剧集 | 怪妈闯荡记(2015) | 导航列表
and second episode, but then it, like, peters out.
但是之后此类的就 逐渐没了
On that last item.
在最后一项
No, Chaz, can you let me finish here?
不 查兹 你让我说完好吗
Bob, I need Tokyo on line two in ten.
鲍勃 我需要东京的代表十点钟打二号♥座机
Patty, I need to cancel my boxing session at Punch.
帕蒂 我需要取消我在一拳会所的拳击赛
Brooke, have a seat.
布鲁克 请坐
Because the return this month
因为这月的回归
is a million... Uh...
事关一百万 额
I thought it was time we talked.
我以为现在是我们约好的时间
Go for it.
说吧
Well, I've been thinking, I've taken time to heal
好吧 我也在考虑 我也花了时间去愈合
from what you put me and our family through,
你让我和我们这个家经受的伤
and I'm ready to start the process of taking you back.
现在我准备好让你回来了
Listen, Brooke, I've had a lot of time to think too.
听着布鲁克 我也已经想了很久
At Burning Man, we all wrote down our regrets
在火人节的时候 我们用羽毛笔
with quills on scraps of parchment
在羊皮纸上写下了我们所有后悔的事
and put them in a house made of twigs and set it on fire.
然后放进树枝做的小房♥里烧掉了
And?
然后呢
And I've been eating shit sandwiches for months now,
然后我已经忍♥气吞声好几个月了
lying prostate at your feet, and what I've realized is...
对你背躬屈膝 我意识到
It's "Prostrate."
是卑躬屈膝
Whatever.
不要在意细节好嘛
You haven't made me feel loved or cared for in a long time,
你已经很久没让我感受到我是被爱着的 被呵护着的了
even before all of this.
甚至这件事发生之前也没有
Now, did I screw up?
所以 我搞砸了么
Yes, royally.
是的 狠狠地
But we both contributed to the problems in this marriage,
但是这段婚姻里的问题一个巴掌拍不响
and I need to live my truth.
我需要活出自我
Are you transgender, Lex?
你是变性人么 莱克斯
No.
不是
I just want a little affection from my wife.
我只是想得到我妻子的一点关爱
I show you affection!
我给你了啊
I let you rub my feet at night.
我允许你晚上帮我捏脚
I have Crystal pick up those Sour Patch candies you like,
我让克里斯汀给你买♥♥你喜欢的酸味彩虹糖
and I buy you a new set of cuff links for every anniversary.
每个纪念日我都给你买♥♥一对新的袖扣
That's not what I need. You don't get it.
那不是我需要的 你没懂
Get what? Exactly!
懂什么 就是这样
You don't even get what you don't get.
你连你没懂什么都不知道
I was really hoping this would go another way, Brooke.
我真的很希望我们今天没吵架 布鲁克
I, um... This is my next meeting right up here on the right.
我 额 我下个会面就在右边
All right, let me punt that right back.
好吧 让我停过去
Ernie Krevitt, my man! Ernie!
厄尼克雷维特 兄弟 厄尼
This guy has been killing it for us this year.
这个人可是我们公♥司♥今年的大功臣
Brooke, hey.
布鲁克 嘿
Lex, I got more good news.
莱克斯 我有一些好消息
Oops. Oh, pardon me.
噢 原谅我
I called this guy, and it was like, you know,
我打电♥话♥给这人 那就像 你知道
my longlost friend. Bye, Brooke.
我很久没联♥系♥的朋友 拜 布鲁克
Oh, honey!
噢 亲爱的
Don't worry, it gets better.
别担心 会好的
Oh, hi.
噢 嗨
The beginning is hell.
一开始的感觉很糟糕
The only way to survive it
但度过它的唯一方法
is with friends who've been through it.
就是和离过婚的朋友呆在一起
And get a killer divorce lawyer.
然后找个强悍的离婚律师
It's all about Eleanor Alter.
说的就是埃莉诺奥尔特
She's a barracuda in a Chanel suit.
她简直是美丽的刽子手
Okay.
好吧
You girls thinking what I'm thinking?
你们知道我在想什么吗
Girls' trip!
菇凉们的旅行
Oh, my God, you have to come with us to Art Basel in Miami.
