剧集 | 怪妈闯荡记(2015) | 导航列表
I don't care.
我不在乎
In fact, I am happier now
事实上 我快乐得很
than I was in my 20s and my 30s.
比我二三十岁的时候还快乐
And you know what else?
你知道还有什么吗
Brett Favre wears dad jeans.
布雷特法弗 穿这种老爸牛仔裤
Please take them off.
请脱掉
Hi.
嘿
I think I just remembered why I divorced Graham.
我好像想起来为什么和格雷厄姆离婚了
Now that Lex and I are renewing our vows,
现在我和莱克斯打算重申我们的婚誓
we want to bring some mystery and adventure
我们想跟婚姻增加点神秘和奇遇
into our marriage.
存留在婚姻中
So we're eating dinner tonight
所以我们今晚要在
in complete darkness.
黑灯瞎火中吃晚餐
Huh? What?
啊 啥
It's supposed to heighten
剥夺视觉会提高
all other senses.
你其他所有官能
Good for your palate
和佳肴更配哦
and your libido, allegedly. Aww.
据说还能点燃激♥情♥噢 噢
My senses were already heightened
我听到我们要在大晚上吃饭后
when I heard we were eating at 9:45.
官能已经提高了
Yeah, we're pretty tired too.
嗯 我们也挺累的
Haven't been sleeping much lately, if you know what I mean.
最近都没咋睡够呢 如果你懂我在讲什么
Yeah, we get it. We get it.
嗯 我们懂 我们懂
You're having lots of sex 'cause you're young.
你年轻气盛爱爱多嘛
That's what young people do. Yeah.
年轻人的本能嘛 是啊
Hello, and welcome to Dinner in the Dark,
您好 欢迎光临无光晚餐
a sensory adventure.
感官刺♥激♥呀
We'll be putting on your masks and lining you up
我们会给你带上面具 排成一队
as we review the dietary restrictions you sent us.
因为读了你们发的饮食禁忌
Masks? Seriously?
面具 讲真
No one asked us our dietary restrictions.
没人问过我们的饮食禁忌啊
Don't worry. We got you covered.
别担心 我们搞定了
There's pretty much nothing you guys don't eat, right?
你俩基本没不能吃的 是吧
Actually...
事实上
Great. Now, for Mrs. Von Weber.
好 那么 冯韦伯夫人
No dairy, no gluten, no meat, no oil,
不要乳制品 不要麸质 不要肉 不要油
no vinegar, no starch, no sugar.
不要醋 不要淀粉物 不要糖
Is that everything? Sounds right.
是这些吗 是的
And for Mr. Von Weber.
冯韦伯先生
No soy, no bivalves,
不要大豆 不要牡蛎
no grapefruit, no dill,
不要西柚 不要茴香
no asparagus tips or bottoms... Just the middle...
不要芦笋尖和芦笋根 只要中间的
And American broccoli only.
只要本地西兰花
I assume that means no Chinese broccoli
我猜是说不要中国西兰花
or broccoli rabe? You got it.
也不要菜苔 猜对了
Lead me to my dinner.
带我们去吧
I am so, so sorry I'm late.
非常 非常抱歉我来晚了
You have no idea the day I just had,
你简直想不到我今天乱成什么样
but it doesn't matter.
但没关系
I should've called. I should've texted.
我应该打个电♥话♥的 不该只发短♥信♥
You can literally bite my entire head off.
你可以真的把我整个头咬下来
I deserve it.
我活该
It's okay.
没事啦
What? Why are you smiling?
干嘛 你笑什么
It's freaking me out.
吓坏宝宝了
It's fine, really.
没关系 真的
Let's order.
我们点餐吧
No, it's not fine.
不 才没
What's going on? Don't you want to bawl me out?
怎么 你不想痛骂我一顿吗
No, that's the beauty of not being married anymore.
不想 这就是离婚的好处
I love the clarity I have right now.
