Actually, I do want something from you.
其实 我确实想问你件事
I knew it.
我就知道
I'd like to take you to dinner.
我想约你共进晚餐
You know, just as a thank-you
作为答谢吧
for picking me up at the airport,
谢谢你去机场接我
keeping me hydrated, all that stuff.
让我多喝水 一切的一切
So not necessary.
这就没必要了
Think of it this way.
换个角度想想
I could now teach a course
多亏了你 现在我都可以去教
on yak polio protocol.
牦牛小儿麻痹症的课程了
Don't be difficult.
别这样
Just say yes.
说去就行
1-800-crypt-keeper.
1-800 接线员
How may I direct your call?
您需要我帮你转电♥话♥吗
Yes, hi, I'd like to be connected
是的 帮我转接
to your Alzheimer's department?
老年痴呆门诊部
Why did I divorce Graham again?
我当年因为什么和格雷厄姆离婚的啊
Is this a trick question? I give up.
这题超纲了 我放弃
I seriously can't remember,
我真的记不得了
and he's taking me out to dinner,
现在他要带我出去吃晚饭
and I need to be armed.
我得全副武装
I can't backslide again.
可不能再次沦陷了
Okay, you know I always liked Graham,
好吧 你也知道我一直都挺喜欢格雷厄姆的
but you two were a disaster together.
但是 你俩无疑是毁灭性的结合
For one thing, he was always rude to your mom...
一方面 他对你妈妈总是那么粗暴无礼
Well, she doesn't understand sarcasm.
但是 她也听不懂他的讽刺
Also, he's a know-it-all.
而且 他是那种讨厌的万事通
Yeah, but to be fair,
这倒是 但讲真
I should read international news
跳过国际新闻只看专栏的习惯
before skipping to the op-ed page.
确实让我很肤浅
And Graham was never around.
格雷厄姆从不着家
He was always off saving the world.
总是忙着拯救世界
Is that it? Because at this point, the idea
真的吗 因为就目前的趋势而言
of being married to someone
和不着家的人结婚
who's never around seems ideal. No, there were
才是最佳选择啊 不只是这样
other things too.
还有其他的问题
I can hear you getting sucked in.
听得出来 你又陷进去啦
Hi. Come on up.
嘿 快请进
And speaking of sucking,
说到差劲儿
I asked Brooke for a photo assignment,
我让布鲁克给我安排个拍照的活儿
and she told me
她跟我说
she doesn't mix work with family.
她不把工作和家庭混为一谈
Oh, you should know by now not to listen to me.
噢 你以后可千万别听我的
It's okay.
没关系的
剧集 | 怪妈闯荡记(2015) | 导航列表