噢 我的天 你真的应该和我们一起去迈阿密的巴塞尔艺术博览会
Tequila luges with Kesha and Pitbull,
和钱婆还有P叔一起抽龙舌兰雪茄
foam parties where you dance waist-high in suds, and boys.
穿着高腰裙在泡沫聚会被啤酒和男孩包围
Boys, boys, boys, boys. Everywhere!
男孩们 男孩们 男孩们 男孩们 到处都是
I'll fire up Air Goldberg.
我回家发动发动我的私人飞机
Let's get the eff out of here
咱们在冷死人的冬天之前
before this place turns into the North Pole.
就离开这儿
That sounds fun, actually.
那确实听起来很有趣
Done! I will book Nobu, Yardbird, Soho House...
定了 我会定好NOBU餐厅 Yardbird餐厅 Soho House酒店
South Beach, here we come!
迈阿密南海滩 我们来了
Okay!
好
Yay!
耶
Oh, you're gonna love it.
你一定会喜欢的
So, how are things going?
所以 情况怎么样了
Not so good. Sucky.
不 不太好 糟透了
Okay, one at a time.
好 一个一个说
Jill, why don't we start with you?
吉尔 你先说吧
Well, I feel like Andy's blaming me for Miles' O.D.D.
好吧 我觉得安迪把麦尔斯的O.D.D.怪罪于我
He's always pointing the finger...
他总是把矛头指向
Ah, ah, ah.
得 得 得
Before we go any further,
在我们指责对方之前
I'd like to put some tools in your toolkit.
先听听他的想法
We're not the handiest couple,
我们不是最合拍的夫妻
and Jill never seems to want to admit...
而且吉尔似乎从来不愿意承认
Right there.
等下
When you start a sentence with "You always" Or "You never,"
当你以 你总是 你从不 开头时
it boxes the other person in.
会框定他人
Instead, try beginning with,
取而代之 试着以
"When you blank, it makes me feel blank."
当你怎么怎么 那让我觉得怎么怎么 开头
I thought we were here to talk about Miles.
我认为我们来这是为了讨论麦尔斯
The best thing you can do for your son
你能为你儿子做得最好的事
is to work on connecting with each other.
就是尝试彼此沟通
That makes a lot of sense.
那好有道理
Hi, Brooke.
嗨 布鲁克
Hi.
嗨
What's wrong? Are you okay?
怎么了 你还好吗
Come here.
过来
You've dealt with a lot of rejection in your life.
你一生承受过很多次拒绝
Well, Lex just kicked me to the curb, literally.
嗯 莱克斯刚刚把我扔在了路边 真的是扔
I don't know what's come over him.
我不知道他是怎么回事
But I think it's connected to the man bun.
可能和那坨男士盘发有关吧
You got to get out of the gray area.
你不能再这么稀里糊涂了
Either file for divorce or let him come back home.
要么离婚 要么让他回到你身边
I don't know if I can.
我不确定自己能不能做到
If Andy cheated on you, would you forgive him?
如果安迪背叛了你 你会原谅他吗
I'd take a scythe
我会拿一把大镰刀
and lop off his head with one clean blow
一下削了他的脑袋
and shit down his windpipe.
断了他的气
So...no.
所以 不会原谅
I am the mother of the "Shedonist" Movement.
我是女性享乐主义运动的创始人
I have a daughter.
我还有个女儿
What kind of message would it send her if I took him back?
如果我饶了他 女儿会怎么想
You have two daughters, actually.
你有两个女儿 其实
Right. Langley.
哦 兰利
Thank you. You're so wise.
谢谢 你太机智了
It's weird, I don't think of you that way,
好奇怪 我一直没发现你的智慧
even though you're so much older.
尽管你看起来确实很沧桑
Thanks.
谢谢
Hey, you. What's going on in there?
嘿 你感觉怎么样
What? Just keep going!
你干嘛 少说多动
Shh!
嘘
I want us to connect.
我想和你沟通
You're inside me...
你已经进来了
balls deep.
很深了
How much more connected could we be?
还要怎么沟通
You know what I mean.
你明白我说的是啥
Dr. Baldwin said we're supposed to be
鲍尔温医生说我们应该
working on connecting.
花心思在交流上
What? Just... Can't we keep boning?
啥 就不能专心干活吗
Forget it. No!
算了 不
剧集 | 怪妈闯荡记(2015) | 导航列表