我爱我现在的清醒冷静
About what? About my lateness?
针对啥 针对我的迟到
'Cause I know it's annoying, but it's...
我知道这很烦 但这
It's not the reason we got divorced.
这不是我们离婚的原因
Obviously, but...
显然不是 但是
you know.
你懂的
You were always on time for work,
你总是忙于工作
never missed a flight or surgery.
从不错过任何航♥班♥和手术
Then you'd come home, and you couldn't manage
然后回家以后 你无法
to be on time to meet me.
准时和我见面
Just saying.
就是吐槽下
How about we get a bottle of wine?
来瓶酒怎么样
Each.
一人一瓶
I'm not in the mood.
我没那心情
Okay, I'm getting the feeling
好吧 我感觉
that you want to just call it a night.
你想回家了
No.
没有
Actually, I think I'm in the mood
实际上 我觉得我挺想
for a martini.
来杯马提尼的
Dirty.
度数高的那种
I'm sorry, did someone
抱歉 有人
just take me to the Lilith Fair?
带我去莉莉丝音乐节吗
We will engage all of your senses this evening,
我们今晚会刺♥激♥你们所有官能的
not just with the food
不只是食物哦
but also with your environment. Enjoy.
还有气氛 吃得愉快
No bread.
不要面包
How did she know there was bread?
她怎么知道有面包的
I'd like to propose a toast
我提议
to the love of my life,
为我的至爱举杯
Brooke. Aww.
布鲁克 噢
In your eyes, the light, the heat.
在你眼中 有光有热
In your eyes, I am complete.
在你眼中 我完整了
Cheers. Cheers.
干杯 干杯
A little something I wrote... Wow.
一点小诗 哇哦
Myself. Incredible.
鄙人写的 太棒了
Cheers. Beautiful, honey.
干杯 真棒 亲爱的
Here is your first course.
这是你们的第一道菜
Enjoy.
请享用
Mmm.
嗯
It's warm.
真暖和
I would like to make my own toast.
我也想说个祝酒词
Oh, sorry, I have to take out my Invisalign.
噢 抱歉 我想把我的矫正器弄下来
Sorry, it's so gross.
抱歉 这真恶心
I usually do this in private,
我通常私下弄的
but you guys can't see me, so who cares?
但你们又看不到 谁在意呢
Anyway, continue.
随便吧 你继续
To Jill, who's been so determined
敬吉尔 谁如此决心
to jump-start her career.
要快速开始她的事业呢
She even came to me...
她甚至来找我
She was nervous, I could tell...
她很紧张 我能感觉到
To ask if Von Weber had any openings,
去问冯韦伯公♥司♥有没有空缺
and I imparted to her my philosophy
我教给她我自己的哲学
about not mixing work and family.
不要把工作和家庭混在一起
I heard it the first time.
我第一次听说呢
But as Joy Green would say...
但如Joy Green(高尔夫品牌)广♥告♥词说的
"Every wise rule
一山更比
has an even wiser exception,"
一山高
so I am offering you a job
所以我给你份工作
to oversee Von Weber's Instagram account.
去管理冯韦伯品牌的Ins帐号♥
Oh, well, that... Honey, that's a...
噢 好吧 那个 亲爱的 那是
What? Yeah.
怎么了 额
I want to help you find your joy, Jill.
我想帮你找乐子 吉尔
I see you struggling, and it pains me.
我看你这么挣扎着 很心疼啊
First of all, Brooke, I'm not "Struggling."
首先 布鲁克 我没在挣扎
I'm actually working on a project right now
我实际上现在着手一个项目
that I'm very excited about.
挺兴奋的
This better not be asparagus tip.
别告诉我这是笋尖
Yes, so I'm gonna have to
是的 那么我就
respectfully decline your generous offer.
恭敬地推掉您慷慨的提议了
Okay, well,
好吧 其实
剧集 | 怪妈闯荡记(2015) | 导航列表